nudedude

Tent mechanics - please clarify

well I think its 95% correct, havent found a tent yet that wont pop up back after restart. If you are extremely lucky it may disappear.

soo me and 2 buddy's put 3 tents down in our server the next thing i know after the server resets 2 of the tents doubled soo i UN-pitched them and stored them away then when the server reset again same thing only this time i couldn't take them down anyone got a clue ?

Cheers

untrue, that is not 100% correct

Dude... well where is the proof? Tell me how can I get rid of my tent without dying? I mean that if you haven't died you cant get rid of your tent anyway....

Of course if you die it takes some time for tent to disappear...

otherwise tell me how to get rid of the tent dude...

Edited by Caine

If you pack the tent it will reappear at server restart, so you can use 1 tent put down "unlimited" number of tents..

Tho you should be able to take them down, just need to find the the sweet spot.

They save , mostly i Think. We moved a whole Camp (20 Tents) from Server A to B working all correctly in 1.7.2.6

Edited by Paddy0610

USE the SEARCH function.

Top right hand" hit the little looking glass/type in Tents/Titles only.

READ the STICKIES.

USE the SEARCH function.

Top right hand" hit the little looking glass/type in Tents/Titles only.

READ the STICKIES.

How many times have you said something similar? Three? Four? I've lost count. It must get boring.

"How many times have you said something similar? Three? Four? I've lost count. It must get boring."

Occupational Hazard.

The DayZ Mod, Forums and a large percentage of the Customers are all in Alpha build I'm afraid.

Lets hope that things get better when Teh Game is released.

Thanks.

"How many times have you said something similar? Three? Four? I've lost count. It must get boring."

Occupational Hazard.

The DayZ Mod, Forums and a large percentage of the Customers are all in Alpha build I'm afraid.

Lets hope that things get better when Teh Game is released.

Thanks.

Mmm, I'm sure things will be a LOT better when standalone comes out. Merely hacking being cut down will probably sooth the majority of the community.

- Setting up your tent inside a rock/tree can be risky, they sometimes move slightly on restarts making them inaccessible, players can destroy/flatten your tent by driving over it in a vehicle.

Seems tent's like to move downhill once server restarts. So wherever u set yours on a hill, be prepared to have it slowly slide away.

Seems tent's like to move downhill once server restarts. So wherever u set yours on a hill, be prepared to have it slowly slide away.

LOL yeah maybe when it rains a lot