zsc0pe

NEW DayZ SONG - 'Cauze I got High

Great text. :-D

But: I don't mind your singing. Only thing - you really need some timing. You have a terrible lack of tact. ;)

• Like 1

Really funny stuff, and I can relate to the "I wasn't gonna shoot my friend but then I got high, I was gonna give him a bloodbag but then I got high"

My mate tried to give me a blood bag last night and ended up hatcheting me and killing me by accident, I'm guessing he was high :)

• Like 2

It's like refer madness.. It's all in good fun but I feel sorry for people that try to use "being high" as an excuse. Being more calm, relaxed and able to focus better does not make me shoot my buddy on accident.

:facepalm:

• Like 2

You couldn't be more wrong. Sometimes you are soooo relaxed you think you are safe...then shit happens in those moments you think nothing can go wrong.....weed is not always relaxing it can make you paranoid on who to trust and change your perception on the game slightly.

Driving a tractor because you got high?

yeah cause seriously in a zombie apocalypse you would have to be high to drive a tractor....they are noisy and slow.

I was gonna listen to your song but then... I think you know the rest

Edited by Dr Cheese
  • Like 1

It's like refer madness.. It's all in good fun but I feel sorry for people that try to use "being high" as an excuse. Being more calm, relaxed and able to focus better does not make me shoot my buddy on accident.

:facepalm:

People who think it helps them focus probably also think it improves their judgement and memory, too.

Oh, oops, wait...

People who think it helps them focus probably also think it improves their judgement and memory, too.

Oh, oops, wait...

That's alcohol and cigarettes.

• Like 1

garbage.

you write a better song about DayZ then you prick....seriously also you try sing while playing guitar too. I bet you would fall on your face.

you have my beans dear sir.....

+ I love the original song.

Thanks is it allowed to be called an original song if it's a parody? I tried to make it more original by coming up with my own guitar chords. Also I have a completely original song called Frank and Beanz which I am going to make a video soon.

Edited by zScope
  • Like 1

I really like the akward rhythm of the aucustic guitar and song, really really like it. :beans:

• Like 1

you write a better song about DayZ then you prick....seriously also you try sing while playing guitar too. I bet you would fall on your face.

I don't wan't to write music about a video game. You should try writing a song about DayZ because this is just a cover/parody of another pre-existing song. Yeah i make music too in my spare time and i can play while singing, problem?

I thought it was lacking in originality and creativity and the performance was below par.

I didn't like it. Deal with it.

Edited by Goldeen

can it be found on iTunes ??? ?

http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

as for the song... it was a "meh" in my book. Then again, I thought the original was retarded too.

as for the comments about weed making you more calm relaxed and focused... what a load of BS... I haven't smoked weed since my high school days, but I found it made me paranoid and very "out of it", I could not focus on anything while high. I have however noticed that pot heads and over the top medicinal marijuana supporters act as if its harmless and actually beneficial for every day use for everyone... where I believe in quite the contrary. everyone is different everyone will be affected differently... if I tried to drive while smoking weed I would probably rear end a semi or some stupid shit.

• Like 1

I don't wan't to write music about a video game. You should try writing a song about DayZ because this is just a cover/parody of another pre-existing song. Yeah i make music too in my spare time and i can play while singing, problem?

I thought it was lacking in originality and creativity and the performance was below par.

I didn't like it. Deal with it.

Sorry I guess it's not for everyone....although if you must know I already wrote an original song...it's called Frank and Beans. Here's a link to a demo of it on soundcloud

http://soundcloud.com/mark-zammit/zscope-frank-beanz-beta-test

can it be found on iTunes ??? ?

If I get enough interest I will go into the music studio and record a better version and then consider getting it up on iTunes....It's just a bit disheartening to see negative comments about my music as it makes me wish I didn't bother writing it sometimes.

If I get enough interest I will go into the music studio and record a better version and then consider getting it up on iTunes....It's just a bit disheartening to see negative comments about my music as it makes me wish I didn't bother writing it sometimes.

to hell what other people think bro... I didn't care for the song, but that's me and my tastes... if you like it then that's all that really matters right?

• Like 1