TFLatino

Just found rarest item in DayZ

Nice find. I don't want to poo on your party but I think radio's are rarer.

*edit - I just checked the wiki and radio's aren't legit. I'm sure they were at one point as a very rare spawn. Anyway, well done and enjoy unlocking it's secrets.

Edited by Fraggle

I hate Youtube's monetization feature, whoever thought of it should be strapped to a rocket and shot into the sun.

Now all posts have videos. "Hey guys I just blew my nose, here's a video!"

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 2

Congratulations ... YOU'RE DOOMED! Enjoy your last few hours before you die.

• Like 2

I hate Youtube's monetization feature, whoever thought of it should be strapped to a rocket and shot into the sun.

Every time someone finds something or someone gets shot it's worthy of a video on the forums.

Every time I find one of tese something horrible happens :(

That's the legend. If you find one, it's lucky. If you take it, you're guaranteed to suffer horribly.

• Like 2

If you do that can you put up a vid on Youtube for me. Cheers.

That video isn't monetized though... lol

Went to Devil's Castle at night. Found Mountain Dew at the top of the tall tower. Suddenly heard steps coming ascending the stairs. Freaked me out, so I forgot completely about the Dew. Had no NVG's or nothing. Was pitch black inside the tower, but somehow I got out. I bet it's because I let the Dew be.

That video isn't monetized though... lol

Damn, then my sensible outburst will seem like a crazy rant. It's my browser and its add-ons fault, it won't let me see advertisement.

Damn, then my sensible outburst will seem like a crazy rant. It's my browser and its add-ons fault, it won't let me see advertisement.

Ahhh yes, the dangers of adblockers ;)

I don't mean to burst your bubble but I have like 3 in my tent and drank another 5 so far. hermit life yo. :V

Mt. Dew is doom! I found one last night, decided to pick it up.....Today, come back and the server did a complete wipe! DOOOOOM!

Went to Devil's Castle at night. Found Mountain Dew at the top of the tall tower. Suddenly heard steps coming ascending the stairs. Freaked me out, so I forgot completely about the Dew. Had no NVG's or nothing. Was pitch black inside the tower, but somehow I got out. I bet it's because I let the Dew be.

dayz forums needs its own topics for stories like this, legends of the dew.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Ultra_Divine_Water

Just picked up two Mt. Dew's. Here's to hoping there's no server wipe ... crossing my fingers (can't do much about zeds or players).