Sign in to follow this  
OG Steezy

Will my laptop be able to run DayZ

I have an Acer Aspire with a Radeon HD 7670M 1GB graphics card, and I was wondering if I would be able to run it with this. I have 4 gigs of ram but able to get 8 also.

Thanks.

If it's a laptop.. No.

not true

laptops can run arma 2 just fine if they got good specs

I have an Acer Aspire with a Radeon HD 7670M 1GB graphics card, and I was wondering if I would be able to run it with this. I have 4 gigs of ram but able to get 8 also.

Thanks.

u need to provide more info (what is ur cpu)

but basing on what uve already said, i think u ll be able to play arma 2 with around 20 fps

not very smooth

Edited by h3retic

good enough.

20 fps garanteed (provided good optimization)

good optimization? so you would recommend buying it? I just don't wanna end up buying it and having it laggy as hell and not being able to really play and have fun lol

i dont recommend anything im just saying ur laptop will run this game with around 20 fps ;)

btw dayz standalone will come out in october (as announced), i strongly suggest u wait untill then

with current dayz u will be lagging quite a bit, i am not so sure about the requirements of dayz stanadalone though so i wont say anything about that. although im expecting they will optimize the game better

read this info

http://dayztx.com/dayz-news-standalone-updates/

Edited by h3retic

okay that'll run easier or smoother than arma 2? Thanks for the tip :) glad i didn't waste money, hopefully my laptop can run in standalone..

That dude above doesn't know what he's talking about. You only need 2 GB ram. A Radeon HD 6xxx and above will definitely run ArmA II

I have a Radeon HD 6670 and I run at about 120 fps. So you should be good. And I play on 1600x900 3D Res and 1600x900 Interface Res and High Graphic Quality.

okay that'll run easier or smoother than arma 2? Thanks for the tip :) glad i didn't waste money, hopefully my laptop can run in standalone..

hopefully it will be smoother

That dude above doesn't know what he's talking about. You only need 2 GB ram. A Radeon HD 6xxx and above will definitely run ArmA II

I have a Radeon HD 6670 and I run at about 120 fps. So you should be good. And I play on 1600x900 3D Res and 1600x900 Interface Res and High Graphic Quality.

Dude, it's a mobile card. They are much slower than their desktop counterparts.

Hello, the guy abv say tat dayz standalone is releasin in october? Is tis true? Tey say it is the end of 2012 not october?