#Sleepy

How do you decide to kill somone?

when respawned and forced into a city i follow the average, if i hear a lot of shooting or there are bandits in town i shoot everyone who doesn't claim friendly..if the city is safe, respawning people who just want matchboxes and go away i feel safe and make a good loot run. in the north when i see someone sometimes is shit sometimes everybody only want go home...it's rare i shoot first..once while i was bad starving...

K. People who didn't realize I forgot the 'H'. in this list.

that sir was funny ..... :D

I love that commend:

"If he is armed I shoot him." That means basically "I shoot everybody."

I cant hear the justification "I was shot so often now I kill everybody I dont know." anymore. This is what makes the game experience as worse as it is from my point of view.

Either you are a true survivor and only shoot at people you really wanna shoot (Equip, feeling threatened) or you are just a frightened baby without any sort of code.

I cant hear all the excuses anymore...basically the most people shoot others without warning because they are so greedy about their equipment that they rather destroy the game progress of some other friendly guy than take a risk of loosing their own virtual stuff. And thats about it. Say it how it is.

I dont say we should stop PvP, but kills in this game have to matter to make this game the intense experience it should be.

• Like 1

since almost everyone shoots on sight i do the same. i dont have a mic so its inconvenient to try to find out if people are friendly, and even then they might say they are then turn around and shoot you in the back.

I don't shoot on sight... I like to work out if they are friendly or if they are a threat. yes it means I might die more times than other people but a) I often will then team up with someone and have more fun B) I enjoy the gearing up process

When someone is in the same area I'm looting, he will get shot. Although people usually combat log :huh:

But at least I scare them off then..

When I hide and I don't open fire: When a vehicle or two passes by.

This game is called Call of Chernaus for a reason you know...

Mostly it depends on side chat. If they sound like they're 14 or full of shenanigans, I'll shoot at them. If they sound like they're just trying to accomplish a goal, and the goal doesn't involve killing me, I'll let them go.

If they have an accent that makes it difficult to guess their intentions, I usually kill them.

Ahhh yes the unarmed player is a threat to you and your group. You must have a group of mangina's.

Please do not comment if you have not read the whole post. Unarmed played are only a threat if we encounter them in an area where guns spawn. If I find an unarmed player on the beach I leave them. If I see them heading into a grocery store, they get shot. I have had full conversations with unarmed survivors and walked around with them for a while, chillin, and then get shot in the back by them as soon as they find a gun. If there is a CHANCE that they will obtain a weapon while I am still within 1km they are a threat. Eliminating possible threats does not make you a pussy or have a "mangina" it means you are not an idiot willing to die because you couldn't kill someone unarmed.

I tried my best to stay friendly but it's almost impossible. I haven't met anyone who wouldn't shoot me on sight (except medics of course). Usually I avoid other players. If I have noticed another player who is unaware of me but he is headed into my direction then I am going to shoot him if there is no way for me to escape or keep out of his sights. If he is no threat for me because he hasn't noticed me and is walking in another direction I won't follow him to kill him.

So far I have only shot one player in the back because I thought he was the guy who had killed me before but he wasn't.

I have seen players on youtube who first make sure if the other guy is friendly. If things go south they still manage to kill the other guy. I don't know if I would be able to do that and my slow computer isn't helping. So I won't take any chances.

I shoot people who:

• are camping up high, or sniping
  • are storming at me (with or without a horde of zeds after him)
  • sounds suspicious
  • who shoot at me (no mercy)

I avoid people who:

• are armed (to the teeth) but not in my way
  • are accompanied by friends, especially bandits

I befriend people who:

• seems like they are in trouble
  • seems friendly, but I can stay in cover from
  • are unarmed or just have a hatchet (but I'll keep my distance)

Edited by kebman

Depends what I am doing but if I am solo(usually when killing everyone) I will go by this..

Do they have a gun? Yes - Kill

No - Can I screw with them for fun? If not, probably killing depending on where we are. I don't want someone to pick up a gun and get the jump on me. ;)

If we are doing party vehicle then I only shoot at those who endanger the driver, other guards or passengers. :P

Disappointing to read most of you are just shoot on sight guys, I always find out if they're friendly first. Hit up Cherno hospital tents earlier, saw a guy. declared I was friendly, the guy freaked out and ran away and about 1 minutes later got had by zeds, the funny thing is I had like 8 blood bags and was gonna give him a blood transfusion and a spare blood bag and morphine shot to take on his travels, always tomorrow for me to go on a healing spree I suppose...

1 more thing I have to add, Cherno is harder to play than Lingor, everyone seems to be friendly on Lingor, had a lot less aggro on there, on here I got shot at (and missed... A lot) by 4 snipers tonight whilst running through Elektro and on the outskirts of Cherno. Was quite obvious the guy was a bad shot so just trolled him a bit and made him waste all his ammo trying to hit me, funny shit.

Edited by Bruin

I shoot anyone, I enjoy the PVP and zombies are a non threat so why not take advantage of the most intense PVP I've ever played?

edit - I should mention that I don't bother with people on the coast, only in the northen 3/4 of the top

Edited by jdz

It's important for me to keep my hero skin so that my fellow heroes don't shoot me or feel threatened by my presence. Only kill Bandit skins, for practical reasons as well as being a nice guy who wants good players to have a fun session without irrational murders.