Uno

Whats wrong with this world, seriously

Hi im noob here.

I was playing this mod 5 times and for 8h already. The only conclusion I have reached is that the real world is fucked up.

There was a guy runing from zombies, i helped him, shoot all zombies, healed him and he just shot me after that in my face.

There was a guy in fire station, swarmed with zombies, he was trying to shoot back, i ran in started shooting zombies, he saw me doing this, when i was healing my self he shot me...

I met a hungry dude, he was hungry, i gave him my last tincan, the he shot me in the back.

There was a dude he had lost his gun, i gave him my secondary, that second he shot me.

I was in wood, met guy with bad blood lost, i gave gim blood refill, he shot me after 2 min.

Is it me, or this world is going no where... I was dreaming about people helping eatch other, clearing zombies, fighting to survie together, all i get is shots to my face.

Dont want to bitch about this too much, but i think my post will make some guys thing before they shoot other or stab them in the back.

Dont want to play this mod anymore... real life looks better :D

• Like 3

People are selfish, extremely so when there is anonymity. I like to think ITSHTF in real life the people would band together. The truth is I expect only a few would and the others would only be out for themselves.

Experiences seem to vary. In the 12 hours I played (most of the time I just linger on the forums here :P) I was never killed by anyone I met. But yeah, some people seem to get shot all the time, your experience seem to be very extreme.

You are better of finding a group to play with!

Damn guys, i just happend again, there was a guy at powerplant cornered by zombies, he was bleeding, i threw him bandage from the roof, i was above him, he looked up and shot me.

Whats wrong with me :D

I will not stop helping peaople, hoping that this will be an example to others

• Like 1

Damn guys' date=' i just happend again, there was a guy at powerplant cornered by zombies, he was bleeding, i threw him bandage from the roof, i was above him, he looked up and shot me.

Whats wrong with me :D

[/quote']

He probably did not see that you dropped bandages? Anyway, your experiences are unfortunate, almost to the level of being funny :P

Uno... the true asshats are those who over the last oh, 20 years or so, have been hard at work pushing the lie that is PC. You are their victim. In real life, Barney would devour you. My Little Pony would kick you in the face. The Carebears would be at war with the Bloods (and probably win on intelligence alone). Lets face it Uno, in a post apocalyptic world Paul Watson would have whale blubber every night for a snack.

I agree! I came into this mod thinking it would be rainbows and sunshines. What I found was darkness and lightning.

first 3 days, i was repeatedly killed by people that i helped, or simply walked up to and saluted. I never shot at any of the first 6 or 7 people I ran up to. Now that I have turned to the darkside, I have all the loot I want, since I always get the jump. People are oblivious. I think there must be a lot of kids playing because it's just too easy at times.

On the bright side, I found a group, for the first time ever, today. We rode around in a car, a motorcycle, found a hatchback, went wherever we pleased, it was the best dayZ experience i've had. Find a group! There are many ways to do this.

Uno, the game used to be just like you imagined. In the early days when people didn't really know about this there were whole bands of survivors who teamed up and people actually did help each other.

What I say now will be steeped in resentment for the new clique of players, but since it got loads of publicity the game has become the roaming ground for 9 year old CoD players for whom this isn't a zombie survival game. It's a PvP game with zombies.

Now before anyone flies off the handle, I'm not saying that PvP shouldn't be in the game. It should, and I'd complain a lot more if it wasn't. But there needs to be some way to stop said 9 year olds from killing everyone without making everyone resort to a shoot anything that moves attitude.

Uno' date=' the game used to be just like you imagined. In the early days when people didn't really know about this there were whole bands of survivors who teamed up and people actually did help each other.

What I say now will be steeped in resentment for the new clique of players, but since it got loads of publicity the game has become the roaming ground for 9 year old CoD players for whom this isn't a zombie survival game. It's a PvP game with zombies.

Now before anyone flies off the handle, I'm not saying that PvP shouldn't be in the game. It should, and I'd complain a lot more if it wasn't. But there needs to be some way to stop said 9 year olds from killing everyone without making everyone resort to a shoot anything that moves attitude.

[/quote']

I personally think it will change with time. The CoD players will get bored of it eventually.

• Like 1

I agree - RL world is fked up :) thats why I am trying not to solo Dayz :)

BTW there is some solution how to make ppl be more friendly - and one of solutions already there - Blood for example - you can have 10 bloodpacs but you will die from low blod if there will not be ppl who will help you with it - so you need to make friends.

Usualy I am never run to some one if i see one - first i am trying to comunicate with him and only if he respons then I am making move towards - but yes there is times when i end up with bulet in my head.

I found that I starting to get realy suspecious and unfrindly when i have good gear - nice rifle, map, compas, gps, knife, matches .... +++ in this case I am like wild animal who is protecting his childrens :) same way i am protecting my stuff.

when i have nothing @ respawn I am never shooting first

Play on a US server, with your MIC working (for calling friendly), your experience will change 70%.

Seems to me that there are alot of d**ks in europe.

This is like in real life ... you helping other people then they facked you :)

Don't worry! You find a good guy, there is so many friendly players.

