TheMachine

I think I might be a sadistic player

Initially killing thrilled me on DayZ, but I found that now... it's just not enough.

I've started buddying up with people before offing them, just so they feel it more.

Yesterday I helped a guy get a DMR, NVG, alice pack and all that good stuff.

After he thanked me I said "I'm sorry man, but I've got to do this...", he sort of said "huh?..." and started to turn around before I shot him in the head.

And...I'm sort of ashamed to admit this, but I made some kid cry.

He did sound at least 15 or 16 though, but after 'capturing' him and leading him to the top of a hill at gun point he started bubbling.

"Dude, don't...don't man, pleaseeee" as he voice broke and he held back the tears.

Then something unexpected happened, his mum or whoever walked in and started talking to him, "daniel, what are you doing?! who are you talking to?!" the kid was bubbling to her too.

I heard the whole argument go down, from what I gather it was past his bed time.

While his mum was still talking to him, I'm all "ANY LAST WORDS????????", last thing I head was "MAN PLEASEEEEEE and some tears".

BOOM.

God damnit I wish I'd recorded, I was in tears myself, tears of laughter...

Just now I'm working on setting up a live stream with a delay that I'll link people to who I'm 'friends' with right before I kill them, so they can see me and my buddies laughing after we off them.

• Like 8

Initially killing thrilled me on DayZ, but I found that now... it's just not enough.

I've started buddying up with people before offing them, just so they feel it more.

Yesterday I helped a guy get a DMR, NVG, alice pack and all that good stuff.

After he thanked me I said "I'm sorry man, but I've got to do this...", he sort of said "huh?..." and started to turn around before I shot him in the head.

And...I'm sort of ashamed to admit this, but I made some kid cry.

He did sound at least 15 or 16 though, but after 'capturing' him and leading him to the top of a hill at gun point he started bubbling.

"Dude, don't...don't man, pleaseeee" as he voice broke and he held back the tears.

Then something unexpected happened, his mum or whoever walked in and started talking to him, "daniel, what are you doing?! who are you talking to?!" the kid was bubbling to her too.

I heard the whole argument go down, from what I gather it was past his bed time.

While his mum was still talking to him, I'm all "ANY LAST WORDS????????", last thing I head was "MAN PLEASEEEEEE and some tears".

BOOM.

God damnit I wish I'd recorded, I was in tears myself, tears of laughter...

Just now I'm working on setting up a live stream with a delay that I'll link people to who I'm 'friends' with right before I kill them, so they can see me and my buddies laughing after we off them.

See a doctor?

Edited by 97ADU Doug

I think you might be a sadistic poster, but that's neither here nor there.

• Like 4

...And People wonder why I'll shoot up sight....

You know it doesn't surprise me one bit?

& Beans for Max. You said what I wanted to... only without harsh insults and swear words.

Edited by Pendragon
  • Like 1

Sounds like too much work.

I prefer to shoot to wound. Take out the legs and let them crawl. Also from what Matt told me on IRC the other night, I will be able to eat people's dogs. This opens a wide range of terrible things in my mind. Wound someone til they pass out, bandage them and move em around so they can see what i am doing. Bye bye rover.. then out comes the fireplace. Even leave them a cooked meat steak.

I'm not a bad person. I just enjoy long walks on the beach, weekly Cherno axe murders at night. And my IRA bomber nights in the city. Set up a satchel charge in a building, toss in some flares or chem lights to get the curious player to have a look. Then boom.

You don't have to go and make friends and swap friendly stories with the target. Use the energy to be creative in ways to scar them for life. :)

This isn't how I play all the time. I just have my nights where I need a change of pace.

Edited by ODoyleRulez
  • Like 2

WHen your done you can draw us some pictures..

61419_crayolaemo.jpg

Edited by opeth
  • Like 1

WHen your done you can draw us some pictures..

61419_crayolaemo.jpg

Why do you keep making fun of me because I'm an emo?

It's a lifestyle.

You're the type of person I would really want to see, especially when you're doing those stuff you said you do. I would like to stealthily go near you while you're holding up someone at cold blood then I would suddenly say, "Oi Suzy" (Cpt. Macmillan from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare) then shoot you in the head. DayZ offers all kinds of unscripted gameplays like this possible. Oh DayZ.

Cool story bro.

Edit: Oh. The Machine. That explains it.

Edited by Sticker704

Why do you keep making fun of me because I'm an emo?

It's a lifestyle.

The '40's had Gangs

The '50's had Greasers

The '60's had Hippies

The '70's had Punkers

The '80's had Posers

The '90's had Grungers

The '00's had Emo

The '10's has (Not sure yet)

Don't be offended Machine. Us "metal heads" been making fun of your kind since you were conceived.

Being Metal is a lifestyle, Being Emo is just follwoing a trend.

Edited by opeth
  • Like 3

The '40's had Gangs

The '50's had Greasers

The '60's had Hippies

The '70's had Punkers

The '80's had Posers

The '90's had Grungers

The '00's had Emo

The '10's has (Not sure yet)

Don't be offended Machine. Us "metal heads" been making fun of your kind since you were conceived.

Being Metal is a lifestyle, Being Emo is just follwoing a trend.

What my fellow metalhead said.

• Like 1

If you do stuff like that you should either see a doctor to talk about your problems, if you are serious about it.

Or you are a little internet poser, who trys to compensate his RL deficiancies by beeing badass in a videogame.

• Like 1

I still haven't decided whether your avatar is a very effeminate-looking man, or a damn scary woman with black marker all over the chin.

I still haven't decided whether your avatar is a very effeminate-looking man, or a damn scary woman with black marker all over the chin.

Dude, screw you.

Yeah, I'm overweight, yeah I'm emo.

So what?

Dude, screw you.

Yeah, I'm overweight, yeah I'm emo.

So what?

Less of a 'Dude', more of a bitch. However curiosity is now fulfilled :D

• Like 1

Dont give a fuck that your overweight or emo but you make a young kid cry and you think its cool ? Regardless whether it is a real story or not..were you beaten as a child or something and never got over it ? Did mum and dad hide your teddybears ? How is making a kid cry any fun ? Put the shoe on the other foot.

Why dont you go kick some pigeons in the park or something.

• Like 1