generalginger27

What is your favorite gun to use and why?

My favorite gun is the anti-spam gun because it gets rid of spammed threads.

Seriously though one topic is enough.

What I have and what I want in the standalone.

50lffc.jpg

Edited by Dallas

FN FAL. It hits hard, sounds great, and is just all around fun to use.

• Like 2

the DMR because it usually knocks your target out and i seem to get 1 hit kills a lot. why everyone runs around with such low blood i do not know

L85A2 AWS-NVG/Thermal scope with decent zoom, use it to avoid players :P and if you farm the Barracks and Starry as much as I do, ammo is never a problem, I usually have an AS50 as a secondary just to help level the playing field in case I run into a fiesty player.

Currently using the Mk48 Mod 0 as a main and M107 as a secondary, dropped my L85 to pick up a shotgun to dump outside barracks, came back equipped the L85 and just as I did the server went down, the L85 didn't come with me. dammit.

M16A4 ACOG. It's just so versatile and accurate, even at close range. I've gotten countless headshots on running targets everywhere from 25m-300m.

• Like 1

dead tie with as50, l85 and mk48.. the hardest decision is which im gunna take with me when i go hunting ;)

M4A3CCO with STANAG SD ammo. I don't shoot players, only zombies. Since they cant hear it I can clear out tent or barracks or what have you without ringing the dinner bell.

I really hope that quirk stays in the standalone.

Edited by Octarine

L85 was epic for my hermit/farm everything forever days, and if I'm playing survive as long as possible I'd probably keep that in my backpack at all times, but alas helis require a ton of parts, so I'm not traveling heavy no more.

M4A1 CCO SD < this weapon right here is so good for medic-ing about, you can just level hordes quietly w/o getting anyone attention, not really good for range kills.

My current favorite Mk 48 Mod 0. 8k blood damage, great fire rate, good-ish for sniping, generally says "do not fuck with me". comes in handy when you're hopping servers for a heli and never know who you bump into... or how many. thankfully so far I didn't have to kill anyone.

M4A1 Holo, Holo sight and 203 Grenade launcher attachment, love this beast man, grenade ammo down in the pistol ammo slots so not taking up vital spots and can carry a smoke to distract zombies in a raid, a flare to either distract a player or signal a friend, and and HE round for when you really want a guy in a vehicle down. Plus good sights, damage fire rate, and noise level, all around love this gun, only ever found 1 though :(

My top 5 guns

1. Mk 48 Mod 0

2. AS50 (w/NATO rnds)

3. L85A2 AWS

4. M4A1 CCO SD

5. MP5SD6

Mk 48 Mod 0: Most powerful LMG (along with the M240). Accurate and has red dot sight. Ammo mags are large capacity and relatively easy to find if you ever run out.

AS50: Everyone knows why - used with NATO rounds this is the most powerful gun in the game and essential for taking down helis or vehicles, never mind one shotting from >1 km away.

L85A2 AWS: Even if you never shoot this gun it is worth carrying around for the thermal scope alone.

M4A1 CCO SD: Probably the most effective of the silenced weapons

MP5SD6: The quietest gun in the game, brilliant for sneaking in and out of areas and popping zombies in your path without making your presence known

Winchester..

simple/efective and rounds are (usualy) easy to find.

mind you i DONT PVP thou.

Brothers in Arms man :) I really dont get this obscession about who got the bigger guns. I stick with my trusty M1014.

Why? Cos I can!

Multiple threads removed. Watch it.

On topic: AKM. Powerful, zero-able, decent sights, and common ammunition.

This. I play as a medic/good samaritan, so a sniper rifle is useless to me. The AKM takes out most zombies with one shot to center mass.

Axe. FN FAL + FN FAL AN/PVS4 in the backpack, M9SD.

Solid, hard hitting. 24/7 All weather operation and ammo:damage ratio is enough to keep me constantly moving.

Mark 48.

Because I can spray at everything like a fucking madman.

AS50 TWS, only gun that takes skill it seems.

qP3tb.gif

• Like 4