ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

Ive got the face skins perfectly working on my server,

All I done, was ask dayz.st to allow it on my server.

and yes its just for fun factor and nothing else.

Same as allowing JSRS, Sound of Anders, JTD, CBA on the server.

Edited by WTF-Kaysio

Skaronator Lingor isn't really a priority right now because any mods that use the same base map require a lot more work for us to host, that's why we don't have dayzero or dayz redux.

We intend to push all of the updates tomorrow, also there will be new servers in Amsterdam, Washington DC, and possibly Salt Lake City tomorrow.

Since your PUSHING the changes to us for Lingor 1.3 where is the changelog?

This is just bull shit and lies. Harder to do if it uses the same base map?

You mean like Cherarus and 2017 or Taviana.com and Taviana eu hell Thirsk and Thirsk winter you excuse does not hold water with me .Just be honest you didnt get paid to put lingor 2.0 on so until you do .....

Edited by BFranek

Jesus guys, we don't get paid to host maps - if anything the mod developers ask us to pay THEM

To the guy complaining about custom file sizes send us an e-mail admin@dayz.st, we have to manually change them for you. Most people don't want them enabled so they are disabled by default.

Multiple mods using the same map means that for the other versions we have to create a database specifically for that map and use that as the base because bliss's database structure does not allow you to host the same map on multiple mods. 2017 and DayZ+ were a huge pain in the ass, I didn't say we weren't going to host it I said it will take longer. The tavianas use the same base database, dayzland.eu uses the base vehicles and database from dayztaviana.com.

The Vilayer maps (fallujah, lingor, zargabad, panthera, takistan, utes) were updated to use the 1.7.5.1 base code instead of 1.7.4.4, the same way Vilayer maps are always updated.

We are going to be updating dayz, celle, fallujah, lingor, zargabad, panthera, takistan, and utes to their latest versions and add the framework to run skaro lingor, dayzero, redux and invasion 1944 (they will come later) in about an hour and a half (8:30PM EST) - they will require rolling restarts.

Edited by ersan191

Been getting this since 11pm gmt +0

you are running an incorrect version of DAYZ_CODE, please download this file from dayzmod.com/downloads

(you are running version 1.7.6.1 and the server is running version 1.7.6-finalsing)

wtf.JPG

Edited by WTF-Kaysio

The following updates are finished:

ArmA 2 Beta 102591

DayZ 1.7.6.1

Celle 1.9

Fallujah 1.5

Lingor 1.3

Panthera 1.8 (with fixed loot and zombie spawns)

Takistan 1.7

Utes 1.3

Zargabad 1.5

None of the new maps support Wrecks, Care Packages, or Kill Messages currently, so the options have all been disabled.

If you have custom mission or server pbo's and are running these maps you must reset them for your server to work properly. And as always we will not be able to offer you any support until they are reset.

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 1

So we have dayz update to 1.7.6.1 then

Lingor(vilayer) updates their map to 1.7.5, excellent..... glad they are on top of things....

We somehow missed the update on Los Angeles 03 (192.31.185.202) so we are doing it now, shouldn't be down too long.

Loyalty to Vilayer is strong with this one yes yes

Pretty sure he was making a negative comment about Vilayer. We will be working on Skaronator Lingor and i44 soon.

Edited by ersan191

We have a server through you at the moment, but since 1.7.5.1 and onward, we've basically lost all the public players we had due to the tent issues. We're still new to DayZ server adminsitration so I need to ask if there is ANYTHING we can do on our end to fix tents resetting locations, items inside of themselves, and deleting items put in them after resets?

I have taken tents down, put new ones up and moved items, then restarted the sever. The tents are magically back, items not in them since the first restart are deleted, and their contents are reset to what was in them in the first server restart.

This has happened to us since 1.7.5.1 to 1.7.6. to 1.7.6.1

We have a server through you at the moment, but since 1.7.5.1 and onward, we've basically lost all the public players we had due to the tent issues. We're still new to DayZ server adminsitration so I need to ask if there is ANYTHING we can do on our end to fix tents resetting locations, items inside of themselves, and deleting items put in them after resets?

I have taken tents down, put new ones up and moved items, then restarted the sever. The tents are magically back, items not in them since the first restart are deleted, and their contents are reset to what was in them in the first server restart.

This has happened to us since 1.7.5.1 to 1.7.6. to 1.7.6.1

We will be looking into tents soon.

