alanbr00

How to Set Up DayZ Private Server

Hi all, i'm trying to set up a DayZ private server at my home pc. But it seems to be very hard. Can anyone help me?

I have Steam version.

tbh you should try the search funtion.

This topic has been debated in 8 or 10 different threads lol.

i have tried to search "server" and nothing usefull come up. Let me explain what i wanna do. I wanna make a private host at my pc just to have a place to put itens and no one can get him, so i just need a private (don't need to be dedicated) and the outsider conection can be over hamachi... I will only for itens storage.

then take 10 mins of your life to look at the less then 100 posts in private hive section.

Just a little effort pls :) and if you are having trouble with this, then setting up a server might not be the best idea mate, just saying its no picknick.

then stop trying tbh mate

Its not easy at all and it takes some knowledge about SQL and Notepad++ coding.

The instructions are as clear as possible, as theres so much crap to do on install and to maintain the server and such.

If you running into trouble, take some hours to read ALL the posts. theres so much info there.

BTW that link you found is one of the most stable and best lingor servers out there :) mine runs like a ****ing charm

Edited by Byrgesen

I found the Bliss server, which has a bit more clear instructions. Will try it out. Everyone's gotta learn these things someplace. ;)

Ofc mate :) but just be prepared for a challenge :)

it takes alot of info and patience hehe.

I'd like to be able to run a private hive server on my laptop and play with a friend or two for a laugh. Anyone got a link to that thread?

look 2-4 post above the one you made -_-

Edited by Byrgesen

look 2-4 post above the one you made -_-

That's for Lingor...

That's for Lingor...

again you arent reading right

its a server pack for BOTH chernarus AND lingor. its up to you mate.

And i can recommend it very much, fast updates, very reliable and runs sooooooo smooth.

• Like 1

Hurrrrgh. D:

I've basically got everything set up, it's just Navicat that can't connect to my MySQL server for some reason.

i would try the 1.7.2.4 from anti-ro..et. Than i would upgrade with Pwnoz0r 1.7.2.5 version! here a vid..

no anti rockets is VERY outdated and theres alot of manuak updating and stuff.

Go for blisshive, Saintly or conanhuns.

Okay, my Saintly server is finally up, but now here comes the pickle; I'm running both a Lingor Island server and an official server. Thing is, Lingor isn't showing up in the server browser, and when people try to direct connect, half of them seem to get into the Lingor server and the other half into the Chernarus server.

Anyone know a way around this?

hmm. you need to direct the connections somehow i think.

maybe they can be on same IP but not same PORT?

Ah, I've found a way around it. It wasn't reporting to the Gamespy server, so that's why it didn't show up in the list. Showing up now, it seems.

Just hope the server can handle running both servers. Such a pity, my gaming PC is broke, so I have to listen to everyone going on about how awesome the new map is and I'm only likely to get my PC replaced at the end of the year. :(

rofl :) yeh reporting IP change is very important if you want it to be online ;)

Anyone running a Lingor server, which scripts.txt are you using? The one that comes bundled with Saintly seems to kick for a lot of weird stuff. Players are reporting getting kicked for trying to mount flashlights on their shoulders and trying to get on motorbikes, etc.

Hi, about the sanctuary when my server dont play the mission, when i go to server control and push OK and go to the 2º window where has the button "Continue" the server crash.

alan go to tunngle forums to get support for sanctuary.

Edited by Byrgesen

santuary is NOT original mate. its private modded server software.

Unless you bought a official server at a hoster it can never be originial (official is what im guessing you ment)

and if its an official server you deff posted in the wrong forum :)

all im trying to say is, if you have private software, go where you got it to get support.

theres no support to get here for private hive or lingor in any way tbh.

this forum private section is merely for discussions and advertisement for servers. nothing more.

Edited by Byrgesen