2skillD4Uok?

great brand new idea for dayz

imagine this with the montage maker running it would make a cool clip just think.

you are round a corner and you know someone else is round the other corner and you hear them walk but then you go round the corner and it is a quickdraw survival fight and you win it with one shot.

you would be angry if that cool scene was lost forever and no one ever believed you when you mailed it up on the forum.

but with the built in montage maker you would have it saved forever and all the worlds best players would see it and clans would form thanks to the montage maker idea that was started on this forum by us.

then to make it too good to beleieve you coul dhave a cool voice like seananners doing his laugh and it would be featured on youtube straight away and on facebook.

imagine this with the montage maker running it would make a cool clip just think.

you are round a corner and you know someone else is round the other corner and you hear them walk but then you go round the corner and it is a quickdraw survival fight and you win it with one shot.

you would be angry if that cool scene was lost forever and no one ever believed you when you mailed it up on the forum.

but with the built in montage maker you would have it saved forever and all the worlds best players would see it and clans would form thanks to the montage maker idea that was started on this forum by us.

then to make it too good to beleieve you coul dhave a cool voice like seananners doing his laugh and it would be featured on youtube straight away and on facebook.

One word....FRAPS

There's your solution. Can we close the thread now?

OK.

1. DayZ would never ever go on console, a xbox or ps3 running chenarus would get about 1 frame.

2. Go back to COD

3.So you are saying that bandits sniping unarmed players would get this game on tv, please tell me your trolling.

4. There wouldn't be a DayZ2 or 3 because it is a mod, not a game that has been recycled for the past 5 years, it would just keep updating, like Minecraft.

WTF?! Are you kidding me? Dude how old are you? Go play DayZ first... This game isn't all about killing others. :facepalm:

dayz is a fps so it is about getting kills because if you dont then someone else will maybe a cod kid just spraying like a noob so you cant let them win.

of course you dont kill your clan they are there to help you and find a car but all other players are trying to shoot you do you agree.

One word....FRAPS

There's your solution. Can we close the thread now?

you have to pay for fraps and why do you not want new ideas to help the game i dont get it do you hate dayz.

you have to pay for fraps and why do you not want new ideas to help the game i dont get it do you hate dayz.

You can just pirate Fraps. That's what I did. Nobody thinks your idea is a good idea. Stop going "WAHH why won't everyone agree with me???"

Edited by omgwtfbbq

dayz is a fps so it is about getting kills because if you dont then someone else will maybe a cod kid just spraying like a noob so you cant let them win.

of course you dont kill your clan they are there to help you and find a car but all other players are trying to shoot you do you agree.

Nope. I don't. It's a survival simulator; just because you can kill other players doesn't mean it's the sole purpose of the game. The reason you search for a car and high-quality supplies is not to kill people; it's so that you can last longer against zombies and have an easier time finding food, water and shelter. Herp, derp.

• Like 3

OK.

1. DayZ would never ever go on console, a xbox or ps3 running chenarus would get about 1 frame.

2. Go back to COD

3.So you are saying that bandits sniping unarmed players would get this game on tv, please tell me your trolling.

4. There wouldn't be a DayZ2 or 3 because it is a mod, not a game that has been recycled for the past 5 years, it would just keep updating, like Minecraft.

everybody knows that if you want a game to be big and make money it is on a console they are the biggest games liek cod and bf3.

the big dayz game will have a different town when it comes out i think i might be wrong but i think so.

all games when they make lots of money have a number 2 and a number 3 version it is just how games are now.

can i just ask is it true that the rocket team read this and they even make a mial sometimes if they like the idea please can i have a mail from the devs to let us know they are maybe thinking about our idea it would be cool and ea or activision woul dnever do that they are evil companies that make cod the same all the time.

dayz is a fps so it is about getting kills.

Please get back on the short bus. And technically, Dayz is also a 3ps. It is about surviving in a zombie wasteland. Go back to Cod you 10 year old prepubescent waste of humanity, why, someone smart could make a good suggestion, but no, we have fucktards like you. What I wouldn't give to have DayZ back in early days when no one knew about it, because now we have COD Ub3R 1337 N0Sc0pes console kids fucking up the suggestions because they dont get what DayZ is.

