mattlightfoot

Should we remove barbed wire in the next update

Barbed Wire  

1. 1. Should we remove barbed wire?

• Yes
    • No

Right now they offer no real interactions (zombies ignore it), produces no bleeding, they are too common, protect nothing since ghosting is so common and is commonly used just for griefing (since they use only one slot). I say take them out now, and when they can be a real addition to the gameplay mechanics, bring them back in full glory.

Get rid of it , sure i have a toolbox and can get rid of it , but its just plain annoying when server hoppers place it in the airstrips and leave , forcing us to get screwed over. But sandbags are super helpful though. Also keep it only if it breaks zombie legs , not just them walking thru it as if it was not there. Else its just a player hindrance/trollling mechanism. . . .

It causes graphical issues for me, needs pixel-precise aiming to be removed and ontop of all is only used to grief... Yes, remove it! This is the most useless thing in a Mod/Game EVER!

yes, remove it. for the moment at least. and if/when you do add some sort of fortification system you can bring it back. it doesnt seem to have a purpose or use that isnt just for causing grief.

Edited by Rogue Diplodocus

I wouldn't mind seeing it go. It really serves no purpose as it does not really deter anyone, does not stop zombies, and generally looks kinda crappy. The sandbags and tank traps are very useful though.

D'ont remove them but put the scarity of them higher just like bear trap or sand bag

Yep out with it. Noone needs this. Just wire everywhere placed on military loot, this sux.

YYYYYESSSS!!! A more annoying shit than, barb wire is..... Nope nothing is more annoying than barb wire!! Get it away, people close evrything, all the good looting spawns gets blocked off! Or you could make entreching tools more common (sry for my bad spelling:P )

a week ago some smart guy barbed almost all buildings in cherno. i just log off from that server and go on other. i dont wont to gear up hole day. not to mention glitches and fps while i was in cherno, unplayable 100%.

As it is right now, it has a few uses:

- Fortifying camps

- Ambushing vehicles

- Dickheads using it to grief

Unfortunately for the first two, the last one is a big problem.

Remove it.

• Like 1

Please remove it ! This should have been directed at server admins only....

i get one, i automatically use it, why? because its useless, and like most people i dont have any use for it, tents are ok if accept being robbed.

[...]. Zombies walk through them and players change server to go around [...]

So why remove them??

Even you try often enough with 'V' you can get over it.

In my opinion it just needs some improvement but shouldn' t be removed.

As others said, it' s a part of the game!

Keep barbed wire!

Yes, also why isn't this a poll?

I've seen it as a poll like 3 days ago but, it's gone now for some reason. Last time for me, the vote percents were Yes(73%) and the No(27%)