rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.6 Rolling Update

its a problem with the hive connection. have it on my server every restart. server needs everytime 2 restarts until he gets the full information especially the cars and tents from hive. so check the place where u leave it after the next serverrestart and im sure it will be there.

think it is because there is no logout on the hive db. so every restart server send an new request and hive said ok u're already connected and kick him first so there is the loadingproblem on the first restart. secound its all normal and server will run how it should. solution could be a double restart everytime or wait the time between shutdown and startup until hive has an timeout from your server and kicked him. (dont know how long that is).

Thanks.. too bad I'm not sure where I left it..

To the people complaining about debug

kill counts:

Bandit/murders: Do you get this info in "RL"? Dont think so.. its supposed to be authentic. Go check if the guy is full of flyes, use your binocs if hes squirting blood and isnt moving, move closed and keeps your eyes on the guy if he pops up, more lead for him.

"If the guys dies standing position" <- wait second or two, is he moving? I dont think someone freezes like that in firefight, if you are unsure pop a round or two and go check.

Some servers dont even give the "xxx was killed" its an option for server. And these stats are only relevant for e-p

Zeds: only relevant for e-p

Headshots: only relevant for e-p

Blood:

You symbol still shows the blood by turning red, colors fade and you can hear your heartbeat. Learn to play with that.

Humanity:

Bugged anyway, your skin changes and thats it anyway... there is no need for exact numbers..

Zeds alive/total:

Not relevant for game play, use your eyes when you go near areas where zeds may spawn. You dont need to spy if someone could be in town/airfield(50-150), deerstand(3) or what ever. If the total number goes from 100-> 103, someone is the deerstand etc... again adapt to the changes.

"It has been before, so it should be still" <- why, there is no real need for it and it was not supposed to stay anyway.

"I need to see my kill counts and blood" <- no you dont, its just a habbit, get rid of it.. or you are just playing to get 100% headshots, killing only to get your numbers up.. there is differend games for that!

"I need to see my humanity" <- no you dont, it doesnt make you a better person if you have 5500 or 10000 humanity.. you are only "hero" for everyone. And bandit is bandit doesnt matter if its -5500 or -10000.

People that has to see these numbers are only growing their e-penis with them nothing more, no one else cares about your numbers.. sry.

PS. USE the default debug option to get working symbols!

And start preparing for the standalone where all these symbols can be gone too!

Stop crying about the debug, Rocket have said its not an priority because its going to be removed anyway!

Edited by Zeppa
  • Like 3

I think infected hunters might be the 3 zombies that spawn near deer stands maybe? ... yes I know they're dressed in military clothing, but could be a possibility.

its the one with the russian hat.

Is it true?! Do tents and vehicles save now? Does that include when you repair them?!

This makes the game worth playing again! Too bad I just got sniped at the airfield and lost my m16 w/ m203, GPS, and Camo clothing. :(

Is it true?! Do tents and vehicles save now? Does that include when you repair them?!

This makes the game worth playing again! Too bad I just got sniped at the airfield and lost my m16 w/ m203, GPS, and Camo clothing. :(

Thanks, Camo clothing fits me perfectly ;)

People on our server are complaining of being teleported 100 meters in the air if they cross the west border of the map? Does anyone else know of this?

I am starting to get the feeling that all these guys sucking rockets dick must be hackers (because why wouldnt they love things as is) or the douches who would sit for 3-4 hours in one place to snipe noobs. You never hear them get their panties all in twist with all the broken mechanics and hackers. Hmm...

yes exactly, thank you!

oh and something else. I wonder when rocket-the-flopet is gonna stop wasting time on "fixing" petty shit like bear traps or ammo counter reset or ammo conversion glitch, and focus on the important stuff.

LV1 Server is updated and works fine and my artifacts is fixed(at last)

btw. one thin, now there is no stats window in right corner. is it off, or ?

"fixed ammo glitch"

There's too many zombies to kill as there is, so you're removing one of our main sources of survival? There's not enough ammo spawns currently, and there's TOO many zombies in SMALL TOWNS, big cities are fine because they're spread out and they have so much loot. But for one small low value residential you'll find at least 100 zombies in one small house which makes looting small townships pointless because of a certain death that will follow when going in. Most of us who knew about the glitch didn't exactly "abuse" it because it was required to kill zombies, now there's no point killing zombies or even other players because of the limited supplies of ammo.

inb4 "this is a zombie apocalypse you don't get heaps of anything"

And there's SO many people in ONE house (zombies)

This game started off so well, and now look at it.

Not sure if serious...

• Like 3

I've downloaded one of your direct uploads in this thread, but after putting the files in the correct folder. It still says that my server is 1.7.2.5.. Even tried with a fresh install of everything. Any ideas of what I can have done wrong? If I use dayzcommander on the servercomputer, it says that the dayz version is 1.7.2.6. But after serverstart, and checking with dayzcommander on other computer, it says the server is 1.7.2.5..

That Update messed up DayZ for me somehow. Everytime when I connect to the server it crashes at loading screen and sends no response anymore. Anyone else with that?

That Update messed up DayZ for me somehow. Everytime when I connect to the server it crashes at loading screen and sends no response anymore. Anyone else with that?

Did you update ArmA2 aswell to newest beta?

jusf download latest beta patch from arma 2 web site

Is there any word about the HELICOPTER spawn? It seems that after this patch is does NOT spawn anymore.

Is there any word about the HELICOPTER spawn? It seems that after this patch is does NOT spawn anymore.

ours spawned at skalisty as always... maybe you weren't fast enough? :)

Good job fixing the vehicles, but what the hell? Tents are NOT fixed. I repeat, tents are NOT FIXED.

Yesterday I put my as50 and 5 mags in a brand new tent that I pitched in a highly secluded spot in a relatively empty server (that was updated of course). I parked my ATV next to it as well. Today the tent is absolutely empty. I know it was not looted because the ATV (also with some valuables inside which was thankfully saved) should have been gone as well if it were looted.

This is what I get for having too much faith in a glitch-ridden game like this.

Edited by kevinyoki2

Havn't had any artifacts since 1.7.2.4 but now I notice that almost all buildings seem to have Dr. Catz animation, every edge is really fidgety and its rather annoying even shooting at zeds with all the motion on buildings.