Nope. I don't. It's a survival simulator; just because you can kill other players doesn't mean it's the sole purpose of the game. The reason you search for a car and high-quality supplies is not to kill people; it's so that you can last longer against zombies and have an easier time finding food, water and shelter. Herp, derp.

i see what you mean but then why are the montages so famous and why do they show sniping and i have not seen a singe famous video about finding a shelter srsly it is always kills that make a game famous they are all that matters so our idea is worth it it will bring millions of players do you agree sorry to say you are wrong

Please get back on the short bus. And technically, Dayz is also a 3ps. It is about surviving in a zombie wasteland. Go back to Cod you 10 year old prepubescent waste of humanity, why, someone smart could make a good suggestion, but no, we have fucktards like you. What I wouldn't give to have DayZ back in early days when no one knew about it, because now we have COD Ub3R 1337 N0Sc0pes console kids fucking up the suggestions because they dont get what DayZ is.

why do you want dayz to be not famous again if there was no youtube videos there would be no need to make a big game for consoles it is fact.

the game is brilliaint and better than cod it is realistic so thats why millions of people cant wait to play.

all i think we need is a montage maker to bring more money and players because only the big games get new players old games are forgot and just die they need youtube and facebook now its how it is.

everybody knows that if you want a game to be big and make money it is on a console they are the biggest games liek cod and bf3.

the big dayz game will have a different town when it comes out i think i might be wrong but i think so.

all games when they make lots of money have a number 2 and a number 3 version it is just how games are now.

can i just ask is it true that the rocket team read this and they even make a mial sometimes if they like the idea please can i have a mail from the devs to let us know they are maybe thinking about our idea it would be cool and ea or activision woul dnever do that they are evil companies that make cod the same all the time.

If Rocket is reading this, I just want him to know that we, the rest of the community, are both incredibly sorry, and laughing just as hard as you are.

Secondly, kid, you're out of your element here. This is not a game like CoD or Battlefield. It's a different genre altogether, and it has an entirely different audience than those other games. Just because you can use first person and shoot other players does not mean that it's the point of the game or anything like Call of Duty. It won't have a new sequel every year; it will just be updated regularly with new features (without releasing a whole new game), just like Minecraft. And while EA and Activision aren't the best companies when it comes to business practices or transparency, you can't really call them evil; guaranteed you play at least some of their games, and they're the ones that give smaller development studios the money to distribute really fantastic games.

And console games are big to console gamers, and console gamers make up more of the gaming population (nowadays) than PC gamers. That's why it seems like they're better, to you. I like console games, too, kid; but PC games deserve just as much attention and merit. That's why games like CoD and Battlefield also come out on PC, at the same time as on consoles. Learn a bit more and read through these forums for a while before you post more threads, or else you're just in for a world of trolling.

In retrospect...sorry I trolled you. You're just inexperienced and far too young to be reading on here and trying to participate.

• Like 2

Here's a link to a video that's more of what DayZ is really about:

The game is about survival, cooperation, and finding gear. Not just shooting random people. That channel on Youtube has 19 other episodes where he demonstrates what the purpose of the game is. There are other channels as well, that demonstrate how the player vs. player combat is different from CoD and Battlefield. I'll link those as well, so you can see how much different this game is from what you're used to seeing on consoles and from others on YouTube:

Sacriel's Squad PvP Channel

Watch and learn, bud; these will show you more of what DayZ is really like, instead of what I think you want it to be like.

• Like 3

If Rocket is reading this, I just want him to know that we, the rest of the community, are both incredibly sorry, and laughing just as hard as you are.

Secondly, kid, you're out of your element here. This is not a game like CoD or Battlefield. It's a different genre altogether, and it has an entirely different audience than those other games. Just because you can use first person and shoot other players does not mean that it's the point of the game or anything like Call of Duty. It won't have a new sequel every year; it will just be updated regularly with new features (without releasing a whole new game), just like Minecraft. And while EA and Activision aren't the best companies when it comes to business practices or transparency, you can't really call them evil; guaranteed you play at least some of their games, and they're the ones that give smaller development studios the money to distribute really fantastic games.

And console games are big to console gamers, and console gamers make up more of the gaming population (nowadays) than PC gamers. That's why it seems like they're better, to you. I like console games, too, kid; but PC games deserve just as much attention and merit. That's why games like CoD and Battlefield also come out on PC, at the same time as on consoles. Learn a bit more and read through these forums for a while before you post more threads, or else you're just in for a world of trolling.