We will be looking into tents soon.

They've been broke for almost two weeks, man! You keep talking about adding servers, and advertising, and yet in two weeks you can't even achieve basic functionality. If it's a DB problem then get a new DB, I mean shit you brag about having 3k servers, and yet you can't even make 1 server work right. Terrible service right now, awful attitude too.

Edited by ToddTaylor

They've been broke for almost two weeks, man! You keep talking about adding servers, and advertising, and yet in two weeks you can't even achieve basic functionality. If it's a DB problem then get a new DB, I mean shit you brag about having 3k servers, and yet you can't even make 1 server work right. Terrible service right now, awful attitude too.

Sorry but the tent issue has nothing to do with dayz.st being bad hosts, it is a problem with the dayz code, which Erson and DayZ.st have no control over what so ever.

The tents have been broke since 1.7.6 as there was a fix for 1.7.5.1, so think of a different solution to the problem, give them CAMO URAL's or UAZ's to replace the tents are fixed and back up the deployable table until they are fixed, players will leave servers for tents not working, but as an admin you should be given them information via server messages that way they will understand the situation and not run to a different server.

Sorry but the tent issue has nothing to do with dayz.st being bad hosts, it is a problem with the dayz code, which Erson and DayZ.st have no control over what so ever.

Huh? if it is the Dayz code, then why are the Dayz server's tents working perfectly? Anyway you slice it, the tents have been broke for two weeks, and the maps are unplayable with dupes, and no tents. Oh but we can just ask the admins to give us all Urals, yeah thats a great fix, lol.

Huh? if it is the Dayz code, then why are the Dayz server's tents working perfectly? Anyway you slice it, the tents have been broke for two weeks, and the maps are unplayable with dupes, and no tents. Oh but we can just ask the admins to give us all Urals, yeah thats a great fix, lol.

Not according to RaZor.... its the host....... :P check 1.7.6.1 hot fix post pg 15 +/-

Looking into tent soon ???? Tents have been screwed up for weeks/month +/- ?? I can track on gameserver.com since patch, how the community on the server i play on, has declined since patch and kinda came back after last patch to hope of fix but to fall off again......

(disclaimer)Please don't take this as a slam on Dayz.st.... Just stating the other side...... DaYz.St is a great hosting company........ :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by Gooober

We will be looking into tents soon, complain all you want it isn't going to get it done any faster. They have been inconsistent (not broken, and they still aren't completely broken) since 1.7.5.1 was released. DayZ itself is losing players regardless of whether tents are working properly or not.

Edited by ersan191

Lingor 1.3 sucks goat balls over 1100 zeds constantly crashes our server this shit needs to stop . But yes i know we can complain all we want it isnt gonna get done any faster than you feel like :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by BFranek

yeah 1100 zombies, most of them standing still when the server pop is at 35..... gotta restart every 30 minutes to avoid lag... on a 50 player server...

way to "upgrade" to a shitty fudged up version.

Have you finished the modification of the heli crashsite?

yeah 1100 zombies, most of them standing still when the server pop is at 35..... gotta restart every 30 minutes to avoid lag... on a 50 player server...

way to "upgrade" to a shitty fudged up version.

We didn't make the map, vilayer did... And this is the first I'm hearing about this bug. I play tested the map for 30 minutes before I added it to the upgrade list and it worked fine during testing, we don't have the resources to extensively play test a map - that is supposed to be the responsibility of the maps' author.

If we don't upgrade to the latest version of every map we get hundreds of e-mails a day with people asking why they can't connect to their server that is running the wrong version and when will it be fixed... Upgrading and trying to sort any bugs we encounter later is the best way unfortunately.

Have you finished the modification of the heli crashsite?

I don't know what this means.

Edited by ersan191

Heli crashes are not an easy fix, but we will probably take a look into it soon.

Do you resolve of the above?

Do you resolve of the above?

That was about DayZ+, if you aren't running DayZ+ helicopter crashes work properly.

Seattle 01 (50.23.131.224) is offline due to DDoS attack, no ETA, max 24 hours.

Is this also causing problems with our UK server, as I keep getting ' waiting for host'

Seattle 01 (50.23.131.224) is offline due to DDoS attack, no ETA, max 24 hours.

Is this also causing problems with our UK server, as I keep getting ' waiting for host'

No, problems in Seattle would not affect London - send an e-mail to admin@dayz.st and someone will assist you.

• Like 1

Edited by ebay