mattlightfoot

Should we remove barbed wire in the next update

Barbed Wire  

1. 1. Should we remove barbed wire?

• Yes
    • No

Yes please. I hate them as much as spambots.

P.S - A poll will save you lot's of reading time.

there was a poll over 300 people votet o.o

Edited by Paddy0610

Yes, remove it, I'm sick of seeing towns and cities barb wired to shit.

I'd prefer proper barricading, wood + toolbox lets you barricade windows and doors of buildings, and to get the barricade down it needs to be broken by hitting/shooting it, like hospital windows. Or to make them more useful, make it so only a crowbar can take down barricades.

• Like 2

Yes.

It's called trollwire for a reason, and it doesn't even stop zombs.

Maybe if it actualy stops zombs it could be useful, but until then it should be removed.

Yes. It causes graphic glitches, not to mention the exploiters that put 500m of barbed wire just for the lulz.

It won't stop people from getting inside a certain building or a camp, since people do server hop to get into those areas, and of course, a toolbox is FAR from difficult to find.

Please, remove it! :)

Edited by Fenrig

Yes...im sick and tired of getting graphical artifacts partly due to wire fence, it doesnt do its job against zombies

I hate to comment on this issue because I no longer seem to be affected by the glitches. I'm fine with removing it until the glitches are fixed but I like it in the game. It's so frustrating when you find yourself boarded off from the loot you were coming to collect.

make them a little more rare, but keep them in the game. They are somewhat useful for baricading yourself in a building if you know someone is around, but other than that, i don't pick them up ever. Id say let something else that is more important spawn instead.

• Like 1

Yes, even if some people have a legit use for it, 9/10 times people just put it up in the loot spots at cherno so as to grief new spawns with no toolbox.

No, graphical glitches dont bother me much as i can always get rid of them by switching from very high to high in the textures option,

the only problems i have with wire fencing is zombies can just walk straight through it and its just too readily available due to duping/hacking, but thats a separate problem.

• Like 1