Cyanide_I

Best Non-Hive Server, Over 130 Vehicles!

Join now, DayZ Non-Hive #1 or #2 WhiteLISTED

Two servers serving as your own seperate hive

130 vehicles on each server, constant monitoring by admins, Register @ www.rinaun.com to get the password and join. Smooth running sever with constant daylight. Join asap and teamspeak; Rinaun.com if you have any questions about the server or are looking for people to play with!

Enjoy!

3DP: ON

WP: ON

TAGS:ON

CH:ON

Edited by Cyanide_I

Sounds kinda banana. What are your intentions?? A crash derby??

Edited by Max Planck
Edited your homophobic slur out. Stop, ok?

Constant daylight, how is that a challenge?

Sounds kinda gay. What are your intentions?? A crash derby??

Do you mean straight?

Edited by AndreasB

Actually no, It's plenty of vehicles but not too many, This increases the combat level. There are mostly more bikes and motorcycles so not anything crazy, just enough for people to move around the map faster, ups the game play. Only problem being that since it is passworded now the population has dropped since before it was passworded

You can find your GUID in your player profile on the main menu, It is constant day-light for now only because it was screwed up a few weeks ago. You'll enjoy getting to know the community, knowing who runs with who, who likes you, who hates you, who is in control of helicopter(S) yes theres 3 helicopters on each server as well.

Do you mean straight?

I would never call you "straight".

Only problem being that since it is passworded now the population has dropped since before it was passworded

You would probably get more people interested if you added server settings and location to the OP.

Are there crosshairs? 3DP? That kind of thing.

Has this server taken care of the problem with off map hoarding? Also, where is it hosted and what's the maximum amount of players on it?

Server Was cleared completely on 8/28, everyones gear reset, everyones vehicles reset, and vehicles added. Tents save properly, hackers are promptly banned, Server is ran in PA, USA, Max players are 47, We are looking for clans to come fight ours. Come by ASAP

We need more activity!

So go back to a public hive, or increase the servers connected to your hive.

The problem is, all the hacker/script kiddies wont come to the servers like this cause they know they'll get booted. Seeing as how the majority of the current DayZ community is made up of AndreasB's fellow hackers, well you see where I am going with this.

The problem is, all the hacker/script kiddies wont come to the servers like this cause they know they'll get booted. Seeing as how the majority of the current DayZ community is made up of AndreasB's fellow hackers, well you see where I am going with this.

Please stop implying to make others think I hack in ArmA2. I dont, so just fucking stop, yeah? Grow the fuck up.