Fatetaker

I am done, and so is most of my Clan due to hackers

This isn't a Q_Q my clan's camps got raided. This is the every server we log onto whether its "us #500 Virginia", "us il5 Chicago" or "us1895" we run into teleporting invincible player homing bandits. This is rampant now and has made the game unplayable.

On our own server alone we have had the same type of hackers as well as vehicle spawning and weapon spawning hackers as well...

Many if not all of us are done with this game until this can be stopped. This game has such potential and I hope that this can be prevented in the standalone although I have seen little reassurance on this.

safe hunting to you honest players

Edited by Fatetaker

Holy crap ANOTHER QQ thread. Seriously, no one on this forum cares about anything that you do. Don't use the forum to vent your anger over an un-fixable issue.

Edited by Mphlol
  • Like 5

Don't let the door break your legs on your way out.

See you in standalone.

Edit; Any thread that starts with "This isn't a QQ thread." IS a QQ thread. This one is no exception.

Edit2;

Many if not all of us are done with this game until this can be stopped. This game has such potential and I hope that this can be prevented in the standalone although I have seen little reassurance on this.

/offended-mode, activated.

How the FUCK can you know?

The DayZ standalone will have its own unique engine, same as the one for ARMA 3, but stripped down and a LOT more strict and locked down. That means no modding and no scripts(I assume). And as a standalone, I can say for certain that Rocket will pick a different cheat-protection other than BattleEye. I'm hoping that ARMA 3 won't have it either.

And since BattleEye is the main problem of the hacking, besides the openness of the ARMA 2 engine, the hacking will be FAR from as rampant as it is for DayZ right now.

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man

- Pack up your shit.

- Take it to where ever you are going.

- Have a nice day, (drama not included).

Simple. As. That.

Holy crap ANOTHER QQ thread. Seriously, no one on this forum cares about anything that you do. Don't use the forum to express your anger.

Yes. Don't express anything but joy and happiness while you're here.

• Like 2

I was all ready to bash you, but for some reason I won't. You could always try a private hive server, that's pass worded, some good ones out there. Of course you are not 100% protected there either but at least the admins have a bit more power to do something.

I like how the majority of people actually spend their time QQ'ing about a QQ thread. This is like politics except no suits and younger.

I will obviously ignore the trolls who don't know the current landscape of the game or are probably hackers themselves.

As for those who speak of private hives, the problem is we want to play with random players and on different servers. The whole idea of stepping into a map that you don't control is really exciting. BUt the rampant abuse of hacks makes that really unenjoyable. I am not expressing my anger, more stating my disappointed opinion and I know I am far from alone.

Thanks for the positive bandits and survivors out there!

Since you're quitting,can I have your CD Key? I got a mate who needs to play some DayZ and wants to use a alt account.

Noooooo I can't believe this is happening.............

This isn't a Q_Q my clan's camps got raided. This is the every server we log onto whether its "us #500 Virginia", "us il5 Chicago" or "us1895" we run into teleporting invincible player homing bandits. This is rampant now and has made the game unplayable.

On our own server alone we have had the same type of hackers as well as vehicle spawning and weapon spawning hackers as well...

safe hunting to you honest players

We all have the same problems, we cant really overplay DayZ at this point, by that i mean building huge camps with alot of vehicles and storage. They'll eventually get raided by "bandits". If your clan is into setting up camps i suggest you play // rent private.

I enjoy the MOD no matter the problems, but i can only do that because i keep my gameplay simple, i spend my time in DayZ actually trying to have fun instead of running back and forth across servers to repair vehicles // setup camps.

In stand-alone however, i'll surely get into this sort of DayZ activities, for now its just "useless" gameplay and it's not worth the time and dedication.

Go PK someone, you'll feel alot better, that's what i do.

Edited by 4Lex

got your own server??? put nametags on! we managed to ban 355 players in the last 5 weeks after they have been caught cheating thanks to nametags, now hackers are very very rare to us.... just an option to stop you're crying

Go PK someone, you'll feel alot better, that's what i do.

That is what we are talking about, we can't even manage to do that most of the time due to having teleporting invincible hackers meeting us in remote locations within minutes of being on a server.

got your own server??? put nametags on! we managed to ban 355 players in the last 5 weeks after they have been caught cheating thanks to nametags, now hackers are very very rare to us.... just an option to stop you're crying

That sounds like a great idea, as much as we hate name plates. Unfortunately that doesn't solve the issue when we want to go on someone elses server for some thrilling hunts or adventure.

I'm one of the admins on US1895, I'd be willing to offer you a place in our hacker free castle. We have all things that are good there including beans. Take time to discuss this offer with your teammates(female skins only) and lets populate Chernarus together.

Holy crap ANOTHER QQ thread. Seriously, no one on this forum cares about anything that you do. Don't use the forum to express your anger.

I care and many other people care so please stick your fucking head back up your ass and keep masturbating to your mom.

Hang in there mate. They drove my server to private status. And I didn't want to do that. Look for a private hive where you have active admins.

Ah I see your problem. First you're playing American servers which are always full of sad, cheating wankers with ADD (also known as "Americans"). Which usually mean that you're also American yourself and have been taught that your some unique snowflake, instead of the worthless carbon blob nobody cares about. So made another shit "I quit" post on the forum for everyone else to rip apart under the false impression that anyone gives a shit that you or your idiot friends have stopped playing a video game.

Next time, try and make your point without feeling the need to insult a whole country - User warned (Fraggle)

Edited by Fraggle

Don't let the door break your legs on your way out.

See you in standalone.

Edit; Any thread that starts with "This isn't a QQ thread." IS a QQ thread. This one is no exception.

Edit2;

/offended-mode, activated.

How the FUCK can you know?

The DayZ standalone will have its own unique engine, same as the one for ARMA 3, but stripped down and a LOT more strict and locked down. That means no modding and no scripts(I assume). And as a standalone, I can say for certain that Rocket will pick a different cheat-protection other than BattleEye. I'm hoping that ARMA 3 won't have it either.

And since BattleEye is the main problem of the hacking, besides the openness of the ARMA 2 engine, the hacking will be FAR from as rampant as it is for DayZ right now.

as long as it isnt punkbuster! that shit will ban everyone! @truestory