PresidentEvil

they should make non PVP servers!!

ummm.....yes?

DayZ too hard for you?

tell me about it, i never sucked unfortunately :( .

tell me about the life of the baddie.

• Like 1

I can't stop laughing

i read it after

noticed

thought if i should change it or not

contemplated putting "if you know what i mean" mr.bean in there :lol:

Edited by Buffjesus

Whats it like talking your epeen up on teh internets telling everyone how much better you are at a game than them?

• Like 1

DayZ too hard for you?

tell me about it, i never sucked unfortunately :( .

tell me about the life of the baddie.

are you getting me confused with the OP? I said I preferred the PVP aspect. If you read my post, I was merely defending the OP's opinion since someone told him how he should enjoy the game instead of letting him decide for himself.

See what I'm typing here. These are letters. When you put them together, they make words. When you put words together, they make sentences. These sentences convey what I'm thinking. You should work on your reading comprehension to understand this basic skill.

• Like 2

Less "STOP PEOPLE FROM KILLING ME" rants, more "FIX ALL THE HACKS KILLING ME" rants. One of these is valid, the other is just crying.

• Like 2

As long as you can't bring your PVE character to a pvp server I could care less how you play.

Nah.. We don't need to get rid of PvP.. We just need to enhance it. Easier to identify friends that are in your group.. Via name tag always on for those playwers or something like that. In real life, at close and even medium range, we can identify if someone is our friend or not.. unless your blind.

This and this.

Hopefully, standalone will have the option to crank up the difficulty of zombies to the point where nonPVP servers could actually be entertaining. Left 4 Dead style zombie hordes chasing parties of 15+ players? Yes please.

• Like 1

are you getting me confused with the OP? I said I preferred the PVP aspect. If you read my post, I was merely defending the OP's opinion since someone told him how he should enjoy the game instead of letting him decide for himself.

See what I'm typing here. These are letters. When you put them together, they make words. When you put words together, they make sentences. These sentences convey what I'm thinking. You should work on your reading comprehension to understand this basic skill.

That is all just your opinion. maybe this person would love a server with no PVP. I think the PVP enhances the game and gives a sense of real danger, but not everyone feels that way. And I don't even kill other players. I prefer to heal or help them.

ummm.....yes?

wut

Less "STOP PEOPLE FROM KILLING ME" rants, more "FIX ALL THE HACKS KILLING ME" rants. One of these is valid, the other is just crying.

Hacking is never going to stop. Not even in standalone. Most games have a single player/coop portion these days. In most of these games, players still predominantly play Multiplayer PvP. But many start with single player/coop whilst they are getting used to the game. As it stands right now, there is a large learning curve for the game and then there is no learning in the game whatsoever. Allowing players to play Single player/coop would allow players to deal with the learning curve before they go play Call of Duty: Cherno Deathmatch.

, we can identify if someone is our friend or not.. unless your blind.

Thats un-true, In fact most blind people that have being blind for a while, Can pick up more information faster than people with 20/20. You carnt tell if that person is your friend if they have your back to you?

But to the blind, they use there other sensors, they can pick up the smell of different people, they can also hear the way you walk.

just FYI =)

, we can identify if someone is our friend or not.. unless your blind.

Thats un-true, In fact most blind people that have being blind for a while, Can pick up more information faster than people with 20/20. You carnt tell if that person is your friend if they have your back to you?

But to the blind, they use there other sensors, they can pick up the smell of different people, they can also hear the way you walk.

just FYI =)

Want the coords for a tent with 25 meat and 25 water bottles?

You can sit in the trees and tab in to eat once an hour, far away from all the PvP.

Its a video game! What difference does it make if you died from zombies or died from a player? Dead is dead in this VIDEO GAME!

Why do newbies always post crap like this? The community seems pretty much agreed on PvP being a core element of the game. Even players that don't like PvP won't get rid of it because they know the game wouldn't be fun without it.

Its a video game! What difference does it make if you died from zombies or died from a player? Dead is dead in this VIDEO GAME!

Jeez. all the guy said was he wanted an option to play on a PvE server, with no PVP server. he didn't say you had to. he's not there for you to shoot him for your amusement. he's playing for his own amusement. he's just voicing an opinion.

• Like 3

Jeez. all the guy said was he wanted an option to play on a PvE server, with no PVP server. he didn't say you had to. he's not there for you to shoot him for your amusement. he's playing for his own amusement. he's just voicing an opinion.

He wants a game where he doesnt want any fear. Where he can do what he wants, when he wants, how he wants. He in affect wants to change the way the game is played.

Those kinds of players have ruined a lot of games because they were so butthurt over being killed by other players.

He is a carebear.

Zombies aren't enough of a threat as they are now.

Without PvP the game is kiddie-level easy.

• Like 1

Zombies aren't enough of a threat as they are now.

Without PvP the game is kiddie-level easy.

Maybe the guy want absolutely no challenge at all. maybe he wants no enemies, and no zombies, and only wants flowers and candy. it's his right to express his opinion. you can say you disagree. I disagree with him, personally. But he should be allowed to express his opinion without people getting all "butthurt" about it. I just find it strange, or maybe sad, that people are complaining about his opinion. it's certainly open for discussion, but i don't understand why so many people are upset with his opinion.

PvP? OK, sure.. PvP is important to keep the thrill in the game. Zombies are not skilled enough to get my char in trouble. But a Sniper rifle with range till 1600m and a G-suit is not PvP... its camping, no fighting. I think some things are better to save the surivive chances:

1. Nobody cant loot the own char; only himself. After 6 hours the dead char body are away from server.

2. the marks if a char my friend in my group or an enemy are important

*off topic*

3. The marks on the map are visible for me.. not for others. ( i know, its an arma mod and the options of markers on the map are from main game )

4. and the importent thing: give us a tool to stop the hackers, cheaters and stuff spawners on the server !!

*back to topic*

PvP must be an offensive fight. Not like that a man they walk thru a forest and another camper blow them his damn head off by a range of 1000 meters.

• Like 1

Maybe the guy want absolutely no challenge at all. maybe he wants no enemies, and no zombies, and only wants flowers and candy. it's his right to express his opinion. you can say you disagree. I disagree with him, personally. But he should be allowed to express his opinion without people getting all "butthurt" about it. I just find it strange, or maybe sad, that people are complaining about his opinion. it's certainly open for discussion, but i don't understand why so many people are upset with his opinion.

Did I say he wasn't allowed to state his opinion? Did I say anything that suggested my butt was hurt?

Also, did I say in any way that I was upset with his opinion?

...nope, I just stated my opinion.

Not sure how you got so much out of my simple, 2 line response >.>

• Like 1