2skillD4Uok?

great brand new idea for dayz

Did you not click my link? Let me try posting it again.

Really Important Info On Why You're Right and this is a Great Idea

Seriously, kiddo. They weren't agreeing with you. They were making fun of you.

I still am. I can't help myself. Isn't it time for after-school snacks or something?

See? It just happens. You're not ready for the internet. You're not even ready for the sixth grade.

...I can't even stop, at this point.

• Like 2

i will not report you because it is just as silly as attacking someone on an internet forum

so what are you going to report him for, cunt. Its like the cod kids who report me for "cheating"

Did you not click my link? Let me try posting it again.

Really Important Info On Why You're Right and this is a Great Idea

Seriously, kiddo. They weren't agreeing with you. They were making fun of you.

I still am. I can't help myself. Isn't it time for after-school snacks or something?

See? It just happens. You're not ready for the internet. You're not even ready for the sixth grade.

...I can't even stop, at this point.

why are you not talking about the topic instead of just trying to cyber bully me it is making you look bad i am sorry to say.

did you not read my mail about how clans would benefit from the montage maker do you not agree i see you are a clan member.

so what are you going to report him for, cunt. Its like the cod kids who report me for "cheating"

i said i am not reporting anyone and cod has nothing to do with the montage maker idea sorry.

I am a clan member, yes. It's still a stupid idea. It doesn't matter. The point of the game isn't just to shoot people.

The point of the game isn't just to shoot people.

The point of DayZ is NOT just to shoot other people.

Got it yet?

• Like 1

I am a clan member, yes. It's still a stupid idea. It doesn't matter. The point of the game isn't just to shoot people.

The point of the game isn't just to shoot people.

The point of DayZ is NOT just to shoot other people.

Got it yet?

ok if it is not the point of the game then why are there sniper rifles and ammo everywhere and why do people shoot other people.

if you are right then there would not be a single video on youtube with anybody shooting but there are thousands of great montages full of kills do you agree.

i see you are saying the point is not to kill people but the game is packed full of ways to kill people so you kinda dont make sense sorry to say.

ok if it is not the point of the game then why are there sniper rifles and ammo everywhere and why do people shoot other people.

my retarded pet rock is smarter then this talking vagina

if you are right then there would not be a single video on youtube with anybody shooting but there are thousands of great montages full of kills do you agree.

i see you are saying the point is not to kill people but the game is packed full of ways to kill people so you kinda dont make sense sorry to say.

You have not even played the game. Therefore, you're talking out of what you'll come to learn is called an asshole, instead of using your brain and coming to terms with the fact that you're wrong.

You have quite literally become a game to us in and of yourself. We find you amusing. Not intelligent, not full of great ideas, simply amusing in your persistence and blindness to sarcasm. Stop posting. It's a bad idea, and no one was actually supporting it, they were mocking you.

To answer your "mail" (which is actually called a POST):

People shoot other people because it is one (1) way of finding new gear. It is not the only way. And it's in fact the riskiest, least intelligent way to go about it. The point of the game is to survive as long as possible. Running around shooting other people makes it very easy to get killed. In order to "win" (even though that word is IRRELEVANT here), you have to stay alive. The point is to keep warm, find food, find water, and find enough weaponry to stay safe from zombies and bandit players. The point is not JUST to kill other people, it's simply an option that you have. Yes, many people like to brag about killing other players. Big deal.

I linked you to two (2) different Youtube channels filled with videos of DayZ that are both about, and not about killing people. SideStrafe plays to survive, Sacriel plays to kill. The point of the game, really, is to play like SideStrafe but as intelligently as Sacriel; it's not just a game about killing PEOPLE.

Let me ask you this:

If this is a game about killing PEOPLE, why are there ZOMBIES?

• Like 2

my retarded pet rock is smarter then this talking vagina

you dont have to like the idea or add mail to the discussion but you do have to behave in a reasonable way i think what you are doing is just wrong for dayz and the community forum sorry to say.

do you not have any thing to add to the montage maker idea try to think you might come up with something awsome if you try please.

And if you really can't understand ME, go read ANY OTHER THREAD on this forum, and you'll see that I'm in fact correct, and you're in fact wrong.

To use your words, "sorry to say," but you're an idiot if you can't understand what we're saying, here.

You have not even played the game. Therefore, you're talking out of what you'll come to learn is called an asshole, instead of using your brain and coming to terms with the fact that you're wrong.

