Bash Arkin

Why do YOU kill in DayZ?

Nowadays you cant trust frickin anyone in this game..but i only shoot people who shoot me first..

OP has the mentality of an unstable 8 year old. Likely a hacker.

Ouch, i'm hurt truly am. As for being a hacker, i'd like to invite you to the offices of TrollArch, sit down, and relax.

FYI, yay i started a flame-war, PTFO.

Edited by Shy Guy Sterlok

I shoot bandits and anything that comes across my path.

I SHOOT STUFF THAT MOVES

• Like 3

I shoot bandits and anything that comes across my path.

I SHOOT STUFF THAT MOVES

I'ma add that to my new banner once its done. +1 beans.

People play multiplayer games that have guns because they have learned to enjoy shooting those guns at other people. The gaming industry has been banking billions of dollars, all the while training us to enjoy shooting each other for enjoyment, and we've been well trained indeed.

What I don't understand is why so many people are confused about why someone shot at them...

I hope you can see the difference between shooting at someone in a video game and shooting someone in real life...

Everyone who is not a member of my group is an infidel and must be killed for the glory of god. It is my duty as a Mujahideen to kill the kafirs. Also I like to take their stuff. It's fun to kill infidels.

Everyone who is not a member of my group is an infidel and must be killed for the glory of god. It is my duty as a Mujahideen to kill the kafirs. Also I like to take their stuff. It's fun to kill infidels.

Mujahideen means mooch in English. He likes to mooch other people's stuff.

Edited by fatherjohn

Because game is boring with all the item-duplication. When you can get pimped out in 20 min, there is really nothing left to do in the game but PVP. And no one wastes time going to NW airfield anymore, so might as well snipe people at cherno/electro and hopefully run into other snipers. Survive ? Look for food water? Why lol. We need some major major overhaul to some side mechanics of the game. I have faith the devs

• Like 1

Keep your zionist propoganda out of game forums. Save it for fox news.

Edited by Fat-Marco

Mujahideen means mooch in English. He likes to mooch other people's stuff.

Mujahideen are muslims on a struggle or Jihad.

Edited by Nocchi

I don't kill. I return fire.

In other words, I won't go and hunt you down, but if you shoot at me; you're gonna have a bad time. (Unless you're some pussy off 400m away, then good on you for being a bush wookie).

Keep your zionist propoganda out of game forums. Save it for fox news.

Mujahideen are anti-zionist.

Yesterday i was on the NE airfield and was going into a hangar, and i saw a guy looting. He had an m4 and i came at his back. I could have tried to yalk with him, bu my friend was coming behind me to refuel a quad.

Didn't take chances, killed the guy. My 3rd murder in my whole time playing.

Mujahideen are anti-zionist.

No, mujahideen are anti everything apart from their faith, and anti women from their same faith. they are the same than christians 500 to 200 years ago. I'd even say 50 years ago in some cases.

Not going to flame you, because it's just a video game and you can play it how you want, but I'm curious, how does ruining people's days make your day better?
The OP had the courage to discuss their mental health problems, be supportive of their honesty.

No, mujahideen are anti everything apart from their faith, and anti women from their same faith. they are the same than christians 500 to 200 years ago. I'd even say 50 years ago in some cases.

Wrong, Mujahideen is a wide, sweeping term for any Muslims engaging in Jihad. The level of extremism (from none to Taliban level) depends entirely on the group or individuals. I myself fall in the middle. I will actively defend Islam if a Jihad is called, but the current strife in the Middle East does not constitute a Jihad in my mind, unless the whole of Islam is threatened I will not take up arms.

Basically if the crusades start up again, or a bunch of christian states decide to try and control the Middle East, Northern Africa, or Western Asia & or Malaysia, I will fight.

Edited by Abu Bakr
  • Like 1

It is my duty as a crusading muslim to kill the unbelievers.
Keep your jewish-nationalist propaganda out of game forums.
Global politics win... Ermirycah! Edited by ActionMan

I kill out of fear. Fear of getting killed myself. But i will not shoot anyone that doesn't see me unless its a bandit. And there are a lot of bandits around.

Wrong, Mujahideen is a wide, sweeping term for any Muslims engaging in Jihad. The level of extremism (from none to Taliban level) depends entirely on the group or individuals. I myself fall in the middle. I will actively defend Islam if a Jihad is called, but the current strife in the Middle East does not constitute a Jihad in my mind, unless the whole of Islam is threatened I will not take up arms.

Basically if the crusades start up again, or a bunch of christian states decide to try and control the Middle East, Northern Africa, or Western Asia & or Malaysia, I will fight.

The level of extremism soars when a group is under threat, so yeah, all jihaidists are extremists since they decide to take arms. You can tell me athat there a re moderate muslims and i take it. But from jihaidists? I don't think so.

And religion doesn't own countries, people do. That's why all your countries are so fucked up and you emigrate to other places. And please don't mention me the petrol rich countries please.

"your people" need to grow up like 500 years in most cases.

Religion is a crutch for the feeble minded. Let's keep such silliness out of these forums.

Oh you, I'm not flaming you so don't flame me, it's rude.

The level of extremism soars when a group is under threat, so yeah, all jihaidists are extremists since they decide to take arms. You can tell me athat there a re moderate muslims and i take it. But from jihaidists? I don't think so.

And religion doesn't own countries, people do. That's why all your countries are so fucked up and you emigrate to other places. And please don't mention me the petrol rich countries please.

"your people" need to grow up like 500 years in most cases.

Judgemental and angry at Muslims are we? People will always kill people, I like to think that it's better to kill someone for a just reason than murder someone.

Edited by Abu Bakr

Dear go, i feel like Dr. Frankenstein, instead i love my creation

Oh you, I'm not flaming you so don't flame me, it's

The truth cannot be considered a flame my friend. I was just flaming the ignorant... That includes more then just the Muslims. Religion and Faith are not the same. Faith doesn't dictate the murdering of the innocent.

Started the game as an nice guy. Getting frustrated and was a G because of protecting my loot. Now, I have learned how to manage this game and that loot isn't everything (and you get it back very easy) so I am curious about player I see.

But yesterday I had to kill two bandits: we was hanging around to repair a vehicle. Suddenly a bandit appears and said "friendly" (what else?). My mates tolerated him but they were excited. Meanwhile I was approximately 500m away in the woods. At a time he disappeared and was with his bandit friend (nobody saw him) on the road again in a V3s. My mates chase them but with no aggressive behavior. After a while the two parties get out of their vehicles. The bandits opened the fire and two of three of my mates died. I picked up my DMR and shot them while they were looting my mates. That is why I kill.

Edited by Strychnin