xav (DayZ)

ITT : Post your best gear yet

0q0c4.jpg

QKkUz.jpg

fPohn.jpg

Where is this location?

Didn't hack them, i found all this in some box lol. Cheers whoever left it there

Edited by xav

Yes, Yes he is. But he cant be banned its just a moral choice of do you take hacked weps....

Anyways on topic I had:

-Thermal Gun

-M16 M203

-All Survival Gear

-M9 SD.

Are you really telling us you think you legitimately got these? Have you really not read anything about that crate you found the stuff in?

Are you really telling us you think you legitimately got these? Have you really not read anything about that crate you found the stuff in?

Strong reading capabilities, please look at comment below the last picture in OP - I didn't hack

Edited by xav

I got an AS50 recently at a heli crash. Just walked right up and helped myself. My heart was beating so fast, I expected to be sniped or attacked by the military zombies but nope, tippy, tippy toed in very gentley grabbed the gun and ammo and walked away. :thumbsup: Really liked that gun. Gave it to a pal of mine but now I'm a bit worried it might be like giving your son a Ferrari - dangerous! :o

I love the PDW or do I mean PWD, well anyway, only had one a couple of times but it is a thing of beauty. Got a G17 at the moment and I love the shape but it's a pain of a gun. Any silenced gun is a joy to use.

Couple of days ago, I swapped my AKM for an MP5SD6 I found at a deer stand. I haven't fired it yet but I'm hoping it's nice and quiet so I don't attract every zombie in the game whenever I kill a goat. <_<

Also, liked using the the FN FAL with scope, and the L85A2AWS and the noisey old DMR too but I forgot to add, I have the biggest soft spot for the AKS 74 Kobra. :thumbsup:

Edit - people can't be blamed for picking up guns they find in the game. I've had 3 PDWs and one of those was from a regular spawn point in the fire station in Elektro. I was running around with that gun for three days before someone told me the silencer meant it was a hacked weapon. You might know but I don't. I have to to dayzwiki just to find the names of the guns I'm using! What do I care if a gun is known to be super fast or famous in real life? I just want a pointy bangy thing that kills zombies quietly! :thumbsup: :beans:

Edited by Sula
  • Like 1

I hear you can and will get banned for using scripted gear, even if you you didn't script it in yourself, not entirely sure, but I wouldn't bother risking it. Just bury it in a zed and start finding real guns.

I got an AS50 recently at a heli crash. Just walked right up and helped myself. My heart was beating so fast, I expected to be sniped or attacked by the military zombies but nope, tippy, tippy toed in very gentley grabbed the gun and ammo and walked away. :thumbsup: Really liked that gun. Gave it to a pal of mine but now I'm a bit worried it might be like giving your son a Ferrari - dangerous! :o

I love the PDW or do I mean PWD, well anyway, only had one a couple of times but it is a thing of beauty. Got a G17 at the moment and I love the shape but it's a pain of a gun.

Couple of days ago, I swapped my AKM for an MP5SD6 I found at a deerstand. I haven't fired it yet but I'm hoping nice and quiet so I don't attract every zombie in the game whenever I kill a goat. <_<

Also, liked using the the FN FAL with scope, and the L85A2AWS and the noisey old DMR too but I forgot to add, I have the biggest soft spot for the AKS 74 Kobra. :thumbsup:

Haha PDW are deadly as fk, nice finds :)

• Like 1

I've had a Crowbar, a flashlight, and a czech vest pouch filled with empty tin cans.

• Like 7

HerrJon you can only do that if you know it's hacked, which people don't. Maybe I should just ditch everything, to be on the safe side. :huh:

I know, I'll go drown myself in the sea in case my being in dayz is all a terrible trick of some hacker - best to be on the safe side!

Edited by Sula

Would have to be my current gear, M4A3 CCO and a CZ550, with a revolver secondary. I've had a DMR as well but in terms of rare guns I don't get too much luck, found a regular FN FAL at a heli crash but no rounds for it.

On one of my Lingor characters I'm rocking a Bizon and an M24, with another revolver.

My best gear was on Chernarus. I had a PP-Bizon SD, an AS-50, a coyote backpack, an M1911, all the tools and ammo for the guns :D

OP has an AS50 with thermal, full ammo for it but still has a coyote pack. Seems legit.

On the thread however, my best gear is the one I have right now, since I'm still alive from the first day I started playing 5 days ago (yaaay)

Which is an mp5sd6 plus an m16a2 on my assault pack, a g17 and every tool except a toolbox. Also, binoculars. I just want a bigger pack for now.

Scratch that, just died, minimised for about 20 seconds while I was near G Mountain to see if any of that haunting stuff had any basis, log back in and I've been knocked out by a soldier zombie who's casually chewing my face off, either from the deer stand nearby or maybe a heli. DERP.

Strong reading capabilities, please look at comment below the last picture in OP - I didn't hack

Good quality pics. I see you shopped out your debug monitor hiding your name quite nicely. Revolver sucks and so does the 8 slot bag.. :\ AS50 TWS nothing new.

Double edit.. You just found a hacker box and made this topic? Triple.. AND YOU DIDN'T TAKE A KSVK?

Edited by terrex

Nicely done OP - trying to boast with a hacked gear! I'm sorry to break it to you, but THAT'S NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF! Come back when you get decent gear legitimately!

I've had a Crowbar, a flashlight, and a czech vest pouch filled with empty tin cans.

WHERE DO I FIND THIS???

Presently M249, M4A1 CCO SD, PDW, Camo gear, Coyote backpack and 1 can Mountain Dew. will probably have all changed within a couple of dayz as usual....

You do know you can get the best gear in this game by simple server hopping around dobryy hill and killing some noob hackers with as50 TWS's with your Lee Enfield or even with a secondary gun?

At least thats what I am doing and it is working like a charm. havent been to NW airfield or heli crash sites in ages.

Lol at people who think you can't be banned for simply carrying hacked weapons that you didn't spawn in.

I'll look forward to your QQ thread in a week or so.

I love the PDW or do I mean PWD,

It stands for "Personal Defense Weapon".

hey dumb ass this is what a REAL load-out looks like, none of that hacked in pussy crap you're boasting about...

http://s1148.photobucket.com/albums/o569/gnomebolt123/?albumview=slideshow

Each of the photos represents one load-out (with the exception of the photo of the satchel charges) the one with the mk 48 mod 0 is mine, while the other ones belong to my friends. I just pulled there stuff out of there tents to show them off. We also have a lot of stuff i didn't show you like excessive amounts of ammo, food, medical supplies, and clothing.