rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.6 Rolling Update

This would mean that tents spawn in locations, where other players placed and spawned their tent too. Imagine you are at your camp and suddenly another tent spawns in because someone joined the server. This would totally break the illusion of not being in a game. I think it makes more sense that tents are placed per server as this becomes like a realm in MMORPGs. Every server is an instance of the world and items placed in one world, cannot move to another. The possibility to server hop breaks this sadly but if tents were server hopping too, it would completely destroy the concept of different worlds.

But I agree with you, that reequipping on own tents after death is a bad mechanic. But despawning them immediately on death is also not the right way because it wouldn't allow other players to loot them. Or, even worse, someone watching a group at their camp and planning to raid them cannot do so because the second he kills them, the camp is gone.

Good point, I didn't think of that, well maybe the developers can change and/or add to the idea. But it would be a good start.

Am I the only person that's bothered by the fuel bug?

06/09 "Confirmed bug with fuel. Server side. Preparing an additional server-side fix for that. Vehicles will reset their fuel state on reload."

After staying on 1.7.2.4 for ages its annoying that the version purported to be all stable and fixed up is even worse, artifacts aren't the end of the world, I can always restart the game, having to refuel the chopper every single time we play is getting pretty irritating though.

Cheers

When I click Torent file (full install) i get a page with a punch of letters and stuff on it. I cant download it, can anyone help? Thank you

Get the DayZ-Commander software thingie, really. It's more than helpful and useful.

What he (she?) said.