PresidentEvil

they should make non PVP servers!!

Are you trolling? If not then your missing the whole point of DayZ.

• Like 7

Well....

No PvP would mean just zombies, and zombies get boring, and you'd get very lonely. In my opinion, you haven't played DayZ very long. You'll soon see the thrills, joys, and sadness of PvP.

As long as you can't bring your PVE character to a pvp server I could care less how you play.

• Like 8

Nah.. We don't need to get rid of PvP.. We just need to enhance it. Easier to identify friends that are in your group.. Via name tag always on for those playwers or something like that. In real life, at close and even medium range, we can identify if someone is our friend or not.. unless your blind.

• Like 2

this just prove how many people on this world are assholes

instead of cooperating and helping each other you kill for fun

ill be sure to kill all of you if something happens in real life

• Like 1

Oh well that's just lovely. I'm sure you'll make a great bandit one day. Have you been reading "How To Make Friends and Influence People"?

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 4

i counted it. People who have posted this kind of stuff are over 9000

You mean they're 9...

• Like 1

Well....

No PvP would mean just zombies, and zombies get boring, and you'd get very lonely. In my opinion, you haven't played DayZ very long. You'll soon see the thrills, joys, and sadness of PvP.

Maybe when DayZ comes out for Arma III will there be enough zombies to satisfy players. =]

DayZ without PvP sounds boring. what's even the point of the high-end weapons without PvP? if I'm only fighting zombies, I'd rather have an ax than an AS50

dont play lingor island then..

its fullon CoD deathmatch here..

i thought cherna. was shoot on sight. christ Lingor is w ayyy worse

wait until you try Utes

• Like 1

In general no. Although under the circumstances with hackers at present I think it would have been a good time to have it so people could avoid constantly being killed by hackers. There is a way to get single player working by the way. And you can do it COOP with other players if you set up a private server on your PC. There are actually alot of people doing this right now. It isn't supported by Rocket/DayZ, but who really cares when they fail so hard.

Are you trolling? If not then your missing the whole point of DayZ.

Explain to me what the whole point of DayZ is, I obviously don't know. I came here under the impression, as described by Rocket, that what you could do in this game was limited only by your creativity. What I found was what you could do in this game was limited by everyone elses creativity, so essentially I found myself playing a version of COD that has alot more hackers in it.

• Like 10

this just prove how many people on this world are assholes

instead of cooperating and helping each other you kill for fun

ill be sure to kill all of you if something happens in real life

Ok sociopath it is a game stop being a sissy about things. The game has pvp and you are bitching about a core feature, so nobody really gives a shit.

In general no. Although under the circumstances with hackers at present I think it would have been a good time to have it so people could avoid constantly being killed by hackers. There is a way to get single player working by the way. And you can do it COOP with other players if you set up a private server on your PC. There are actually alot of people doing this right now. It isn't supported by Rocket/DayZ, but who really cares when they fail so hard.

How is Rocket and the team failing in any way?

I'm sure people got sick of falling down holes in Mario. It's part of the game.

• Like 1

id personally like to see servers that have no thermals... no ghilie suits and no high powered sniper rifles.. everything else im fine with.

• Like 1

I agree with the OP. I can count on one hand how many times someone actually had the balls to try and shoot it out with me. For the most part (I think most of you will agree) my deaths are usually getting sniped while looting. I think it should take a page from GTAIV's book and have the option for the admins of a server to be able to switch player to player damage off, if you've ever played GTAIV freemode you understand why it was a godsend. That way the only griefing people could do to you is follow you around and aggro zombies onto you to try and get you killed. Which would actually take some effort and is not as anonymous, so 99% of the hill snipers would probably be off those servers.

Edited by Brandnew11980

Ooh but if there was non-PvP servers, people would realise how shallow this is and demand content that just isn't finished or even started yet. It's keeping you dumb to whats really possible, and it also shows how barbaric and sadistic we really are in our civilized world.

• Like 2

Well....

That is all just your opinion. maybe this person would love a server with no PVP. I think the PVP enhances the game and gives a sense of real danger, but not everyone feels that way. And I don't even kill other players. I prefer to heal or help them.