Sign in to follow this  
Isaacsalterego

Bicycles. Please.

Please...add bicycles. Even if you have to find bike chains to fix them up before they're usable or something, Bicycles that are much more common than cars would help immensely. It'd give players a way to travel great distances faster, without giving them the ability to just roll up on towns with 4 people and dominate.

I know they work in ARMA2, I've seen them in other mods.

Please...add bicycles. Even if you have to find bike chains to fix them up before they're usable or something' date=' Bicycles that are much more common than cars would help immensely. It'd give players a way to travel great distances faster, without giving them the ability to just roll up on towns with 4 people and dominate.

I know they work in ARMA2, I've seen them in other mods.

[/quote']

Wow this is actually a great idea

It would be nice to see.

I think there's a vehicle issue that causes lag so a lot of vehicles would not be a good idea. As a bike is classed as vehicle.

Unless they managed to resolve that issue then, bikes spawn please! :)

Oh yes, bicycles.

Bandit skin, M4 on the back, G17 in hand, watch out people! Here comes leet_killah_99 *ching ching*!

I support this idea, if only for the comic relief value.

Actually, it was about both, however, turned into mainly a mountain bicycle thread.

Regardless, as said in the other thread; bikes would be fairly common in the country side.

I just made a thread about this and it wont let me delete it, but I totally support this idea.

Wouldn't it be a little silly to see a group of bicyclists being chased by zombies?

I have been thinking about this idea for as soon as I started playing DayZ. Yes, yes & YES! BIKEZ

Rocket pls. <3

On a related note seeing as vehicles are now more prominent in general - if you get a certain distance away from chasing Zeds, do they stop following you? Obviously it's pretty hard to do that on foot, but on a push bike...

I believe so, Roshi. As, if you're in a Heli, it's easy to Aggro everything ever and then you'd have every zombie on the map chasing after you forever. xD

Every house has a bicycle or two. Here at us even neraly every house has a motorcycle is some sort, so those could be included aswell!