You have quite literally become a game to us in and of yourself. We find you amusing. Not intelligent, not full of great ideas, simply amusing in your persistence and blindness to sarcasm. Stop posting. It's a bad idea, and no one was actually supporting it, they were mocking you.

To answer your "mail" (which is actually called a POST):

People shoot other people because it is one (1) way of finding new gear. It is not the only way. And it's in fact the riskiest, least intelligent way to go about it. The point of the game is to survive as long as possible. Running around shooting other people makes it very easy to get killed. In order to "win" (even though that word is IRRELEVANT here), you have to stay alive. The point is to keep warm, find food, find water, and find enough weaponry to stay safe from zombies and bandit players. The point is not JUST to kill other people, it's simply an option that you have. Yes, many people like to brag about killing other players. Big deal.

I linked you to two (2) different Youtube channels filled with videos of DayZ that are both about, and not about killing people. SideStrafe plays to survive, Sacriel plays to kill. The point of the game, really, is to play like SideStrafe but as intelligently as Sacriel; it's not just a game about killing PEOPLE.

Let me ask you this:

If this is a game about killing PEOPLE, why are there ZOMBIES?

i dont want to go off topic so i cant really answer you in detail but the zombies are there for when there are no players around to fight with they make getting ammo a bit harder but not a lot really if you are not a cod kid or a noob.

you said yourself there are lots of players that brag about kills so you are saying that will be lots of players that would totally love themontage maker do you agree.

would it be ok if i give you beans for adding to the mail.

the idea about using the miontage maker for clan tryouts is a good one if anybody reading is a clan leader and they have to play in tryouts for dayz can they make a mail saying yes or no to the montage maker it would make joining clans way easy and you could do lots of tryouts at once.

they could just watch all the montages instead of waiting around at home all day for the tryouts to start.

i dont want to go off topic so i cant really answer you in detail but the zombies are there for when there are no players around to fight with they make getting ammo a bit harder but not a lot really if you are not a cod kid or a noob.

you said yourself there are lots of players that brag about kills so you are saying that will be lots of players that would totally love themontage maker do you agree.

would it be ok if i give you beans for adding to the mail.

What the actual fuck? You're just inventing things that support your theory that the game is all about killing other players, now.

It's really not. It's about surviving the zombie apocalypse. Not killing other people. That's what CoD and Battlefield and so many other games are about. Fucking Jesus H. Christ in Holy Heaven, that's even what ARMA II is about. That's why THIS IS NOT THOSE GAMES. Because it's NOTHING LIKE THEM.

The zombies are there to kill you and make it harder to survive and find food, water, and warmth. They're not just there for target practice, you fucking moron.

And NO, I DON'T FUCKING AGREE. I don't know how many times I have to say it.

Players who want to record their gameplay already do so. I even do it when something interesting happens. We don't need Rocket to waste time on some feature for 5% of the people that play when the other 95% actually KNOW WHAT THE GAME IS ABOUT.

Ahmahgawd, kid, get over it. It's just weak post-writing. You wrote a bad post, Petey.

• Like 2

It's not called mail. It's not called mail. It's not called mail. It's not-

...You know, guys, if this asshat is just trolling...we're going to have some serious bowing down to do.

• Like 2

one person said they would quit the game if it wasnt put in so please dont be trying to ruin the discussion with your swearing ok.

YsC6B.png?1

• Like 3

No, with this logic, all those who like to drive cars fast and brag about it should record themselves doing exactly that and publish it online?

The reasons why those videos are online is because those who do that sorta thing saw DayZ through others legit videos, played the game, didn't like it's play style so they twisted it to suit their needs by killing people and only that and then posting videos online. This game was 100x better months ago when there were less than 200,000 players as those who were playing, all had the same thing in mind. Survive and survive alongside each other!! Yes there were people who killed other players, but those against it teamed up to hunt them down and give them a taste of their own medicine, and then going back to surviving alongside each other. Now, because theres so many people who just kill for no reason, those who used to group up to go against them, can't do it as they can't trust ANYONE they come across.

Online games aren't ruined by the developers, they're ruined by the community that surrounds it! All the interesting experiences in DayZ come from those moments when you don't shoot and kill someone. Killing is not a way of life!! Don't try come up with half assed ideas that promote it

• Like 3

This thread is driving me crazy, what the actual fuck is going on...Replay / Montage system? CLAN tryouts, there is no " clans " in DayZ, atleast use it's proper term " squad " I have so much to say but just no.

Can this thread be locked now? kthxbai