biohzn

DayZ Photoshoot

So, me and a couple of friends decided to have a little "photoshoot" with DayZ theme, hope you guys like it.

Ill just let the images speak for themselves.

Facebook: https://www.facebook...36813229&type=3

Imgur: http://imgur.com/a/StTwo

To avoid confusion, images include me, Haukka and Hazardous, the fourth one is not registerad atm

Edited by BiohZn
  • Like 8

Facebook..

:facepalm:

Just to avoid having to post on multiple sites.

Just to avoid having to post on multiple sites.

Facebook = fail.

Put on multi sites instead

Edited by flygamer1

*shrug* Uploading to imgur atm, cant just see how it can be such a problem where the images are hosted..

Since we've gotten all the mean comments out of the way, I'll say, those are actually pretty good. Thanks for uploading to Imgur. :)

Since we've gotten all the mean comments out of the way, I'll say, those are actually pretty good. Thanks for uploading to Imgur. :)

I guess location location location applies here as well. Thanks for all the comments ya'll, positive and negative.

This was actually pretty fun, only problem is to find a spot for this. This was the only one that was not "too close" to any houses etc, as people can be too fast to call the cops if we run around with guns in the city :)

We need to find another spot and do it again!

Are they real guns ? Wasn't it risky that someone would have reported you to the cops, all running about with semi-automatic weapons ?

Are they real guns ? Wasn't it risky that someone would have reported you to the cops, all running about with semi-automatic weapons ?

Sorry to disappoint you :( But they are airsoft guns

Sorry to disappoint you :( But they are airsoft guns

Pretty legit looking.

Nice photos, some of the outfits are great. Hacker spawned a boat in Cherno?

Edited by smasht_AU

Nice photos, some of the outfits are great. Hacker spawned a boat in Cherno?

Looks that way. Sadly it was out of gas and we were out of jerry cans so no island hopping for us that time.

Thanks for the compliments. :) Hopefully we will be doing this again soon, was fun.

As BiohZn noted, the gunst are indeed airsoft version, not real ones. Airsoft is legal in our country. We never got o public places for photo shoots like this, but always stay away from public with the replicas in the open.

These look very good. I looked at them all, I liked them all. Very good job, keep on making these. You should try to do a firefight picture, I'd love that one.

These look very good. I looked at them all, I liked them all. Very good job, keep on making these. You should try to do a firefight picture, I'd love that one.

Thanks, and regarding the request: Sure why not :) We'll just have to find a day as nice as the previous photoshoot day, as we're getting closer to winter, Those kind of days are getting rare.

Class. The finding rubbish loot one was my fave.

The rubbish loot is like 90% of the game, so we kind of had to take a shot like that :)