Sign in to follow this  
apache25

epic bandit camp destroyed

yesterday i was playing dayz on a lingor island server and i came across a bandit camp the owners werent there so i decided to plant a few satchel charges and wait for the bandits to come back.

2 hours later i saw 2 jeeps driving towards the camp and i got ready to detonate the charges when they left their jeeps.

few minutes later bandits are sitting at campfire then.......boom i had my hands on serious loot and 1 jeep (the other had been destroyed

• Like 13

I'm just impressed you waited two hours, I would of been impatient and set them off and left.

Noone cares dude, your story sounds like BS and you have no proof.

Edited by Nick8478
  • Like 3

nobody has proof of their stories nick but you have no proof that my story is BS as you call it

and also nick this forum is for sharing advice and stories to other bandits

Sounds to me like you're a pack of kids, and Nick is the only one with any sense. Nobody has proof of their stories, really? What a load of horse shit. I have a fucking tonne of video of me raiding bandits camps and all sorts of stuff.

So yeah, the guy's right. You have no proof whatsoever, and therefore he has the right to call bullshit.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m67gh8jYVT1rp9ify.jpg

or you could stop busting his balls. you have no proof it was false now do you? so no one is right here because there is no evidence of anything. but dude... 2 hours? why didnt you just loot the camp, blow it and leave? like damn thats a lot of waiting. what if they didnt come back? how long would you have waited? lol

Sounds to me like you're a pack of kids, and Nick is the only one with any sense. Nobody has proof of their stories, really? What a load of horse shit. I have a fucking tonne of video of me raiding bandits camps and all sorts of stuff.

So yeah, the guy's right. You have no proof whatsoever, and therefore he has the right to call bullshit.

I shot a cow the other day and ate every steak off him to regain full blood. No video though...guess I'm a bullshiter :P

• Like 2

Apache you have some cred on the forums, don't ruin it by feeding the trolls :beans:

I shot a cow the other day and ate every steak off him to regain full blood. No video though...guess I'm a bullshiter :P

The difference is your story sounds plausible. His story of blowing up a camp, waiting for TWO hours, then destroying their UAZ's, isn't.

Guess what I did, I started a campfire in Electro and didn't put it out. Then it started to spread and it burned the city down. I even killed two peoples in the fire...

The difference is your story sounds plausible. His story of blowing up a camp, waiting for TWO hours, then destroying their UAZ's, isn't.

Was it your camp is that why your so upset? get over yourself and dont try turn this forum into the bf3 forums with your negative pony bullshit.

OP nice story you got my beans.

• Like 2

it does not necassarily mean 2 hours it felt like 2 hours to me and the only reason i waited was to kill the owners of the camp

i dont have a youtube acount nor the right tools for making videos so you can either beileve me or not beileve me so feel free to call my story bullshit.

Noone cares dude, your story sounds like BS and you have no proof.

You are a ballbag, the OP was just telling us of an experience he had theres no need to a FOOKING ARSEHOLE!

Chill out u weirdo, Fraps is free...nuff said.

Was there any need for Nick to indicate the OP was lying? I think not. The OP was simply telling the community something he experienced. Just because fraps is free doesn't mean people use it I know i don't.

Sure why don't you jump on Nicks band wagon and accuse other people without video evidence of talking crap.

Grow up!

Nice story apache and well played buddy!

Edited by Stunt_M()nkey
  • Like 1

One time, i spawned in an area with green trees, on a beach, near the ocean.

"LMOA FUKN IDOT PIC OR DIDNT HAPNE!" So you come off as a class A moron, next.

• Like 1

Was it your camp is that why your so upset? get over yourself and dont try turn this forum into the bf3 forums with your negative pony bullshit.

OP nice story you got my beans.

No it wasn't.

And holy shit you guys get asshurt over what's more than likely the truth.