In retrospect...sorry I trolled you. You're just inexperienced and far too young to be reading on here and trying to participate.

thank you but i am not a cod kid and i know all thhat stuff you mailed but thanks for being cool about your mistake its good to see someone with sense.

can i ask how you knwo it wont have a sequel that seems like you think that it will fail before it has even started.

pc games are not even 2% as popluar as console but i dont want to go off topic ok but thats how it is.

pc games are things like chess and sims but when a game makes a big hit on youtube it is always a fps like dayz and cod and maybe skyrim in places do you agree.

Teach me to troll master.
  • Like 1

also dovahkiin i see you are in a clan do you not agree that a montage maker would be great for your clan because people coul dsend try out videos to you to join.

you could get the worlds best players joining your clan and maybe even win a tournamemt one day sounds good do you agree.

the montage maker would be perfect for clans to show other clans how good they are and maybe even steal the members if they message them on facebook using the montage maker built in things.

pc games are things like chess and sims but when a game makes a big hit on youtube it is always a fps like dayz and cod and maybe skyrim in places do you agree.

*cough walking dead game *cough minecraft *cough assassins creed *cough

thank you but i am not a cod kid and i know all thhat stuff you mailed but thanks for being cool about your mistake its good to see someone with sense.

can i ask how you knwo it wont have a sequel that seems like you think that it will fail before it has even started.

pc games are not even 2% as popluar as console but i dont want to go off topic ok but thats how it is.

It's not that it's going to fail. Rocket is going to be releasing the game as its own game, separate from ARMA II. After that, he'll release updates for it, just like he does now. There will be no need for a sequel, because updates will put new features and other new additions directly into the game we have already bought and installed. We won't need to buy a sequel, because he'll be putting new features in the game we already bought, after it has been released.

You really don't seem to understand this idea. You also really don't understand how popular PC gaming is, which is really a shame, because there's quite a bit you can do on a PC that isn't possible on consoles. Wait a few years before jumping onto the internet, kid. You really aren't ready for it yet. If you thought me putting up a link to the definition of Sarcasm was bad, wait until somebody decides to link you to 4Chan.

• Like 3

This is the worst idea ever . As if YouTube needs any more shitty sniper montages please I know you're only 10 or something but just leave get off these forums and never play this game since you already haven't before posting here . You fail at life and the gaming community and dayz do not need you or your shit ideas .

Hank Scorpio

This is the worst idea ever . As if YouTube needs any more shitty sniper montages please I know you're only 10 or something but just leave get off these forums and never play this game since you already haven't before posting here . You fail at life and the gaming community and dayz do not need you or your shit ideas .

Hank Scorpio

i am not 10 but if i was then you would look more stupid than me because you are insulting someone on an internet forum ok you look ridiculous sorry to say.

sorry for going off topic but there is no need to abuse my life is there the montage maker is a great idea many people here have agreed one person said they would quit the game if it wasnt put in so please dont be trying to ruin the discussion with your swearing ok.

thank you but i am not a cod kid...

Your right, your not a CoD kid, because if you were...you'd know that "your idea" in this thread has already been done in Black Ops.

Games don't need to have sequals to be good...

Your right, they're not....they're more! And growing!! Consoles are 7 years old now. They're heavily outdated and people with the money and desire to keep up to date are making the switch to PC gaming looking for new experiences.

No I don't agree! Minecraft is a big hit! Not FPS! WoW is a big hit! Not FPS! Guild Wars 2 is becoming a big hit! Not FPS!

I understand why "your last thread" you were accused of being a troll, because that is exactly what your doing! The idea is terrible because 90% of the time, the best and most tense part of getting a kill in the game is not the shot itself...it's the time leading up to it! Take one of sacriels videos for example. It's approx a 50min video of them watching, moving into position, flanking and taking out 2 guys! And it's one of the best videos there!!

Don't come into a set of forums suggesting crap to a game you've never played! It doesn't benefit you, and it certainly doesn't benefit the community. If theres nothing else you can do better with your time other than troll people then......well good fucking luck in life mate! Your gana need it!!

Edit: P.s. Please look up the definition of sarcasm...all the posts "agreeing" with your idea, are exactly that!

Edited by Yorkie065
  • Like 4

i will not report you because it is just as silly as attacking someone on an internet forum so how about you tell me why you dont think the montage maker is a good idea.

take a look at my other mails there are hundreds of ways the montage maker could make dayz awsome.