=IMS=facekick

bigger and stronger zombies in nort

Hey, My idea is to make some really epic zombies, like one with 500 life or one with 3x damage and some really strong at the airfield with 250 life and 1,5 damage

And on the coast ther shoud be zombies with 35 life and 0,3 damage

You spawn at the coast very strong zombies without a gun so lets make the zombies weaker on the coast and stronger in the north

I say no. The danger should come from other players, as it does now. I understand how adding variety could make the game less tedious to some, but it would ruin the immersion almost as badly as hackers to me.

One of the biggest attraction for me to this idea and mod and eventually game, is that it's relatively pure to the film, comic, and literary fiction on the genre.

other players ? we are not playing COD which people are getting confused. they think the game is to kill other players just like COD. its a zombie appocolyps not a human appocolyps. the threat should come from the zombies

• Like 2

When zombies are fixed in the standalone they should be more difficult to deal with in general like being able to run in buildings. I would also like the zombies losing LoS in trees fixed too.

Edited by K0ldKn1ght

When zombies are fixed in the standalone they should be more difficult to deal with in general like being able to run in buildings. I would also like the zombies losing LoS in trees fixed too.

same here. at the moment zombies are like flies and slightly annoying. lingor island is better but still too easy

Just turn the Infected into real Zombies...only headshots can kill. Less blood for players so they die faster.

other players ? we are not playing COD which people are getting confused. they think the game is to kill other players just like COD. its a zombie appocolyps not a human appocolyps. the threat should come from the zombies

And it's like you've never watched a Romero movie or read Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead.

In good zombie fiction, the infected become a part of the setting for the story. The characters become the important part, and the people against them are always the real danger. And really, it doesn't matter how dangerous the zombies get in DayZ, because the other players will always be more dangerous.

That said, I hear that COD has an online MP mode that features zombies that get stronger the longer you play. Oh, hey, and the players can't even shoot each other in it, can they? Maybe you should check out COD and leave DayZ behind.

• Like 5

And it's like you've never watched a Romero movie or read Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead.

In good zombie fiction, the infected become a part of the setting for the story. The characters become the important part, and the people against them are always the real danger. And really, it doesn't matter how dangerous the zombies get in DayZ, because the other players will always be more dangerous.

That said, I hear that COD has an online MP mode that features zombies that get stronger the longer you play. Oh, hey, and the players can't even shoot each other in it, can they? Maybe you should check out COD and leave DayZ behind.

i am not interested in killing poeple like most people who play the game are. all they want to do is get a kill count. as for trhe walking dead how many people do you see kil eachother on sight in the show. just for no reason. how many people do you see running around solo killing other people just for a kill count and not loot their bodies. I

The part of this game that makes it so intense is the threat of other players. Who can recreate moving through a city while trying to avoid snipers, then immediately being dropped by a sniper bullet to the head, what fun would this game be without people who kill on sight. We don't need a bigger zombie threat, the zombies are fine with the exception of the glitches and bugs and pathfinding issues and such.

• Like 1

The part of this game that makes it so intense is the threat of other players. Who can recreate moving through a city while trying to avoid snipers, then immediately being dropped by a sniper bullet to the head, what fun would this game be without people who kill on sight. We don't need a bigger zombie threat, the zombies are fine with the exception of the glitches and bugs and pathfinding issues and such.

I do agree that PVP is a must. but people killing others for no reason at all just for a kill count should not be done. If it was a real life situation the human race would be wiped out in 45 mins because of people doing this. and the bandits who are left would all kill eachother and then when they need help from someone they cant get it because they killed everyone else. help such as medical help, weapon repair, bulding repairs, electrical repairs, agriculture, and so much much more. weaponsmiths is a major. killing someone as a need to survive is a must but just for a kill count? this game is not COD

No, it's not. But just because people kill other people doesn't make it anywhere near COD. COD's objective is to kill. I'm sure some people do that and get a kick out of it, but realistically, would some people not be affected by mental diseases to the point where it's fun for them to see other humans die? Exactly, and considering it's a zombie apocalypse and most people who actually kill for fun are alone, maybe they were driven to madness by the constant loneliness. It is possible and it is realistic.

lol that comment is pathetic sorry. how do you think people formed these mental illness's from killing poeple. so question is why did they start killing people in the first place what was their excuse for killing people before they had an illness. you also said COD's objective is to kill others. what do you think all the badnits are playing in dayz, what do you think their objective is. to kill others. ITS NOT COD go back to cod if you want to play like this

I fucking said, they may have been driven insane by loneliness. Just because someone has a mental disability that drives them to kill other people, doesn't mean that they developed it by killing people. How old are you? 9? 10?

