Owain1122

Mountain Dew

I've heard about the curse of the dew. I found a tent a couple of days ago with some mountain dew in it. I feel bad for carrying it hahahaha I dare not drink it. What did you do with your dew? plus it's rare so I quite like having it!

i drank my mountain dew and was sexually assulted by a zombie.

Edited by DayZNation

I cracked my last dew and was teleported out to sea by some muppett. Im telling you every thread about dew screams bad juju

In less than three weeks I've found 4 mountain dew cans in their spawn.

I found a Mountain Dew when I was first starting out. I was so proud I announced to everyone that I found some in Cherno. 7 minutes later, someone killed me. I went back to my body, and the only thing missing was the Mountain Dew. That stuff is bad luck man.

As long as you leave some for an offering at Green Mountain, you'll be okay...

Mountain Dew is well known for it's curse to players. I was running from some zombies in Kamenka. I ran into one of those red houses, hoping for a weapon. I got to the last room to find...

A can of Dew.

I was about to run out when a zombie blocked my escape.

That was the only inconvenient case of me finding Mountain Dew.

I found some in a church in cherno a couple of days ago when I had a Kobra... since then I found a M4A1 CCO SD, M14 AIM M16/M203 at a quick run to NWAF, a heli crash just outside gave me a Bizon and then I found a GPS in a deerstand and a Coyote backpack... I'm wondering what more luck it will bring me!

Found one on a dead guy with a ghillie on the outside second floor of the Elektro Schoolhouse. Picked it up.

Went to climb up the ladder to the roof.

Got shot to death while climbing...

Edited by Spart248

Ah, holy Dew, the drink of the Goddess Eris.

We, the siblings of the Church of Dew [DEW] praise the holy and mighty powers of the Dew and hope for the Goddess to throw some cans at us.

If she ist willing to do so, carrying the holy Dew have not done much in the most cases(but in some it has done quite much) but in the most worse situations, the trapping and hopeless moments out there, it helped our siblings to go through it and to even succeed over thier opponents(but in some situations it has not helped in any case) for the glory of the Goddess and the Church of Dew!

Hail to the Goddess! Hail Eris! 50 Tons of Flax!

I don't mess with Mt. Dew. I was on a 29 day life and found a mountain dew in a random tent. Not 5 minutes later I was killed by a sniper..