Yoyo Hicks

Capacity of Tents .6 build

Hi Guys, does anyone have a similar thought on the max capacity of tents? I am raising this question as since patch 1.7.2.6 I (touch wood) have been successfully collecting high value Items in case of death.So far I have a AS50 (YES) M21, M4A3CCO, AKM FAL, FAL/NVOS, plus ammo for the first four, numerous other goods such as meat,morphine,painkillers ect.The reason I am asking for advice is last night I found my third hele just a stone throw from my tent (lucky I know) and after I had looted it I had two further primary weapons and 3x FAL mags I tried putting these in the tent but all but one rifle vanished it reminded me of wrongly equipping a primary weapon from your back pack they just vanished so I have two FAL'S no ammo I lost a DMR and a M16CCO !! I will clear out the tent tonight of all but my weapons and keep it for weapon storage only but does anyone have a idea I feel the storage capacity is eighty slots! Thanks for your imput in advance Yo Yo Hicks

Unless it's changed:

10 guns or tools

50 general items

5 backpacks.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 1

Is that in total or per line?

Unless it's changed:

10 guns or tools

50 general items

5 backpacks.

By my understanding, this means in total you could have:

• 10 Winchesters
  • 30 blood bags
  • 20 beans
  • 5 alice packs

all within the same tent.

Edited by Ipurgepeople

You can fill the Alice packs with anything you want which means even more storage, that's what 100 extra spaces or something right?

You can fill the Alice packs with anything you want which means even more storage, that's what 100 extra spaces or something right?

If you read the wiki or did a simple search, yes you can put packs with items in a tent, however, after a server restart that pack will still be in your tent but empty.

"10 guns or tools

50 general items

5 backpacks."

Yeah wiki says this, but it also says "Used to: Store items (53 slots)"

Also apparently if you try to put an item into a full tent the item appears on the ground. I didnt know that ive lost a couple items that way, guess i didnt see them on the ground :S

Edited by Rooneye

"10 guns or tools

50 general items

5 backpacks."

Yeah wiki says this, but it also says "Used to: Store items (53 slots)"

Also apparently if you try to put an item into a full tent the item appears on the ground. I didnt know that ive lost a couple items that way, guess i didnt see them on the ground :S

I overstocked a tent, but even though I looked for it, I could not recover the spilled items. I guess they appear below the tent, and are thus unreachable unless you are really desperate.

some things spew out 5-10 feet from the tent, some are gone forever.

spare matches always drop nearby, the one pair of rangefinders i've found...not so much. :(