Sign in to follow this  
=IMS=facekick

make mg nest

Hey my friends, I got an idea to make with: 1 wood pile, 1 machine gun ,1 sand wahtever, 1 guilly suit and a toolbox

an mg nest.

Q: Is it op? A: no you use have to make it with a guilly suit!

Q:Waht ammo do it use? A: 200round belt

• Like 1

As cool as it would be, you would need loads more materials to make an mg nest, about 4-5 sandbag's, an entrenching tool, 5 gillie suits, 1 MG and about 4-5 wood piles would be more realistic.

• Like 2

Oh and also, mg nests have to be placed on flat land, and as they are so big, it would take forever to make one

What? You want MG nest?

Too Fu*&ing bad. Take this dog instead!

Dayz has a lot bigger problems then lack of craftable MG nests.

Edited by eldritch

the dog is cool but i think its op! an mg nest cant move!

Lets be honest. If the last 2 patches are any indication, dogs probably wont be able to either(assuming we get em before standalone)

• Like 1

eldricht: A: not very i only need to sleep

kenny: you dont have enough space in you inventory

My point exactly, it would take time to build an mg nest, not be able to carry everything you need in your inventory would be a good thing, it would mean you would have to set up a tent if you wanted to build one, and eldritch is right, adding MG nests isnt going to happen, they just would have no use, sure there a kind of safe haven, but you can only shoot in a 170 degree radius, so pretty pointless.

We are not at war...we don't need MG nests...tanks, armed vehicles, attack helos and planes for CAS, actually we don't even need 90% the weapons that are in the game... If you want all this play vanilla ArmA 2.

Lets be honest. If the last 2 patches are any indication, dogs probably wont be able to either(assuming we get em before standalone)

That made me laugh my ass off, beans to you my good sir.