Sign in to follow this  
Biggylepew

I'm.. I'm.. I'm a horrible person!!! *sobs*

Actually, I never played in trammel. I quit shortly before it was implemented in AoS I believe :-)

UO and DayZ have one thing on common: You can be as coldhearted as your heart desires. The Ultima Online heist was actually for money - I sold everything and then sold the gold for US dollars.

Pendragon, thank you for knowing what UO is. I love that.

I lived it buddy, was a dread lord before most, was #1 on the reward board for over a year, and my guild wiped out many of anti's. But never did we attack the mules or fisherman, we saw the future before it happened and it fell on deaf ears of people like you.

Edit* You know you can have honor and still be evil. Every evil mastermind needs minions.

Edited by Pendragon

I smell BS, If we all could be as cool as you. "Your my Hero"..... Is that what you wanted to hear..????

You can stop what your doing under the table now, good boy.................

Instead of flaming between games and shit, why don't we all post stories of our dickiest moments?

My worst moment probably was getting picked up by a group of high-Val survivors from Kamenka, and they took me back to their camp, telling me to grab what I needed... So I grabbed a satchel charge. When we were all sitting around a campfire while one of them was taking screenshots for their clan or something, I stood up, crouched next to the fire, and set down the explosive. They thought I was fucking with the fire, and I start running into the trees. In direct, they're all basically asking each other "the fuck was that?"

After I reach a safe distance, I touch off the explosive, killing 11 people. I take their gear, everything I can carry and stuff into their helicopter, then hop into their GAZ, running over all of the tents. Then I AS-50'd all of their vehicles and flew away in their helicopter, which they later shot down even though I survived it and managed to kill another one of them before they killed me.

"Pics or It didn't happen?" I don't have fraps, deal with it.

• Like 1

I'm 21 years of age, actually.

Red_Sky, why are you so angered by my story? Why are you all insulting me? I thought this was fucking hilarious.

Usually I'd tell people that I'm not mad and that's the deadset truth.

But not today.

This community has all the "asshats" it needs. Whether you're some 9 year old who expects us to laugh with you as you attempt to impress us by killing someone who had their backturned or if you're simply just a troll,

we don't like you and we know you don't care about it.

I will trust whoever I want.

Moral of the story, you're a dickhead.

• Like 6

I'm so happy this was well received. You guys gave me exactly what I wanted.

Pendragon - check out www.relpor.com it's a new custom map that plays in the style of T2A, It's awesome

Instead of flaming between games and shit, why don't we all post stories of our dickiest moments?

My worst moment probably was getting picked up by a group of high-Val survivors from Kamenka, and they took me back to their camp, telling me to grab what I needed... So I grabbed a satchel charge. When we were all sitting around a campfire while one of them was taking screenshots for their clan or something, I stood up, crouched next to the fire, and set down the explosive. They thought I was fucking with the fire, and I start running into the trees. In direct, they're all basically asking each other "the fuck was that?"

After I reach a safe distance, I touch off the explosive, killing 11 people. I take their gear, everything I can carry and stuff into their helicopter, then hop into their GAZ, running over all of the tents. Then I AS-50'd all of their vehicles and flew away in their helicopter, which they later shot down even though I survived it and managed to kill another one of them before they killed me.

"Pics or It didn't happen?" I don't have fraps, deal with it.

My god! it was you! I was there, i was the satchel charge!

Also don't have fraps.

• Like 1

My god! it was you! I was there, i was the satchel charge!

Also don't have fraps.

Sorry for killing you without at least fucking with you over direct first :( I usually try to talk to my victims first.

Nope I'll stick to The Second Age and IPY2 thank you.

You're still playing IPY2? Its dead mate... Az did a horrible job -_____-

After all the replies, I do feel bad for blocking Andrew.. yes, that is his real name. Yes, we know eachother by real name basis. I unblocked him from skype just now, and told him I was offline for the last 2 hours. We're fine, and he knows nothing of this, unless he looks on the forum. I aplogized for shooting, I said I thought he was a bandit creeping on us.

I've re-located his gear since his death into our tents. He was already back at our tent location and re-geared within 45 minutes of his death. We're now playing again.. Wow I feel like a dickhead. That was actually messed up, I'm sorry if you guys think im a sociopath or something.

Mummy.........mummy........mummy, look! Look! LOOK!.................Mummy.................Mummy! Look! Look at what I did! Look! All the big boys will be impressed. Look, Mummy!

I have the moral compass and the gaming spine of a jellyfish.....Mummy! Look!! LOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!

Moral of the story? DON'T TRUST ANYONE IN DAYZ.

Moral of the story? You're a dickhead.

• Like 1

Moral of the story? You're a dickhead.

I was thinking the exact same thing!

You are NOT a horrible person. You are just a plain dickhead.

• Like 1

I see nothing wrong with this. From the point of view of another bandit(me, in this case), i see it as a genuine way of banditry. I actually did something similar when i was still a rookie in this game, i made a group of about 5 people one of which was a complaining kid who couldn't play adequately, so we decided to kill him and block him from Skype.

There's nothing to get mad over, he's playing as a bandit, gained the trust of a person to betray him, it's an interesting gaming style from my point of view.

You guys should stop whining over what he did.

Call me a fag, a kid or a dickhead for having a different opinion, i don't give a fuck.

Edited by PixelBlast
  • Like 1

To be fair, when reading what you did, I laughed quite hard. It's a good mindgame, and we all love mindgames. ouo

OP, you're not that big of a dickhead, it's just a different way of killing people.

-Yet still a dickhead 'cause you blocked him on Skype. >:c

• Like 1

You see there is a threshold that is in the game. When you cross it and make a friend outside of the game on skype, you are no longer just playing with a guy in game you have put in effort and so has he on skype building a friendship. You wasted his time and your own. He didn't trust you in game, he trusted you outside of the game. When you take your dickery outside of the game and choose to be a douche, people have the right to judge you.

Stories like this just prove that there are so many people out there who are playing a bad guy in game because they are in-fact not that nice of a person in real life.

Edited by Gambles
  • Like 7

I've been tempted to do this so many times. Unfortunately, I play mostly with family - I couldn't really look at them across the Thanksgiving Dinner table after a stunt like that...

ps Anyone who says they've never been tempted to do it, at least once, is most likely lying. The rest of you saints get a cookie.

Edited by TolEressea

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

And I'm not even religious in any way, shape or form.

• Like 2

Says the person who murdered an online buddy after 3 days of partnership in cold blood.

Do you have any idea how long it takes, in EVE, to get to a position of responsibility great enough to rob a corporation? And you're bitching about three days?

• Like 1