rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.6 Rolling Update

I'm playing on UK120 and I have artifacts :(

Possible the server didn't update yet? Lots of server admins are saying they don't have the files yet...

Edit: I saw the picture you added. Looks like its up to date....bummer :(

Edited by jordan2412

So, when I updated through DayZ Commander....

Now it states the following.... "cannot delete existing dayz path". So now I am fooked, cannot play at all. Would someone help please, thanks. Fyrefyghterlyfe@yahoo.com

that means you have Arma running. close Arma and try again

No more direct downloads? I don't mind the torrents I just preferred downloading what I needed directly.

Edited by SausageKingofChicago
  • Like 1

What does this mean: [NEW] Bear trap has chance to spawn on infected hunters

I don't care about the bear traps, but infected HUNTERS? Is that a type of zed I haven't noticed as such or can we now expect to see some zeds ... in the woods? Do they carry guns?

Maybe I'm reading too much into it but it certainly would change some things wouldn't it.

Joe

• Like 1

please help

im having this bug when i'm playing and i'm ingame for some minutes my screen gets black and the message "receiving" appears as when you close the ingame map. After some second it disappears and the screen is black. 1 Second later it starts "receiving" again. I can't disconnect from the server so i got to crash the game.

that means you have Arma running. close Arma and try again

Worked perfectly, now I am UN-fooked, lol. Thank you. BTW, I have been playing solo (since friends are all doing the GW2 thing). Anyone want to hook up in game?

Edited by DrWho1968

I don't care about the bear traps, but infected HUNTERS? Is that a type of zed I haven't noticed as such or can we now expect to see some zeds ... in the woods? Do they carry guns?

Maybe I'm reading too much into it but it certainly would change some things wouldn't it.

Joe

ZED? What is that?

Joe

It's probably that Jaime Hyneman looking zombie and it's probably just a name for the skin.

Well, maybe a new kind of fooked? Im not all good yet, now when I try to join a server even with the new update to match mine, it says....

Files “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\arma 2

operation arrowhead\expansion\beta\expansion\dta\bin.pbo” ,

“c:program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\arma 2

Operation

Arrowhead\expansion\beta\expansion\dta\languagecore.pbo” are

Not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this

server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys

Just wait! We all need more time with the patch to really see what is happening... some server admins could test those tents and vehicles out and report?

Same with the artifacts, just wait for more info... picture in this topic is REALLY MINOR looking artifacting, almost not worth of complaining... What I have seen it has been like 100times worse, that you cant see anything but your self..

JUST WAIT PPL and dont start crying soon as the topic starts... it has been only few hours and peopple are crying already, omg.

Edited by Zeppa

It's nice to see new updates rolling out for the mod when it seems like everyone is so busy gearing up for the standalone. Looks like we haven't been forgotten. :thumbsup:

It's great to see a post from Rocket, I haven't been here in a while. Thanks for the update, you've fixed the everything I could have asked for, and congratz to Smasht on the "moderator" position, he deserves it B)

I'm playing on UK120 and I have artifacts :(

Weird... We tested the hotfix for 2-3 hours on the dev's server earlier, and no one has got artifacts at all! :/

Really guys?!? You post this on the same page that leads with:

I'm not usually one to yell "SEARCH!!" but come on guys, the answer is on the same page of a three page thread...

I can't wait to try it out tonight, btw!!

i couldnt care less..

Great work thanks a bunch.

[Help]

-To instal this hotfix, i download the link given top of the post by rocket?

-I just run the instal and thats it?

Thanks in advance if anyione helps, im really suckish with patching and the works.