skibbles911

DO YOU KNWO WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS

soo where to start was playing lingor, some dude was going around shooting peeps i hunted him down found him in a house upstairs in a corner then i called him out saying just come settle this like a man and will gunfight it out in the field obviously he says not "your just gonna shoot me when i come out" nahh man do i look like a bandit lol soo anyways i ended up going after him in the house he kills me and then bloats that he quote "gets all my shit because hes good ? " hmmm anyone else ?

I think this is one of those moments when the thread gets derailed by the first reply-post.

Also, what the f* am I reading?!

soo where to start was playing lingor, some dude was going around shooting peeps i hunted him down found him in a house upstairs in a corner then i called him out saying just come settle this like a man and will gunfight it out in the field obviously he says not "your just gonna shoot me when i come out" nahh man do i look like a bandit lol soo anyways i ended up going after him in the house he kills me and then bloats that he quote "gets all my shit because hes good ? " hmmm anyone else ?

Well he did win. Maybe he's not good but on that match he was better then you.

Why call him out ? Should have just went and nailed him

That's why God invented fragmentation grenades. At least then you'd have died in a hilarious accident, rather than a lame gunfight.

I wish i was able to TAKE beans from people, almost like a Man card.. but for DayZ.. cause i'd take your beans off of you! :)

I'm guessing he's 12, who watched the family guy episode where Peter does the Grind My Gears news articles, and here he is.

And he knwos it.

And the community weighs in . . . and you lost.

If you have him pinned, keep him pinned until he makes the mistake. If you actually have a satchel they are awesome, but like someone else said frag grenades are your friend and are quite common. But yea you lost that fight and should not have given him the advantage.

now you've learned that you don't get to tell anyone the terms of an engagement and what you did was pretty dumb.

I remember a time I was trying out Utes (needs work) and some kid came up to me (new spawn, no weapons) with an M4 and starts telling me over voice how I need to not move and he'll shoot me if I disobey him. So I chuck a flare at him and zig-zag for the trees while the zombies swarm. I find him, hours later, when I have an AK-74u, and we have a nice little engagement. The rules are fluid, you need to use the resources at your disposal to come out on top. Walking into a building that contains a hostile armed player is almost always a bad idea. Turn down the suck.

That's why God invented fragmentation grenades. At least then you'd have died in a hilarious accident, rather than a lame gunfight.

God didn't invent those things fyi