Sign in to follow this  
Robin-andre

Where did you find your first mountain dew?

Hey! This will be a thread to see where people actually find this awesome drink! :)

-Found two inside the white ''schoolish'' house in elektro.

Off a dead guy once, i was like: the fuck is diz? Drank it, then googled it... ah well :D

Only have found one myself and it was in the Elektro church. I drink them right away when I take them off someone I kill or another body.. Most I have looted off someone was 3 and 10 in a tent.

2jbmahj.jpg

why does the wood look like a face with balls on his forehead

Edited by Buffjesus
  • Like 1

Elektro school house. I drank it. Fuck the police!

Edited by IDunc

I found one on a dead player, asked a friend what it was since i never seen it before and dropped it because he said it was hacked in.

I guess he took it after i dropped it ..lol

I just found another one while checking around in elektro with my mate. Inside the bar upstairs this time :) So keep distance! My deeeeeewwwww!

I found one on a dead player, asked a friend what it was since i never seen it before and dropped it because he said it was hacked in.

I guess he took it after i dropped it ..lol

a friend of the dew more like lol

My first MD was just after we finally got the UH-1 up and flying. We hit two or three camps, and settled down to hit a fourth, when I found one inside a tent. I immediately drank it. As I ran back to the chopper to spin up the rotors and fly us away, shots open up and we were all killed, losing the helo. To this day my friends blame me for bringing us bad luck...

Since then, I don't drink Mountain Dew anymore. :)

Edited by Dead McDekh

Found 2 today in same loot spot,house in novy.That was after i found 3 crash sites right outside novy altogether,only had fals in them and 1 m14 aim,its all i ever get from crash sites :(

Never found a spawn of Dew yet.

I found a couple in someone's tent once. I try to be white hat and all, but this was tempting.

After long consideration, I decided to leave it.

and I only borrowed that L85. I...I.. was going to return it but the server lost all my gear. :(

I feel it was a good choice though. My conscience wouldn't allow a man to die of thirst, after all.

My first was in a hacked in box I found after my server browser had been down a while. Boy, was I lucky.

When I gunned down a bandit with a crossbow. He also had a SVD Camo, Dirtbike and everything a newbie would ever want. Shit was so cash.

I don't remember where I found it, but it wasn't far from the coast and it was on my first day playing. I drank it because I was thirsty and didn't see another one for at least a month. These days when I find one, I head straight for green mountain and leave it in the mass grave.

ia! ia! greenmountain'fhtagn