And, going back to the original purpose of this thread, the game is already kind of divided in to sections. Bandits to murder you in the north when you are strong, zombies in the south to kill you while you are weak. So we don't really need stronger zombies at all.

I fucking said, they may have been driven insane by loneliness. Just because someone has a mental disability that drives them to kill other people, doesn't mean that they developed it by killing people. How old are you? 9? 10?

25. and I know more about people who have PTSD or mental disorders then you trust me. after 7 years in the army I seen a fair bit and seen many different types of people.

now as for these people with mental disabilities do you know that most of them, nearly all of them will have an instinkt to go to others for help. there will be a few who chose to kill anyone but they will die very very quick or kill themselves. most likely kill them selves before anyone else. But now think about the game, why is 97% of the people who play dayz out to kill anyone for no reason at all. that is unrealistic. if people would do this in real life they should be in a straight jacket. so if this is the way you would act why the fuck dont you get mental help. you should not be playing a game like this with your mental status

And, going back to the original purpose of this thread, the game is already kind of divided in to sections. Bandits to murder you in the north when you are strong, zombies in the south to kill you while you are weak. So we don't really need stronger zombies at all.

that is a lie. bandits prefer to gear up and head to high population servers to kill people such as the south on a coast. sit on a building with a sniper rifle and kill anyone for a kill count like COD. if they wait around in the north they will wait hours sometimes and not find anyone. this will make them bored so they will head to where other players are.

Holy shit, maybe you need to seek out mental health. It's a game, and not as many people kill for fun as you think. You probably just get shot and whine that you got killed for no reason, maybe they are looting your body, how the fuck would you know? What because you watch 3 youtube videos of snipers shooting for fun? And usually in the north people will end up fighting other people who are either going to get geared up or are leaving after gearing up, there is still a shit ton of combat. And btw, this is a game, not real life, so no need to for it to become exactly like real life, so why can't people be driven mentally insane and take it out by killing every single fucking person they see? I know sometimes I want to do that.

. You probably just get shot and whine that you got killed for no reason, maybe they are looting your body, how the fuck would you know? What because you watch 3 youtube videos of snipers shooting for fun?

sorry you are wrong. mental help not needed but you need correction. I know they dont loot my body because I usually have at least 3 guys with me and sometimes up to 20 guys. now when we die we will run back to our bodies and get everything we had before if they didn't hide it. now we also know they dont loot our bodies because we will sit and watch our friends body untill we run back and get it.

so your are corrected and everything you said was fauls. your wrong

sorry you are wrong. mental help not needed but you need correction. I know they dont loot my body because I usually have at least 3 guys with me and sometimes up to 20 guys. now when we die we will run back to our bodies and get everything we had before if they didn't hide it. now we also know they dont loot our bodies because we will sit and watch our friends body untill we run back and get it.

so your are corrected and everything you said was fauls. your wrong

wrong like my spelling and grammar but still you are WRONG :)

I must agree with Mr. Abaddon there, you fail to see what the zombie genre is really all about. Though I guess many people only see the splatter/horror side.

I must agree with Mr. Abaddon there, you fail to see what the zombie genre is really all about. Though I guess many people only see the splatter/horror side.

ask yourself how many times you have been killed by a zombie. I have been killed I think once in the last 3 months or 4 months by a zombie.

Its a zombie appoololyps it should be the main thing that kills you. I dont think you realise what that means

ask yourself how many times you have been killed by a zombie. I have been killed I think once in the last 3 months or 4 months by a zombie.

Its a zombie appoololyps it should be the main thing that kills you. I dont think you realise what that means

Oh boy... such ignorance.

its why we need artillery strikes on these harder zombies. come to my other thread brothers and sisters.

lol, I love how you keep on trolling like that... i'm tempted to give you beans. xD
  • Like 1