edandrew95

First gun you ever found in DayZ?

I thought i had lucky start when i played this game, one random guy with ghillie suit gave me hacked car and g36a with extended magazine, forgot its name. Well had some fun time with that gun killed many peoples and zombies. But then i found heli crash site, where i died first time for zombie spawn bug thing :D But after that i was using wiki sites, etc. When i noticed these weapons i had was hacked in-game.

My first gun was a double-barrel. It was horrible and I died with it. The first REAL gun I got was an enfield, and that got me all the way to the NW airfield (where I was gunned downed by one of you fine folk).

• Like 1

A hatchet!

Found it on a dead survivor 100m away from where I spawned :D

After that an AKM at Balota.

cz for me. nothing special happened except for the limited ammo.

Edited by DMC14

Double barreled shotgun. Found it in a barn. Killed two players with it.

My first pistol was a revolver. My first real gun was a Bizon I found at a crash site. I later found out how rare it was and stored it in a tent. I'm sure you can guess what happened to it.

first weapon was a hatchet what else...

my first gun was then a l85 looted from that sniper who tried to shoot me :D

but since it was the first time i played the game, my backpack ate it :rolleyes:

M107...

In my first ten minutes of gameplay... I found a helicopter, i got in and tried to take off but it wasnt budging so i assumed

that it was a "Downed Chopper"

I then looked at what the chopper was holding. In the choppers storage or "gear" as it was described

had an M107... So i grabbed it and shortly after was sniped...

On my 2nd game (died by z's in my first with nothing) was given an M1911 and M16A4 both with lots of ammo from some nice person at castle Rog. Was great!

m14 aim i found in a tent, then an as-50 and fnfal i found in a heli crash site, i didnt know how rare they were and i didnt really care when i lost them lol.

M24

Well I spawned with a revolver but my first FOUND gun was the m24

Since it was my first time playing I spawned in balota and went straight to the hangers as I was talking to a friend who knew a lot about the game. I was the only 1 on the server as i was scared to death of people.

M1911, Double barrel shotgun, and then a crossbow in that order. I actually kept the crossbow for like three days and did better with it than anything else till i ran out of bolts for it.

After my first life, which got shot dead on the beach, in the rain, in the dark, I spawned in Novi Sobor and was completely lost. After half an hour, I located the military camp in Stary and picked up a M4A1 or something. After hearing shots all around, I saw a 5-6 man ground search the other end of the camp and I decided to meet them with my rifle lowered. Noone shot me and after they had searched the place, I followed them north.

After a short while, they told me not to follow them and that really got me angry. Last night I died alone, getting killed by a stranger and now these peaceful survivors, told me I was on my own again. For a moment I thought about trying to take a couple of them out, but then I realized, I'd lose everything I just found, just because some friendlies, said I couldn't come with them. I saluted and left in a random direction with my M4A1 and a broken heart.

I found a Winchester in a barn took it then dropped when I saw a lee enfield and I was like "SWEET! jackpot!" till i fired it that is.

first gun i found was the Revolver. i found a lot of ammo but was killed by a sniper before i was cought in a situation where i would have to fire it. the first gun i fired was a double barrel.