2skillD4Uok?

great brand new idea for dayz

awsome to see some support instead of h8 for a change but i dont think it should be in alpha dayz just the big game that comes out on pc and on consoles it will take time to get a contract with youtube and get the montage maker working so you dont get bugs or glitches in your clips.

Dude how stupid are you!!?? He was trolling you, idiot.

trololol

You bastard. I was just about to post the same god damn clip.

Instead i'll settle for this one.

Edited by Dutch Miller

i mailed this idea on the general section of the forum but it got closed becasue people started saying it was a troll post which it isnt ok.

so if any cod kids want to say im a troll then fine but im not.

Very bad idea ? When i first started to read the post I was wondering what you could mean and now Im really surprised how TERRIBLE this idea is ?

I really hope this guy is like only 9 :D

sorry you are mad bro but no need to swear if a kid is here you will be reported or banned try to stay on the topic of montage maker built in for dayz plz.

If telling you what a fucking twat you are gets me banned, it'd be worth it.

I don't think he understands what this mod is supposed to be... Still, not hating but this really is a terrible idea.

awsome to see some support instead of h8 for a change but i dont think it should be in alpha dayz just the big game that comes out on pc and on consoles it will take time to get a contract with youtube and get the montage maker working so you dont get bugs or glitches in your clips.

you're a fucking idiot, he isn't supporting you.

Can a admin please remove this thread, it is burning my eyes reading this shit, this kid hasn't even played the game and he doesn't know sarcasm, it hurts so bad! :(

• Like 1

Hell no. Before long peoples' hard drives will be filled with footage of kills. That is a terrible idea. Go back to your console gaming.

But what if you decided to Un-check the option of having these clips made? Problem solved?

This thread is driving me crazy, what the actual fuck is going on...Replay / Montage system? CLAN tryouts, there is no " clans " in DayZ, atleast use it's proper term " squad " I have so much to say but just no.

Can this thread be locked now? kthxbai

TAKE ALL MY BEANS! <3 this kids a dumbass.

O my god this is fucking halarious! I honestly think this kid is a moron! And by the way dayz won't be on console. it would make them shit bricks.

DayZ is a simulator, not an FPS. There's not supposed to be montages, because that would encourage a**holes to snipe at Elektro. There's a simpler solution to the recording method though. Download FRAPS.

dayz is a fps becuase it has guns and you have first person view you can only see the guns so it is an fps before you say it is not ok.

its a 3rd person/ fps MilSim. I think for someone that hasnt played and just seen sniper clips on youtube this is a little much, no?

But what if you decided to Un-check the option of having these clips made? Problem solved?

that is a awsome idea thank you for adding to the mail with that idea.

every game has a thing that everyone just turns off if they dont like it like inverted controls or colorblind mode so you would be able to just switch off the montage maker if you arent a sniper or you dont want to be famous on youtube.

i also was thinking that the montaghe maker would be great for the best players to study how they play and get even better like if they lost a match against another cherno sniper they could watch the clip over and over until it would never happen to them again.

DayZ is a simulator, not an FPS. There's not supposed to be montages, because that would encourage a**holes to snipe at Elektro. There's a simpler solution to the recording method though. Download FRAPS.

thank you for adding to the mail but the montage maker would be free and built in to the big dayz release game for pc and console.

fraps is not free and someone in another mail said get a pirate copy but that is bad advice becasue if you get a pirate fraps then you are also the sort of person to get a pirate dayz and that woul dspoil it for all the good players.

pirates are hackers and we dont want them in our dayz community sorry to say.

so what do you say to the montage maker being free and alredy in the game when it is released on console and pc.

also i am not spamming but if there is not supposed to be montages then why are there lots and lots of montages i know its a bit off topic but it doesnt make sense i have seen them they are real.

if we get the montage maker then the montages will all be cool and we will all get a shot at being famous players like seananners i mean everyone knows who he is.

the montage maker will make bad noob cod kid montages just go away forever.

so the community and dayz wins do you agree.

Just no...wow...just...wow... I.....erm...what...

