Roggle

The Cruelest Act

Doesn't add up. He farmed loot for two hours to get a ghillie and never found a weapon? He was at the coast like that? You drove for two hours and didn't run out of fuel?

If it's true, it's futile, he can just abort at the loading screen and respawn at the coast. If he knows how to exploit loot spawning mechanics, he probably knows that.

+1

One could run all the way up north in less than 2 hours. And they were driving? Only way I'd believe they were driving is if they drove out of Chernarus and dropped him off in Lingor.

Nothing in op's post made any sense. Only way it would make sense is if OP finished his post with "and then I woke up from my dream". The one part I do believe is that someone was 13 years old... but I'm not referring to their so-called passenger.

Big deal. He will just wander around a little and find some interesting parts of the map. Like everyone in this game does?

It's not cruel at all. In fact it's kind of nice of you. You drove him around and gave him a little view of the countryside.

Edited by Ozelot

If the story is true it made me laugh, I can be both friendly or completely evil in this game depending on my mood and have used deception quite a few times to get someone killed. One of my favorite pastimes is trying to team up with the guy who just tried to shoot me for no reason (most people are not good shots and if you zig zag and talk over direct chat they will stop, I usually just laugh about them missing and try to engage a conversation) and then place a satchel charge when the look away and detonate.

Watching 4 episodes of My Name is Earl and then presumably another 4 for the ride back...I'm not sure who came off worse in that scenario.

Exactly, the kid can just log out and join a 1.7.2.4 server, and then rejoin a 1.7.2.5 server and he'll be on the coast, haha.

even if this were true, all he has to do is afk for 45 minutes and come back dead from starvation/thirst.

Basically all you would have achieved is waisting your own time proportionatlly equal to his.

And then he logged out, logged onto another server, and ALT-F4'd during the loading screen. He's back at Elecktro and probably getting a ride from random strangers in a Helichopper this time.

There is a strong whiff of cow dung to this one.

But if so, next time, trying picking on a man not a boy. Tough guys!

+1

One could run all the way up north in less than 2 hours. And they were driving? Only way I'd believe they were driving is if they drove out of Chernarus and dropped him off in Lingor.

Nothing in op's post made any sense. Only way it would make sense is if OP finished his post with "and then I woke up from my dream". The one part I do believe is that someone was 13 years old... but I'm not referring to their so-called passenger.

nb off map. not up north. off, map.