Sign in to follow this  
Sula

Latest Update on the over 30s Players List

Hi, everyone. Over the last three or four days, I've spent a lot of time sifting and sorting your information into a list. However, I need your help because I'm still waiting for information from the following long list of people! :o

It's mostly your communication software and username - NOT your username here in the forums but the username people will have to use to contact you on skype or steam or teamspeak etc... This is for 2 reasons, so that you can each contact people on the list and speak to them about dayz, your style of play, maybe discuss a favourite server, and then you can carry on talking during the game.

With some of you it's that you haven't made it clear that you want to be on the list. You've just said it's a good idea, for example. In that case please confirm that you do want to be on the list, and if you haven't given your contact details please do.

If you don't have a communication system already that you use to talk in the game and contact people with: everyone will tell you their's is best but I'm doing the typing so I recommend skype because you register your name, then you click call and speak to the other person, or type if you don't want to speak/don't have a microphone. Quick and easy.

I can add your username to the list with no other information than to contact you via the message system but it's likely to limit the number of people who contact you. Just let me know if you do want just your forum username on the list.

Still waiting for some bits of information from the following players:

Colonel-Wicked

Dani5

Halligeirbakken

Razorman

GiantCorn

TR!PLE

Therinial

THC

HMS

The_Dude

DayZisMySandbox

Avean

Ninjabeaver

Jimmy J

DrewDubious

Bottlerocket

Bobalonious

Mkiii

MichaelVoodoo25

Wabid Wabit

Dr Shepards

L1ckeysp1t

Bournesto33

BelMarduk

PigMonkey

tripl_b

Solitaire

disorder

cash4gold

MrBaconbit

Boneboys

• Like 2

Great! Thanks to tripl_b and Solitaire. :thumbsup: Now what about the rest of ya? :P :beans:

Hey I'm not on the list to be on the list? I'm hurt... :(

Pm sent :P

Those are the players he has got no contact details from - so I suspect you are already on the main list since you gave your contact details in the thread :)

Create an invite only Steam Group.

It's free, easy to manage and will give you a solid base to build upon.

• Like 5

Only good if you bought this game through steam.

Only good if you bought this game through steam.

Not entirely true....you can still run Steam in the background even if you didnt buy ARMA through Steam......

Please post this list once available.

^^^^ what he said... :)

I like the Steam group thing as well. Though, I'm willing to use whatever communication software works most consistently for everyone.

I didn't purchase Arma through steam but can't you add it to your game library, launch it through Steam, and get the in-game overlay thingy for voice and text? I see that DayZ Commander has an option to launch through Steam but I've never used it. I'm afraid I'll break something. :blush:

Is that the invite I got last night?

I like the Steam group thing as well. Though, I'm willing to use whatever communication software works most consistently for everyone.

I didn't purchase Arma through steam but can't you add it to your game library, launch it through Steam, and get the in-game overlay thingy for voice and text? I see that DayZ Commander has an option to launch through Steam but I've never used it. I'm afraid I'll break something. :blush:

I'm sure you can add a game to Steam that you purchased elsewhere.

My name is spelled wrong, and I am sorry My Steam account is under a different name and for security reasons I will not be giving it, so all I can say is If you see me in game and there is chat, please make contact that way, In fact besides Pm's and prior arrangements you wont be able to contact me any other way. My Michaelvoodoo25 account is not connected to my Arma 2 install as I thought you could not merge accounts.

Voodoo, I have assumed your reply is, "No thanks, I don't want to be on the list of players over 30 years.", as it's no clear to me what you're saying.

I've no intention of starting up a steam group. I don't use that hateful software except where I must for arma! <_<

OK If I haven't heard from you I'm not putting you on the list but you can easily just ask to be added if you read this. :thumbsup: :beans:

OK, no Steam Group.

Have you found a decent Server ?

I could recommend a well admined Server (low pop at the moment) with its own TS if you want (not in public, so PM if you wish).

I haven't submited my details to join the Group but I'm watching the progress.

Thanks.

are you looking for more people?

well if you need a cranky old american war vet (34), then let me know...

skype info in my profile...

(steam is awsome sauce btw hehe...)

are you looking for more people?

well if you need a cranky old american war vet (34), then let me know...

skype info in my profile...

(steam is awsome sauce btw hehe...)

The more the merrier fella! :)