O.o

Just no...wow...just...wow... I.....erm...what...

O.o

bobcomms in your mail it says at the bottom you have a dayz youtube with your brother so you are exactly the right person for the montage maker do you agree.

lots of people have sent mails here saying that there are no montages on youtube but you have just sent proof that they are 100% real.

so imagine if you and your brother had the monatge maker and everybody followed you on facebook would that not be awsome.

bobcomms in your mail it says at the bottom you have a dayz youtube with your brother so you are exactly the right person for the montage maker do you agree.

lots of people have sent mails here saying that there are no montages on youtube but you have just sent proof that they are 100% real.

so imagine if you and your brother had the monatge maker and everybody followed you on facebook would that not be awsome.

Those are not montages... they are just turning on fraps for 20 minutes (ish) and recording what happens... we dont plan or script anything...the idea of storing it on your hard drives is also a bad idea... if people want to me make montages then do it with there own fraps but dont add this is a game feature...plus almost all montages are pretty shit anyway "lookz I haz big gunz! boom! shootz the new spawnz!"

• Like 1

Those are not montages... they are just turning on fraps for 20 minutes (ish) and recording what happens... we dont plan or script anything...the idea of storing it on your hard drives is also a bad idea... if people want to me make montages then do it with there own fraps but dont add this is a game feature...plus almost all montages are pretty shit anyway "lookz I haz big gunz! boom! shootz the new spawnz!"

yes ok that is fair a lot of them are bad but with the montage maker all of the montages will be great.

bad montages are made becuase people dont really know how to do it so it looks like a film but with the montage maker everyone will be able to do it and make montages.

also with our great idea you woul dnever have to worry about turning fraps on the game would have taken care of it for you and your brother no problem.

the dayz players would love to see what the rocket dev thinks about this is it even possible or maybe will it be an idea for dayz2 not being a cod kid but it would be great to get some sort of mail.

also thanks to the guys that have sent me beans i would send you beans back but i dont have any soryy.

"Ppl sayz I'm trollu but r nawt!"

Oh boy.

"I have an awesome idea"

This never goes well.

"i havent actualy played the alpha dayz but ive seen all the sniper vids on youtube and the game is amazing really intense and only for great players but dont say i dont know what im talking about because i do ok"

GOOD LORD

"Ppl sayz I'm trollu but r nawt!"

Oh boy.

"I have an awesome idea"

This never goes well.

"i havent actualy played the alpha dayz but ive seen all the sniper vids on youtube and the game is amazing really intense and only for great players but dont say i dont know what im talking about because i do ok"

GOOD LORD

did you read the montage maker idea or the clan try out idea at all what do you think.

Congrats you have won the first TACTICAL-TEAM-FACEPALM!

tactical-team-facepalm-facepalm-demotivational-posters-1331896461.jpg

Edited by Beanus
  • Like 2

No, with this logic, all those who like to drive cars fast and brag about it should record themselves doing exactly that and publish it online?

The reasons why those videos are online is because those who do that sorta thing saw DayZ through others legit videos, played the game, didn't like it's play style so they twisted it to suit their needs by killing people and only that and then posting videos online. This game was 100x better months ago when there were less than 200,000 players as those who were playing, all had the same thing in mind. Survive and survive alongside each other!! Yes there were people who killed other players, but those against it teamed up to hunt them down and give them a taste of their own medicine, and then going back to surviving alongside each other. Now, because theres so many people who just kill for no reason, those who used to group up to go against them, can't do it as they can't trust ANYONE they come across.

Online games aren't ruined by the developers, they're ruined by the community that surrounds it! All the interesting experiences in DayZ come from those moments when you don't shoot and kill someone. Killing is not a way of life!! Don't try come up with half assed ideas that promote it

So true.. 2 months ago the chance getting killed in cherno or elektro was at 20-30% now its at 90-100%

With a large number of players, a large number of assholes come.

Edit: Ah right.. guys STOP posting DONT FEED THE TROLL. Just dont do it ! and his power is going to drop.

Edited by Cpt.Vilja