Psychotronic

So The Rumors Are True...

There really ARE "Mountain Dew" cans in the game. Just found one. B)

Now if I could only find a goddamn vehicle..... <_<

Edited by Psychotronic
  • Like 1

You hacked the Mountain Dew in, didn't you?

I called it!

thx for sharing this information with us. Please make another topic when you find a SVD Camo, a vehicle, a cow, a tree and maybe a deerstand!

good luck!

• Like 6

thx for sharing this information with us. Please make another topic when you find a SVD Camo, a vehicle, a cow, a tree and maybe a deerstand!

good luck!

And yet you took the time to respond to my post. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

heh, yes I found one too about a month ago but I never got to drink it because I got killed by bandits :(

I found one at that mountain you know about but don't talk about. Back then I didn't even know they were rare. Although I had plenty Cokes and Pepsis I drank the Mountain Dew first. It was my first and only Mountain Dew. Strange things are happening since then. I find epic weapons when I am out of food and drink. I can raid whole cities and won't find anything to eat and drink.

Now I always choose a can of beans over the AS50.

everyone has a mountain Dew horror story - heres mine. We'd been bandit hunting in Cherno and had survived quite an epic shootout wtth wookies situated on the international roof - quelle surprise. Anyways, we ended up in the building site; it's the same model that is called "Factory" just north of Dolena. On the top floor and i'm bloodbagging my friend who is in pretty bad shape & I notice i'm lso thirsty. You giessed it, all I have to drink is a can of dew! I crack it open... My character drank it, and just stood up and ran off the side of the building at the stairwell, you wouldn't believe the gap I managed to fall through, and not only that! I made my way back to the corpse after resspawning and it had fallen in such a way it was half glitched inside the building model and I couldn't loot it. *shakes head* Had some well tasty gear as well. True bill, I screamed the whole way down until I hit the bottom and there was nothing I could do about it. Nothing.. Unbelievable!. that stuff is bad JuJu or should I say, dew dew?

Found my first ever mountain dew about a month back, it was inside the office/school building in Elektro. Around a hour after finding it a hacker came onto the server and killscripted everyone. I haven't seen one since. :(

I found two of the "Sacred Dew's" once. Computer broke withen the next few days. Darn Dew Luck.

I found a dew.... I held onto it like it was liquid gold and kept a close eye on anything and anyone as I didnt want to lose my precious.

Next thing I know as I walk through Electro, there are a 100 tents setup by the firestation.. Gripping my dew I walked behind the church, cautious.... BLAM

Strange things happen when you have the DEW.

Once, I found a dew too. And I did the unthinkable ... I drank it! Just to find out if something weird happens. My thirst was gone, but that was all -.-

I hate these dodgy, posts named with misleading information made to get people to view it and the post end up becoming crap

Keep it in your backpack, it will increase your (hidden) 'luck' stats (rare loot spawning when you're near). It's a well known fact.

Well, this thread made me smile. And so did Drunk in Cherno's response.

It's the same when I find a heli crash and get some good gear. I feel like a dead man walking.

• Like 1

good luck!

and then you can troll those threads too, to enlarge your e-penis postcount!

good luck!

I found a mountain dew today, a couple minutes later I found a ghillie, ran into the woods unscathed, the dew is a mysterious thing, sometimes it will kill you, sometimes it will grant you fortune.

I found a moutain dew 2 days ago, got killed shortly afterwards, no great shock since I die 3-4 times a day anyways and this was my 8th find of one.

However, in IRL I then went to my car to go out, which had been fine the day before, and it didn't even have enough power to work the central locking, it was dead as a doornail.

These things are cursed I say, I am never picking one up again!