Sign in to follow this  
TheMachine

Humanity should reset at death

That's a really low humanity. Guess you'll never get to kill anyone ever again.

Ah, and, WORKING AS INTENDED!!!!!

This could be solved very simply by having two, non-deletable, different character slots.

Or a cap

Or having the ability to reset ONLY ONCE EVERY MONTH.

Either could work, resetting on death would be too easily exploited though.

Edited by Leezeebub

No.

You work for a month or more to gain a Hero skin and then get KoSed by a newbie with a hatchet in the back? Doesn't sound like fun to me.

You are a total asshat for a month and you start to get frustrated that your bandit skin is getting you KoSed so you decide to die so you can start over and begin your douchebaggery a new? Doesn't sound legit to me.

Hell no, reap what you sow. Consequences suck dont they?

Takes around 2 days or less to gain hero

I can see the problem with it, but I'm not sure a simple reset is right either.

Perhaps it should halve your humanity towards 0.

So if you were on -50000, you then become -25000, so obviously you still need to put in a lot of work (which I think is important) to prove you want to be a hero. It also prevents someone from suiciding as the discount becomes less effective the closer you get to 0.

Calling every survivor a "carebear" because they made a choice not to kos and knowing that humanity had a big part still to play in this experiment.... You made your choice and now come across as " I want to be a nice guy" because your a target now for every survivor....

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

THE DEFINITIONS:

Everything that you do has repercussions. It comes back to you one way or another.

You cannot escape the consequences of your actions. What you do comes back to you.

You will see the long-term effects of your actions.

KARMA - The total effect of a person's actions and conduct during the successive phases of the person's existence, regarded as determining the person's destiny, especially, in his next incarnation.

What goes around comes around.

Your actions all have consequences. Don't ever be fooled into thinking that your actions don't have consequences. Don't think you can get away with bad choices even if you don't seem to get caught. Remember verse seven tells us that God cannot be mocked. He sees it all. You reap what you sow.

v

v

v

v

v

What the hell is this?

Oh the pain, the pain on my atheist eyes.

There's an easy way to reset your humanity, it just takes a little while...

What the carebears fail to see is that they are literally giving us bandits no choice.

I want to be a nice guy, but the game won't let me, so I have no choice but to shoot you in the head.

I'm like a criminal that wants to turn his life around but can't get a job because of his criminal record, so I decide to just keep doing home invasions.

So you think if a dude shoots some folks he can turn himself in and start over without doing the time?

Are you serious?

When a criminal does their time (rebuilding humanity) then they can try to turn over a new leaf. You have to server your time first.

A wanted criminal is not going to get a chance, and one who has done their time will still have a hard time cuz folks judge on past actions. That is just life.

bandit skin is ugly, if a bandit skin was the hero skin...... but that musslim hat,....