3DP: ON

Crosshair: OFF

Nametags: OFF

- Running version -

DayZ patch - 1.7.2.6

ARMA Beta Patch - 96585

69 Vehicles, 2 Helicopters

Timezone: GMT -7

Tent and vehicle saves have been tested and are confirmed to be WORKING.

LOADING TAKES 1 MINUTE, MAXIMUM.

Backups of database every 15 minutes to allow for reverts in the event of hackers.

And now, for the best part! Server rules! :

NO VOICE IN SIDE CHAT (it lags loot spawns and load times, for all servers)

NO HACKING/DUPING/SCRIPTING

NO ALT&F4 OUT OF COMBAT - THIS IS A BANNABLE OFFENSE

Last, but certainly not least. there will be manual restarts of the server every 4-6 hours, to ensure that there is no lag!

Come join us on our new server!

There will be 24/7 admin monitoring for hacking!

Feel free to make us your home! We will be around for a long time.

-Zorin

Edited by Zorin :3
  • Like 2

I would like to vouch for this server. Low lag, teamspeak, and people work together.

I've have been playing on server for a day or two now, and I really like it! Do you guys have a website?

• Like 1

No website yet, but if we need to whitelist the server, we definitely will have a website!

Hey Zorin, i pressed rightshift to talk on ventrilo with my friends and unfortunately i pressed P to see how many players were on to tell my friends how many ppl where on and i got kicked.. Any tips why ?

Edited by ItssToby

You probably accidentally attempted to open up an admin option with that hotkey and the server kicked you for it. Usually things like that are nothing to worry about.

• Like 2

LOL wow you just admin banned me from ya server with the statement "dont make file deletion so obvious" are you fucking serious? is that the best excuse you could come up with? i bet it has more to do with the fact i shot at 2 guys at the highest point in cherno, only way up there is by heli drop off, and im guessing there your mates, i may even have killed one, im not sure, they sure did shit tho, i logged in from last place i logged out, top of town clock building, let others see this post and take note: you shoot at admins friends you end up banned for some lame excuse reason, i have not deleted any of my game files, i have never been banned eva till now, every server i have ever played on, official & private, this is more the case "Admin Ban coz Admin Abuse, dont shoot at my friends" <--- thats the REAL reason.

Edited by Nort

LOL wow you just admin banned me from ya server with the statement "dont make file deletion so obvious" are you fucking serious? is that the best excuse you could come up with? i bet it has more to do with the fact i shot at 2 guys at the highest point in cherno, only way up there is by heli drop off, and im guessing there your mates, i may even have killed one, im not sure, they sure did shit tho, i logged in from last place i logged out, top of town clock building, let others see this post and take note: you shoot at admins friends you end up banned for some lame excuse reason, i have not deleted any of my game files, i have never been banned eva till now, every server i have ever played on, official & private, this is more the case "Admin Ban coz Admin Abuse, dont shoot at my friends" <--- thats the REAL reason.

I wasn't even online during that time. I have no idea who you shot at, but it definitely wasn't any of my friends. They haven't been online since Borderlands 2 came out.

Does this server have new weapons in the database? I don't want anything overpowered as in AS50 TWS, i'm just looking for more variety then the normal hive servers can give me. Specifically looking for the M16A2 ACOG with M203.

Does this server have new weapons in the database? I don't want anything overpowered as in AS50 TWS, i'm just looking for more variety then the normal hive servers can give me. Specifically looking for the M16A2 ACOG with M203.

Nah, we only stick to vanilla weapons. We do have an SUV though. :D

• Like 1

I wasn't even online during that time. I have no idea who you shot at, but it definitely wasn't any of my friends. They haven't been online since Borderlands 2 came out.

Fact is i have not deleted any files as one of your admins had claimed and reason for me being banned, i even done a steam file verification just to make sure and all the files were fine, its no big deal for me, i just simply remove your server from my favorits list, if this kind of treatment of your players continues, soon you end up wondering where all the traffic has gone? take me for example, i play daily and with 7-10 of my mates, we will only play on servers that we can all play on, none of them have ever been banned from any servers yet, but someone on your admin staff did, has banned me from your server, so that equals to no more Nort and no more of his 7-10 mates ever playing on that server again, its that simple, being an admin myself, its always wise to make a detailed report of who, when, why you ban someone, backing it up with the evidence so that no abuse of privelages has occured. idk why im even taking time out of my day to reply back or even help, i wont be returning to play on your server even if got or already have been unbanned, its this kind of shit that for me is 1 strike and your out. have a nice day.

Fact is i have not deleted any files as one of your admins had claimed and reason for me being banned, i even done a steam file verification just to make sure and all the files were fine, its no big deal for me, i just simply remove your server from my favorits list, if this kind of treatment of your players continues, soon you end up wondering where all the traffic has gone? take me for example, i play daily and with 7-10 of my mates, we will only play on servers that we can all play on, none of them have ever been banned from any servers yet, but someone on your admin staff did, has banned me from your server, so that equals to no more Nort and no more of his 7-10 mates ever playing on that server again, its that simple, being an admin myself, its always wise to make a detailed report of who, when, why you ban someone, backing it up with the evidence so that no abuse of privelages has occured. idk why im even taking time out of my day to reply back or even help, i wont be returning to play on your server even if got or already have been unbanned, its this kind of shit that for me is 1 strike and your out. have a nice day.

