ramontvgames

DayZmod died?

I quit playing the MOD, is completely horrible ... every update of the mod seems that only worsens! ...

And not to mention that the servers are totally EMPTY, I think most players are switching to other games, unfortunately the mod pq Dayz made ​​me RAGE!!, Bought Combined Operations just to play and in my opinion, THREW MONEY IN THE TRASH !!, who knows .. alias lets see if I will buy the GAME! .. because it made me RAGE THAT OTHER MOD!, only has bug, hackers and mod is fully abondonado ...

and say that the ROCKET not earned anything mod?! I doubt it! Goin TRAVELLING WITH OUR MONEY AROUND THE MEDIA MAKING FALSE PROMISES AND ADVERTISEMENTS! Tired!!!

and for some fanboy dayz came here to criticize me, that is my right to express all that I feel, for investment in the fucking MOD and he's totally ZUADO!!!

Hugs!

I am a fanboy here to criticize you. They branched off the mod and started working on the standalone. At least that's the impression I get. Have some patience, it is still in it's early stages. Maybe play something more stable for now. ;)

Edited by terrex

Rocket does not make any money directly from the mod, he gets money from his job, at Bohemia Interactive, the studio that made ARMA2.

It's your own damn fault that you bough Combined Ops for only DayZ, if you actually play it you might find that you like it, it's a great game.

Really, we don't care what you think of the mod, because we still like it.

Sorry puerto rico the mod is very much alive. Sorry to tell you otherwise.

you say the mod is getting no attention, but yet we received an update last friday fixing vehicle saving/inventory saving along with artifacting.

has Rocket made any money off of this Mod? you damn well bet he has. is there an issue with a man making money off of his work? Absolutely not.

I believe you have a rain storm coming your way. better go tie down the roof.

Good, I hope more people rage quit and the hackers/griefers get bored and move on. Then the rest of us can get back to surviving.

• Like 1

Must be joining the wrong servers, why not check out the rest of arma, dayz is in alpha, alpha is primarily for new features over bug fixes, the mod is free rocket doesn't have your money. Now that that's out of the way, anything else to whine about?

I hate seeing these damn threads, how fking hard is it to just STFU about your hatred towards the game, you want to spam fourms go to the warz and beg for a beta. There is no reason these thread should be made, you dont like the game or mod? There is a uninstall icon in your control panel

Sorry puerto rico the mod is very much alive. Sorry to tell you otherwise.

you say the mod is getting no attention, but yet we received an update last friday fixing vehicle saving/inventory saving along with artifacting.

has Rocket made any money off of this Mod? you damn well bet he has. is there an issue with a man making money off of his work? Absolutely not.

I believe you have a rain storm coming your way. better go tie down the roof.

take your ignorance elsewhere

take your ignorance elsewhere

Cool story bro.

Also everything I said was true.. lol.. well with the exception of the puerto rico remark. Which could very well be true.

I knew you'd come some fanboys! hahahaha, believe that the rocket did not profit anything is stupid! hahaha and there are people who still believe!

Know what he did?! we used as bait!! launched the mod saw that was successful (ABONDONOU TO LAUNCH THE GAME)

Aaaaaaaaaa're in the Alpha mod will make almost 1 year!!

Idiots going against my critique! and they're defending the mod in the Alpha years!

Friends, you can bet I did not even talk about Warz, at least not the producer screwed no player .. yes it Warz deserves my respect and is getting a great GAME! since the dayz (the mod that is in ALPHA hundreds of years! hahahaha) we'll see how it goes out the GAME is mta promise and very little attitude! !!

aloha!

I knew you'd come some fanboys! hahahaha, believe that the rocket did not profit anything is stupid! hahaha and there are people who still believe!

Know what he did?! we used as bait!! launched the mod saw that was successful (ABONDONOU TO LAUNCH THE GAME)

Idiots going against my critique! and they're defending the mod in the Alpha years!

Friends, you can bet I did not even talk about Warz, at least not the producer screwed no player .. yes it Warz deserves my respect and is getting a great GAME! since the dayz (the mod that is in ALPHA hundreds of years! hahahaha) we'll see how it goes out the GAME is mta promise and very little attitude! !!

aloha!

How has development for the mod come to a stop? He released a major update last week that cleared up three game breaking bugs.

Open your eyes little man.

quit trying to convert people to the blind,

aloha!

My god you're beyond illiterate. Your pathetic argument is completely invalid. The points you make are silly.

"Know what he did?! we used as bait!! launched the mod saw that was successful"

That doesn't even make remote sense.

Goddamn 'WarZ fanboys'.

• Like 1

wut? just wut? srsly this whole thread...wut? Did I miss something, or did mods suddenly become more important than the actual game theyr'e for? and did Alpha change meaning sometime lately that I wasn't aware of?

Day Z is a mod, yes its buggy, yes its hacked to hells doorstep and back again but I quite enjoy it, you don't, thats grand imho. However basic english being tortured and maimed is not something that anyone should enjoy to the level you do....

Want to play WarZ? Go for it, looks like it could be a good game, bit of a bandwagon jumper imho, and a different title maybe, but the screenshots look solid enough. Want to complain about Day Z? fair enough. Want to bait people? not cool man, not cool

Hmm, It's the way he feels why is that so bad??? He's tired of some of the issues in the game... Negative or positive "feedback" is always a good thing. He may be QQ'ing a little but that's his right and maybe "HES Right" and you are wrong... Let people express themselves how they see fit and not make shitty comments that might lose Rocket a customer.

• Like 1

I think he's getting these type of responses because no one actually cares. If people are upset over bugs or hackers they certainly have a legitimate reason to. But posting QQ threads and "I QUITZ" nonsense like anyone actually cares is only going to lead to mockery.

• Like 2

Douchebag avatar. douchebag text.

the latest patches actually improved a tad the game.

you paid for ARMA2, not dayz. you still have a fully functional game that you didn't play. have fun.

despite that they're pushing hard for the standalone they're still updating the mod. that's pretty fucking boss to me.

go die in a fire. <that argument just seems right for whatever reason.

Hmm, It's the way he feels why is that so bad??? He's tired of some of the issues in the game... Negative or positive "feedback" is always a good thing. He may be QQ'ing a little but that's his right and maybe "HES Right" and you are wrong... Let people express themselves how they see fit and not make shitty comments that might lose Rocket a customer.

I dont agree, kids are ungrateful these DayZ and OP is a very good example. He just bitch bitch bitch, want want want.

There's simply nothing constructive in his criticism, just the rants of a immature kid.