WaldoDude`

DayZ: Forced Intercourse Proposal

Could you please post in the correct forum.

Don't just post in a random place and expect someone to move it for you.

Moved.

The second I saw this, I clicked it, not because it looked interesting, but because I was wondering how horrible it was.

It was hilarious. :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

Wow and to think that my video of very similar nature was "s" talked about to the fullest and disliked on youtube by all the people on this forum. It was called immature and creepy and yet it was less harsh and under more random circumstances. I really don't understand this crowd.

Wow and to think that my video of very similar nature was "s" talked about to the fullest and disliked on youtube by all the people on this forum. It was called immature and creepy and yet it was less harsh and under more random circumstances. I really don't understand this crowd.

So you think the opinions of two people is sufficient statistical material to judge the entire community?

Edited by Max Planck
typo ocd
  • Like 1

So you think the opinions of two people is suffucient statistical material to judge the entire community?

No i didn't mean it like that. Well maybe i did. I guess.........I'm still alittle bitter about the comments that were made to me and all the hate I got on youtube for posting it. I thought it was funny as i have a very similar sense of humor and i was made out to be a child neglecting, sexual predator sicko. LOL sorry i don't wish to label the entire community as such. My bad. That was a dumb way to put it on my part.

In these troubled times, it's great to see such a wonderful display of charity. Though the reaction was unjustifiably hostile in this instance, please do not lose that giving spirit, and continue to offer your caring services to those in need.

This video touched my heart.

Edited by Drunk in Cherno

Both the DayZ and Reddit crowd are largely of the carebear nature. My youtube channel exists outside of this box and that's why you see the positive comments. It all depends on who makes up the core of your community.

Could you please post in the correct forum.

Don't just post in a random place and expect someone to move it for you.

Moved.

I posted it under banditry which seems like a pretty logical place for it to go.

Bad bandits are bad and who could believe two guys with M249 & ghillies that they are friendly?

Anyway I have to admit I laughed a bit after the mention of penis made that poor guy shoot you.

Can't say I would not do the same + you should have given your respect to him for not disconnecting!

I posted it under banditry which seems like a pretty logical place for it to go.

We have this sticky called 'read this before you start a new topic'. http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8512-read-this-before-starting-a-new-topic/

I suggest you read it before starting a new topic.