The server will be full during prime hours even if your clan mates leave. It's not like you are paying them to play on their server I don't know why you expect customer satisfaction. For example, right now the server is down, I'm not complaining about it. Maybe if you weren't such an asshole about it they would have helped you more but assholes can't help but be assholes and they don't want assholes on their server. Asshole.

• Like 1

I'm so sorry for the server downtime. The physical machine restarted and the other admin is logged into the console to start the server back up. I can't log in right this minute to start the server back up, but it will be back up and running today, I promise!

First of all, no one needs an excuse to ban you. It's a private hive; we can ban for whatever we want. That said, there are always two admin that confirm an iffy ban, so no bias is shown. I remember your case specifically because someone asked me to take a look at what the hell was going on, since they were getting shot at while inside the corridor of the Triple Yellow building from someone on the clock tower.

However, you mgiht want to get your facts right here - the hotel would be the building you mention needing a heli drop off at, the one they were on has a ladder. In the spot they were in, it's very hard to get an angle on someone prone, and impossible from where you were. Unless, of course, you have missing game files. Or possibly wall piercing xray bullets? Regardless, you're always welcome to appeal the ban in our TS server - I find talking to people helps clear up a lot of miscommunications.

As for you taking 7-10 people with you - not terribly worried about it, server is always full of regulars - people who come back because they know we ban every hacker and don't commit the kind of abuse you're accusing us of. Every friend I have that has played on the server has died multiple times - I have one of the highest death counts myself.

• Like 1

Great server! I hopped on! Nice people good community! Even though I live in the uk it was pretty much lag free! I found some good gear and it was pretty awesome.

Im gonna make this my home server ! :D

The server will be full during prime hours even if your clan mates leave. It's not like you are paying them to play on their server I don't know why you expect customer satisfaction. For example, right now the server is down, I'm not complaining about it. Maybe if you weren't such an asshole about it they would have helped you more but assholes can't help but be assholes and they don't want assholes on their server. Asshole.

Awesome, i appreciate the input, so glad you have shown us your true colours, calling me an asshole, real mature, and you even got some beans from Zorin :3, way to go, congratulations, i actually had to scoll up and re-read what id said wondering if i had instulted anyone by name calling, hmm nope, i didn't think i did, doesn't mean ill lower myself to your level and bite back with some form of insult tho.

First of all, no one needs an excuse to ban you. It's a private hive; we can ban for whatever we want. That said, there are always two admin that confirm an iffy ban, so no bias is shown. I remember your case specifically because someone asked me to take a look at what the hell was going on, since they were getting shot at while inside the corridor of the Triple Yellow building from someone on the clock tower.

However, you mgiht want to get your facts right here - the hotel would be the building you mention needing a heli drop off at, the one they were on has a ladder. In the spot they were in, it's very hard to get an angle on someone prone, and impossible from where you were. Unless, of course, you have missing game files. Or possibly wall piercing xray bullets? Regardless, you're always welcome to appeal the ban in our TS server - I find talking to people helps clear up a lot of miscommunications.

As for you taking 7-10 people with you - not terribly worried about it, server is always full of regulars - people who come back because they know we ban every hacker and don't commit the kind of abuse you're accusing us of. Every friend I have that has played on the server has died multiple times - I have one of the highest death counts myself.

Oh i understand perfectly well, private server, you make the rules, ban who you want, i get it, far as my friends are concerned, i know its not a big deal either, i was just explaining how friends stick together, thats what friends are for right?

Your correct about the building i was talking about, yes there is a ladder, i only found that out later, you see the 2nd last time i was on your server, i did see players being dropped off on top of that roof by heli, thats why i was under the assumption it was the only way up there, that was untill i disscovered the ladder.

fact still remains tho, i had only just logged into the server, top of the clock tower building, and i was able to see 2 players poking out over the edge of the wheat silo's building, i took a shot, i still have no idea if i hit the player or not, but they both did back away from the edge.

"since they were getting shot at while inside the corridor of the Triple Yellow building" <--- i dont even know what building your talking about? and like i said, i had just logged in, shot maybe 2-3 bullets at the 2 players on top of the wheat silo's and then was admin banned, i was on the server for no more than 2min, thats the truth, i have no m issing game files, i dont have x-ray bullets or what eva you want to insult me with, with your hackusations. I know what i did, and didn't do because i was there, so it comes down to my word against there's, and i honestly don't care who you believe, all i care about is knowing that i dont use hacks or cheats in order to enjoy this game. why else would i spend most my time playing on private hives? because i have fucking had it with hackers and cheating inbred cunts,

Hello. I was just banned. I do not hack and I am always respectable to players and admins on the server. Can an admin please come on teamspeak to discuss my ban.