rocket

IF this was an actual game...

No free to play. Every free to play I've ever played has serious dehabilitating problems with hackers even with huge resources put towards it, and that makes sense. I like Guild Wars style the best as it won't fracture already developing communities, but WOULD enjoy a much smaller sub based model. Say $25 for the game and $5 a month rather than $60+$15 a month.

Game purchase only, and Studio Servers as well as Developing.

DLC Expansion Purchase (new map areas + cosmetic stuff only)

Back in my day(Z), we called that an update. And it was free. Fuck you, game industry!

Please stop being so sensitive about what people think of you. Start a Kickstarter today.

Personally I would be willing to pay a monthly fee for well-maintained servers and support as per the original APB.

• Like 2

One time payment.

Small studio, maybe kickstarter.

You should consider getting into contact with CCP [EVE DEVS]

They might be able to help/fund your game and they have knowledge in your "kind of game expierence".

Edited by SirSlayer

It would have to be a pay only, but if it were free to play, then you'd have to have a bunch of items to buy. You'd also be able to buy a bunch of costume items to set everyone apart. Or just come out with a system like Second Life, and let us create out own clothing.

Should have made this a poll................

Game purchase.

Community

Kickstart this shit

Please please please please please please please please Keep the corporate assholes out of this. They ruin every good thing they touch.

Wtf Rocket, kickstart this thing already. Maybe Bohemia will pitch in some of the $15-$20 mil this mod has racked in for them.

I would -Never- purchase this game if it had a monthly subscription fee. The best way to make the game really popular is to have a low barrier to entry say $10-$15 for the game, then have a microtransaction system for vanity items (ONLY!!! no pay for power) and for expansions as they roll out.

- Game purchase only with the option of a VIP purchase (extras? guaranteed slot on server?)

- Studio with community input

- Kickstarter yes

Game purchase only. (I am not a fan of the subscriptions model and F2P with items is a BS method of making a game. A once off and maybe some DLC if it's good is what I would go for)

Studio developed.

Kickstarter. (The extra money could not hurt)

Either a one-time game purchase or F2P model with microtransactions for cosmetic (and cosmetic only, although no camo clothing) stuff that persists through death (is transfered to your next char upon death).

- Game purchase w/ Cosmetic cash shop.

- Studio developed.

- Community rented servers and Studio servers (control over "rogue" admins and overall quality).

- Yes on Kickstarter to help fund the game in general and prevent DLC in the near future.

Cash shop and rented servers fund the central server, future development, etc.

I'd prefer a one-time payment. The rest I have no valid opinions of.

Honestly I WOULD NOT GT IT IF IT WAS A MONTHLY FEE! Game Purchase only, Kickstarter for SURE As long as kickstarter you get game with a discount!

game purchase only (monthly fee would be ok but population would drop fast, F2P is crap)

in house and studio run servers, dampers cheating/hacking and crappy lag issues.

kick-starter wouldn't hurt and gets some publicity.

Game purchase only , though I'll pay monthly if the engine's security is more stable.

Game purchase, Only go subscription if your ready to devote a substantial amount of effort to fix bugs, protect against hackers, and overall balance the game. I used to play Eve and like many others haven't renewed my subscription because of all the bugs and broken/half implemented mechanics and overall catering to the griefer demograph by supporting multiple account users and allowing players to use real money in the game world.

yea tbh i hate the idea of subscription

and yea it should really be community driven. All of us have been thinking of this game for well over a decade, we all wanna put something in XD

Edited by 3rdParty

Game purchase only (Discounted while in alpha)

Studio Developed.

Kickstarter.

• Like 1

If Arma 3 mod, I'll buy Arma 3.

If not an Arma 3 mod, I won't buy Arma 3.

If a standalone, not more than $30, since I've already spent $30 on the alpha...

If anything F2P, maybe, but purchases would only affect cosmetics, and ZERO HACKING PROBLEMS.

If WoW style, also ZERO HACKING PROBLEMS, as well as 1000km2 map and 1000 player servers.

Edited by drewmaw