2skillD4Uok?

great brand new idea for dayz

i mailed this idea on the general section of the forum but it got closed becasue people started saying it was a troll post which it isnt ok.

so if any cod kids want to say im a troll then fine but im not.

we had an awsome idea for a cool thing that would make dayz a million times more popular than cod or bf3 could dream of.

i havent actualy played the alpha dayz but ive seen all the sniper vids on youtube and the game is amazing really intense and only for great players but dont say i dont know what im talking about because i do ok.

so the great idea we have is a built in montage maker with a direct upload program for youtube.

how it woudl work is when you get a kill it automaticaly records the action from 10 seconds before the kill to ten seconds after the kill and then stores it on your hard drive.

then you can just add all the clips togehter to make a sniper montage and add music or talk over the top of it telling everyone what gun you are using and maybe laughing or cool stuff like that.

cod or bf3 dont have this thing so it will bring millions of good players to dayz and more players means more money and more dayz like dayz 2 and dayz 3.

it would make dayz the biggest fps on the market and millions of players would see the awsome sniper montages and buy the game online.

also youtube can make you famous if you do good enough talking like seananners people will buy anything yuo tell them,

can i just say i dont play cod but i dont hate it i wish dayz would be better than cod or bf3.

what do you think a montage maker built in would be the best thing yes or no but dont do a troll on this mail plz.

• Like 2

dayz is a fps becuase it has guns and you have first person view you can only see the guns so it is an fps before you say it is not ok.

Hell no. Before long peoples' hard drives will be filled with footage of kills. That is a terrible idea. Go back to your console gaming.

Edited by Skat3rat
  • Like 3

Hell no. Before long peoples' hard drives will be filled with footage of kills. That is a terrible idea. Go back to your console gaming.

no after you have made you rmontage you delete the clips you just do your voice over the top talking about the guns.

console has a hard drive to so why not let xbox use it just not cod kids.

Oh god no, please. There's already enough "1337 b4ndit m0ntage skillz" on YouTube, we don't need more.

For the people this would appeal to, it would just be clip after clip of sniping new spawns.

Edited by TheDesigner
  • Like 7

no after you have made you rmontage you delete the clips you just do your voice over the top talking about the guns.

No, it's a stupid idea. Stop bringing up COD and BF3. Those games suck compared to Arma. I'm tired of you console kids coming along and being all like, Oh miii GAwl DiS gAmEE sOO gOOdd we shOOd addd dis 2 duH gaMe!

• Like 4

No, it's a stupid idea. Stop bringing up COD and BF3. Those games suck compared to Arma. I'm tired of you console kids coming along and being all like, Oh miii GAwl DiS gAmEE sOO gOOdd we shOOd addd dis 2 duH gaMe!

i dont play cod or bf3 but i dont hate them they are full of good players if you dont believe me go see some videos on youtube but only the best players videos.

arma is a ok game i not played it but i heard it is good but dayz can be the best ever if it has this in it.

ideas are good they make money and bring players money means we get more awsome games like dayz2 and dayz3 and then there will be money for dlcs and content drops.

you hate cod but lots and millions of players buy cod elite so why not have a dayz elite so no cod kids can do dumb stuff i would buy it and it all comes down to money that is the way games work.

Saw this and had to say something, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, that is a god damn retarded idea, this game is about survival not about killing people for the sake of a god damn glorified kill cam, go back to whatever game you play before, COD I'm assuming seeing as you don't hate it

• Like 1

If this isn't in 1.7.3 then I'm fucking done with this game.

There, I said it.

I WANT THIS GAME TO FILL UP MY HARDDRIVE WITH SHIT AND THEN FUCK ITSELF INTO OBLIVION. DELIVER THIS TO ME, ROCKET.

• Like 5

"This clip here I am using an AS50... This one too... And this one... Also in this one... Here too... And again... Again... Again... Again"

Wouldn't work, get fraps if you want to make a video. You have literally never played this game, please don't make suggestions on how to make it "a million times better".

• Like 2

There, I said it.

I WANT THIS GAME TO FILL UP MY HARDDRIVE WITH SHIT AND THEN FUCK ITSELF INTO OBLIVION. DELIVER THIS TO ME, ROCKET.

best

response

EVER

There, I said it.

awsome to see some support instead of h8 for a change but i dont think it should be in alpha dayz just the big game that comes out on pc and on consoles it will take time to get a contract with youtube and get the montage maker working so you dont get bugs or glitches in your clips.

awsome to see some support instead of h8 for a change but i dont think it should be in alpha dayz just the big game that comes out on pc and on consoles it will take time to get a contract with youtube and get the montage maker working so you dont get bugs or glitches in your clips.

Whatever shitnerd I'm gunna go kill some new spawns with an AS50. I'll film it with my phone cuz ROCKET HASN'T PUT THIS IN YET, HURRY UP ALREADY JEEEEEZ.

• Like 4

wow, you jsut dont get it do you?

"2skillD4Uok?"

Literlarly crying blood over here :/

sorry to say it again but go to youtube and watch all the sniper montages they are great it takes skill and knowlege to be great with a sniper even with a thermal scope it is not as easy as good players make it look like.

think how cool it would be if you could show your friends a link to youtube or maybe even facebook that could let them see how you own people hard in chreno and elektro they would srsly rush out and buy dayz.

players means the game will get huge and be all over the tv and radio and newspaper this idea is totally fresh not even cod has thought of it which is hard becuase they have done everythin else before.

Whatever shitnerd I'm gunna go kill some new spawns with an AS50. I'll film it with my phone cuz ROCKET HASN'T PUT THIS IN YET, HURRY UP ALREADY JEEEEEZ.

lol yeh yeh cool i love to see montages even when they are done with a iphone 4 and videos with commentary are always best because they help new players learn the game ok so remember to talk a lot and explain how you are getting the kills so new players know.

I fully support this great idea. I imagine myself as I go to the pub with my iPad3, sit next to the hottest chick and show her my l33t skillz how I pwn noobs with ass50 in Cherno. Then she drags me straight to her place and I get laid. I guarantee you that.

I hate to be one of the intolerant rude members of the community, but..

You're a fucking moron. 'ok?'

I fully support this great idea. I imagine myself as I go to the pub with my iPad3, sit next to the hottest chick and show her my l33t skillz how I pwn noobs with ass50 in Cherno. Then she drags me straight to her place and I get laid. I guarantee you that.

awsome lots of support for this the devs will see and hope they try to start programming this in for real dayz if we try hard to get people to come here to this mail and say they want to have links to youtbe and facebook they will put it in for sure and we will have done something cool for all the players.

I hate to be one of the intolerant rude members of the community, but..

You're a fucking moron. 'ok?'

sorry you are mad bro but no need to swear if a kid is here you will be reported or banned try to stay on the topic of montage maker built in for dayz plz.

You haven't even played the game ffs .

i said at the start of the mail i have watch all the sniper montages so i kinda have played the game just not in my house i know all the cool spots for overwatch and even if i wanted to do lame hardscopes i would know where to do proning in a second ok.

i love dayz it is so much better than cod or bf3 it will just be maybe the best game ever made if it has the montage maker built in just think of all the videos they would be about 90% of the whole of youtube it would be awsome.

WTF?! Are you kidding me? Dude how old are you? Go play DayZ first... This game isn't all about killing others. :facepalm: