Sign in to follow this  
pronick

impossible playZ

Impossible. No other word to describe the game. It is impossible to survive, I do not know if their intention was to make the game as real as possible but I want to tell you that they have not succeeded. Very few changes that should you have to make the game fairly playable, so this is not doomed to failure.

The zombies should not run as much as the players.

It should not be so easy break a leg while moving.

Faint should not more than half of the blood.

Born at least with a crowbar or an ax.

The zombies can not break your bones and make you faint.

That objects do not disappear nor lose the backpack.

• Like 1

Sounds like you're playing the wrong kind of game. You may want to hold out for State of Decay or keep trying with DayZ. Patience and strategy is key to survive in DayZ and there's no intention to make this game less hardcore than it already is. I think everyone else posting after me will agree.

• Like 6

Impossible. No other word to describe the game. It is impossible to survive, I do not know if their intention was to make the game as real as possible but I want to tell you that they have not succeeded. Very few changes that should you have to make the game fairly playable, so this is not doomed to failure.

Sounds like you just bought the game and died because you have no idea what to do.. After playing for a bit this game is extremely easy to survive and I feel that it should be made harder..

Zombies are blood-thirsty maniacs that only have one drive in their life - to consume flesh

Imagine carrying 20+ pounds of gear and falling off of a staircase/building/ladder.. You're bound to break something.

Any person that has lost blood or has donated blood will definitely tell you that after loosing blood you fill feel nauseous/dizzy and will most likely faint.

I for one don't have an axe or a crowbar in my house. I've got a shower bar...

Zombies definitely CAN break your bones and you would probably faint from shock if they ate your face or broke your leg..

Every game has its glitches

Edited by Prez
  • Like 5

lol, just practice bro. Not to mention the fact that you obviously don't hang out on the forums at all. You can learn a lot here.

It sometimes takes time to get good gear... and time to get used to the difficult things you listed.

A few days ago, in less than an hour of playing, I found an M24 Sniper Rifle in a restaurant at Elektro... sometimes the game is frustrating, sometimes it loves you.

I suggest joining a well equiped clan so if you die, you can start off like a king. :thumbsup:

Seriously? I think you are missing the point of an apocalyptic survival game. If you want to play an easy game, try signing up for the warz alpha testing. That game looks like its about your speed.

• Like 1

Even on the beach , and even without a starter weapon, DayZ is pretty easy as long as you don't let yourself get picked off by some random sniper.

The combat and scrounging are easy - it's the planning ahead and tactics that require thought.

The bugs are known; once you learn them, they're easy to work around.

If you're having this much trouble with a game, then I question how you manage to make it through your day without somehow autodarwinating yourself. This reinforces my theory that most of the people having great difficulty with the game are people who live in a city or suburb and have their hands held pretty much all day, every day.

Edited by Just a Goat

Seriously? I think you are missing the point of an apocalyptic survival game. If you want to play an easy game, try signing up for the warz alpha testing. That game looks like its about your speed.

For making fun of WarZ, you get beans! :D

Maybe this game is more your speed

Hello-Kitty-Game-1.jpg

Are you sure you don't work for empire interactive? It's not the first time I've seen you advertise this game...

Back to OP

I guess anyone who has just played the game for the first time has trouble with it. Depending on your luck it might take you an hour before you actually kill your first zombie. Even worse, if you stumble on a night server and actually manage to get your flashlight going which is not easy considering how user friendly the inventory is, it could be much worse.

People posting critique are players who already forgot how it was during their first game.

My advice is to take the game slower. I've put hundreds of hours into this game and I have died several times. Even now, I'm only at 65 zed kills, and 4 people kills.

But I find that when you rush things, you get sloppy, which leads to death. But if you take your time with things, you'll have a much better chance of survival.

Unfortunately, i think pretty soon the op will find the game unbearably easy. I know i do. Once you learn how to run off the zombies and lose them, they become no more than annoying. Once you know where stuff is, you'll have an assault rifle very quickly and enough food to be fully stocked at all times. Enjoy the difficulty and the fear and tension and comes along with it while you can.

• Like 1

5. The zombies can not break your bones and make you faint

6. That objects do not disappear nor lose the backpack.

I agree with only these two.

lols. ive played about 350 hrs now. like the chap above said. harder would be better but yeah just hang in there sonny. Get your freinds to play or start your own squad perhaps. Even 1 extra person with you is substantial. I've finally started to give the game a break but only due to she shear number of hackers fkilling me with their weak prick ways.The game is very unique and thats how it will stay :D

It took me a week to get the hang of the game, It's hard when you first start out but after a little while it's actually very easy to gear up. Just hit up deer stands and avoid Electro and Cherno if you cannot PvP. If you can just hit electro sniper hill and grab noob snipers gear. There is always 1 or 2 on that hill near the power station.

All i argre with is zombie speed. Should be 90%

You would like this forum it fits you.

http://dayzmod.com/f...de/#entry807690

Edited by harley001

They need to make the game harder TBH. The way it is now its far too easy once you know how to play.

• Like 1

I want it harder to survive, not easier.

But bugs shouldnt kill you, zombies and people should.

• Like 1

It should be harder, and zombies should IMO run faster!!!

As it is right now, as long as your are running, the zeds will never get to you, then run into a building, or through some bushes, make a sharp turn, and voila, zombies is de-agro'ed..

Are you sure you don't work for empire interactive? It's not the first time I've seen you advertise this game...

the hell are you talking about? I've never brought that up before. Check yo facts son

It takes time to get the hang of it. The leg breaking and backpack thing is bug. Fixes are coming. As for the rest, I think DayZ should be HARDER not easier.

Damn, im suprised there hasnt been more flaming on this thread.

Anyways, ill generically say like everyone else game should be harder, its easy as it is yadayadayada. And now this thread will die, byebye.