BTW: the worst DayZ server is EU, FR and RU ... many stupid, not friendly, selfish faggots. Play at US, Canada, etc ... but always be carefully!

Thank you guys for respond. I agree with most of you and for most part.

I c this mod as RPG, like - If you will not give me this shit i will kill you or give me your stuff this is fucking robbery. But not - there is some dude on the roof ill gues im gonna shoot him like just so... There should be reason for humans action - disagreement agreement, or panic, sence of danger and so on.

Only one of these guys came to me and tryed to loot... others just ran away. WTF, you dont get points for killing survivors, you just end someones exp in this mod.

In my noob opinion, it is BITCH to be bandit and kill someone with sniper, and dont loot him, or to be survivor, hwo kills someone who helped you. And there is now adecvat expalantion for doing so - like - i just killed him...oh well ims sorry. trolling is not exuse.

Sorry for my english guys, its not my native.

I know how you feel, I felt exactly the same.

PK went sky high after removal of bandit skin. I was angry.

But there is the other side to this story:

If you play long enough, zombies cease to be a danger.

They're just minor nuisance, part of the fauna, like cows and sheep.

You know how to dispose easily of any number of them.

I haven't died because of zeds for weeks now.

Only other players can threaten me.

Found myself group of friends on teamspeak.

We roll together protecting our territory and its resources.

We raid other parties, hunt, kill and loot.

Make long range excursions into known high danger areas.

Live and die by the sword erm... bullet.

What I say now will be steeped in resentment for the new clique of players' date=' but since it got loads of publicity the game has become the roaming ground for 9 year old CoD players for whom this isn't a zombie survival game. It's a PvP game with zombies.

[/quote']

Yeah if you soloing those kids are pain in ass but if you are in group with 3+ friends you can play with mil tactics in cities - go corner to corner and cover each other - that what we do. And most often if campers see 3+ ppl group they better staying low. But yes COD kids will be trying to take out all :)

This is like in real life ... you helping other people then they facked you :)

Don't worry! You find a good guy' date=' there is so many friendly players.

BTW: the worst DayZ server is EU, FR and RU ... many stupid, not friendly, selfish faggots. Play at US, Canada, etc ... but always be carefully!

[/quote']

Yeh Russians...the only nation that is proud abut being so fucked up. We dont play on their servers eny more. They shoot on sight.

My friend teamed up with guys who is friend in real life. It was 4h play and suddenly one of these friends killed all team to get food...

It like HI MOM -- FUCK YOU BITCH! IM RUSSIAN.

PS.: dont take it personal, not all of them are abd, but most part is, i mean MOST

Did you get to talk to them over direct chat? I always feel that people are less likely to betray you when you've heard eachother's voice. When you're simply typing to eachother to communicate there's still that anonimity that makes people more comfortable to "betray" you.

Did you get to talk to them over direct chat? I always feel that people are less likely to betray you when you've heard eachother's voice. When you're simply typing to eachother to communicate there's still that anonimity that makes people more comfortable to "betray" you.

yes mate, i tend to do it a lot.

I think the 'End world' will be kinda like this xD. I met about 20s people and typing to ask about friendly or not through the direct channel , no one ever answer, only shooting me on sight. I like playing with others, but most of person seems banditful, it's the easy way to survive. I really glad to know someone still want to help anothers with the hard but right way :D

That is how humans are. Societey and all that mass-events the human brain is not designed for (rather for living with 15 well known other humanoids in a cave) are just pressed together by outer forces: law, restrictions, penalty and the permission to participate in a health- and life saving environment. Remove all that and add anonymity, humanoids will turn into selfish, anti-social brainshit. Three million years of surviving in a harsh environment is much stronger than that very thin layer of 5000 years of 'civilisation'.

That is how humans are. Societey and all that mass-events the human brain is not designed for (rather for living with 15 well known other humanoids in a cave) are just pressed together by outer forces: law' date=' restrictions, penalty and the permission to participate in a health- and life saving environment. Remove all that and add anonymity, humanoids will turn into selfish, anti-social brainshit. Three million years of surviving in a harsh environment is much stronger than that very thin layer of 5000 years of 'civilisation'.

[/quote']

Agreed, good point mate

I just see getting killed by other players as a fact of life in DayZ. I don't fret over it, even if I have good gear on me; I'll just respawn and go explore some other places in search of new gear; it's almost part of the fun for me. They can have my stuff, for all I care; it's not like I'm going to be able to get back to my body and retrieve it in time, anyway. Half the time, I don't even know exactly where I died. They may or may not have earned it when they killed me, but it's theirs now, none the less.

What does irritate me though, is when I clearly identify myself as friendly (announce my presence and intent over direct chat when I'm close enough after watching them for a while, being careful not to point my weapon at them, saluting, sitting down, etc.) and they still shoot me in the face, just because they can.

i think its the force, control live or dead and´althoght the gloating of many persons. I see it in other Games, there are Teamkillers everywere and in this mod it is ALLOWED!

I really hope the fronts will blance in the next time.

I shot only on persons shoting at me or i shot at them if they see me. But i hate shoting from behind and with lying.