Trizzo

Weapons you want in DayZ?

I would also love more civilian weapons, so smaller calibre semi-auto hunting rifles and shotguns.

Also a bit more pistols would not hurt (oh wait..).

More shotguns definitely, mostly those pump action and please fix 2 barrel shotty, you can't damn aim through iron sights with it and also inventory ammo management is pain with these 2 shot piles (devs should add ammo bandolier for shotty ammo!!).

We have some shotguns already, I know, but these things are too damn rare for me! I always find some Lee Enfield or AK/AKM before good ole Remingthon so I would suggest that places down south, that spawn weapons, should spawn more shotguns then AK/AKM/M4's.

When we strive for a bit of realism then we should realise, that in apocalypse not everybody would be military vet stockpiled with high grade military weapons and tech. Pump action shotty or even damned 9mm pistol would be a treasure and more common sight then AS50 and machine guns.

And big yes for adding of bow as somebody said. Would be fun if the range & penetration of shot depended on how long you hold the trigger before letting the arrow fly.

SA80 / L85 with Elcan / Susat / ACOG Sights.

And Browning 9mm

With a balaclava!!

Edit: Just reading about ACOG on wiki, read the "Bindon Aiming Concept" Wow you learn something new everyday.

Edited by Michaelvoodoo25
  • Like 2

And Browning 9mm

With a balaclava!!

Edit: Just reading about ACOG on wiki, read the "Bindon Aiming Concept" Wow you learn something new everyday.

Would have to be the SA80 A2.. think of all the attachments.... also just for kicks i would have a Brent Gun.... So much Boom Boom Boom!!!

• Like 1

Would have to be the SA80 A2.. think of all the attachments.... also just for kicks i would have a Brent Gun.... So much Boom Boom Boom!!!

Brent Gun?! wow haven't heard of that in a long while now.

I was gonna suggest a Black Widow Catapult, to piss people off with ball bearings to their heads.

• Like 1

Also put in a repairable BMP only 1 per server and make it 10 times harder than the heli to repair.

50 scrap metals.

20 wheels.

3 engine blocks.

I also have an interesting idea if they want to put BMPs in.

If you find one and are able to repair it, it doesn't have ammo (or if it does, only some LMG rounds). You have to find the shells for the auto-loader and shit.

• Like 1

Would be a classic the Brent, Heli would be scared out their skin and also players and the "Shufflers" have no hope, Black widow you say... should be a fresh spawn weapon..

And Browning 9mm

With a balaclava!!

A million yes to the Browning (FN) lugged one of them around Iraq its the AK of the pistol world squaddie proof and reliable

• Like 1

50 scrap metals.

20 wheels.

3 engine blocks.

I also have an interesting idea if they want to put BMPs in.

If you find one and are able to repair it, it doesn't have ammo (or if it does, only some LMG rounds). You have to find the shells for the auto-loader and shit.

Any ammo for it would need to be equally rare as the anti-tank weapons to kill it.... would be epic fun driving it around the cities

A million yes to the Browning (FN) lugged one of them around Iraq its the AK of the pistol world squaddie proof and reliable

Squaddie Proof yes.... people proof though?? haha. Nah needs to be added like, lovely piece of kit

I hear Rocket has someone working on a cross bow for the standalone, It was in one of the recent interviews when he dissapeared. I'll wager there's a scope on it too, Not many people use them these days without. Lets face it, the in Mod one is Cacky Poo Poo.

I can't see why they just don't import all the Arma 2 and addons' weapons to the game?

Maybey Rocket can allow us to Mod Weapons?

Skip to 4.38

Edited by Michaelvoodoo25

I want a Mosin ingame. Pretending the Enfield is one just doesn't work.

I'll gladly leave my DMR and take a Mosin so I can be the Mosin Bushman.

More Russian guns less American and British guns etc.. KSVK.

Any ammo for it would need to be equally rare as the anti-tank weapons to kill it.... would be epic fun driving it around the cities

Oh, and it drinks gas like a M1A2 tank.