gozzgug

Remove all military sniper rifles....

Remove all military sniper rifiles. This isn't sniper wars its a zombie apocolyps and people aren't going to have all these military guns. As far as I can seen no one even bothers with the zombies and they dont worry anyone.

• Like 9

Its part of the game, Dont complain.

Sniper rifles encourage banditry, And while its not really supported, Banditry adds alot to the game.

• Like 6

put sniper riffles that a normal person can actually own in real life. Not this military riffles, witch will be hard to get in a zombie outbreak. In other words take out military weapons and put in weapons you can find in a guns and ammo shop. Hell even walmart!

• Like 9

oh, this is an original idea. good thing you made a new thread about it. you are an intelligent and valuable individual and we're all glad you shared your opinion about this.

• Like 13

There are military camps, everyone i worked on IRL had snipers and such high powered weaponry so yeah keep them in the game. I never was a sniper in IRL but i see them as an important part of any Army, be it wiped out by Zombies or not.

I also agree with Seargeant Grit, they are a Bandit tool for taking out players, anything else say Semi-Automatic deals with the shufflers but if you want to get rid of another player and do it without risking yourself in close combat then sure, smack them with a high powered scoped rifle...

Chernaus is an EX Soviet military state so of course there will be all sorts of lovely weaponry out there and i for one would be most put off if high powered rifles were not included, and to be a good sniper takes time, skill and also a little lady luck... those Bandits that can crack you from a long distance while running have taken the time to develop the skills to do so, hats off to them pesky buggers, but keep it up! you all keep the game far more exciting!

• Like 7

Banditry doesn't need sniper rifles for there to be banditry. As for my opinion, I think military style weapons should be extremely rare and that should more variety of crude weaopns like the axe.

• Like 4

Why cant people own military rifles? My family owns a couple, And if your refering to the fully automatic capabilities, Get over it.

The sniper rifles like the AS50 and R700 are rare and only found in where? where are the military weapons found? Military bases.

put sniper riffles that a normal person can actually own in real life. Not this military riffles, witch will be hard to get in a zombie outbreak. In other words take out military weapons and put in weapons you can find in a guns and ammo shop. Hell even walmart!

were aware chenarus is a russian military occupied area... right? and that theres a huge military airfield with multiple other military setups / airstrips

and that the helicopter crashes are british military

• Like 1

Why cant people own military rifles? My family owns a couple, And if your refering to the fully automatic capabilities, Get over it.

The sniper rifles like the AS50 and R700 are rare and only found in where? where are the military weapons found? Military bases.

apart from the fact as50s are from crash sites.

Generally Anti-Material rifles should be in an Armored Batallions base, and Chernaus hasn't any of these (unfortunately) so yeah finding them at crash sites is fair enough...

Buffjesus you are spot on, i couldn't think of a better place in the world to go hunting for good grade military weapons i mean the country itself is almost one huge barracks!

Take out military snipers. It won't matter. You'll still get shot for running through an open field, the only difference is that it will be by a guy with a CZ 550 or a FN FAL instead of an M24 or DMR.

Removing weapons won't do anything to keep you alive if you're exposing yourself to ambushes.

M107 is American

AS50 is British.

Still don't understand how the M107 is included but being it British Heli crashes i can see where the AS50 came from... (and thank goodness they are British. i love my LA85... best rifle ever!)

• Like 1

Why stop there? We should only find makarovs and we can all bask in the glory of shitty guns so you don't have to look for better weapons.

You're in Russia, nuff said.

actually were in the czech republic

but its under russian occupacy in the game :P

Edited by Buffjesus

With mass interest from the British it would seem, now why on earth would we be there?

NATO mission, explains all the NATO weapons and ammo. Or Chernarus is the world's number 1 Vegemite exporter so the British and Australian military had to save the world's supply of terrible vegetable spread.

Hmmm seems a reasonable excuse, Russians couldn't handle it, send in the psycho Scots..... all we did however was leave every survivor and empty whiskey bottle or two and was never to be seen again... woops!

• Like 1

Here is the problem ...

1000000 ish players

Weapons are persistent.

An example with the DMR

day 1

1000000 people have a 4.35% chance of finding a DMR at a Heli-crash site

day 2

A possible 459770 DMRs on servers

So After 1 week...

1609195 DMRs

Edited by BL1P
  • Like 4

Hmmm seems a reasonable excuse, Russians couldn't handle it, send in the psycho Scots..... all we did however was leave every survivor and empty whiskey bottle or two and was never to be seen again... woops!

I knew it couldn't be Eastern European residents drinking all that whiskey.

I knew it couldn't be Eastern European residents drinking all that whiskey.

Nope was us Jocks... we killed everything... drank the whiskey then buggered off to Bulgaria.. cos it's cheap there ;) those downed choppers?? drunk pilots trying backflips to impress the girls :P

• Like 2