Sign in to follow this  
Scraggle426

A Strange kind of Sniper...

Hehe, So i often spend alot of time up at the NWAF With my M16A4 ACOG, Watching the Airstrip.

*** PLEASE DO NOT B***** AND WHINE ABOUT BANDITRY/RUINING THE GAME. If they are too Stupid to use any kind of Stealth then they probably deserve it.

But i found myself that, In the past 2 days. I only killed One guy. And saw about 12, And the other 11 I just had fun watching, Most of them were bambis with Mp5's etc, Being completely unstealthy and running around shooting, And i even watched 2 people trying to kill eachother, Which was quite good watching.

Am i the only sniper that sometimes just leaves them because the pleasure you get out of watching them derp around is more than you'd get shooting them?

xD

• Like 5

Do you also like to sit around in neighborhoods and watch kids "derp around"?

Edited by PinheadLarry
  • Like 13

*** PLEASE DO NOT B***** AND WHINE ABOUT BANDITRY/RUINING THE GAME. If they are too Stupid to use any kind of Stealth then they probably deserve it.

ruining the game ? for your information i don't think anyone would have played this mode if they're wasn't pvp in it (by common sense) whats the point of the advanced military weapons if you can shoot a zombie in the head with a makarov ?

• Like 1

Do you sit there and sing Summer breeze, makes me feel fine, blowing through the jasmine in my mind?

I do.

• Like 1

I do that sometimes myself. The fun part for me is knowing I can take them both out at anytime, They're survival rests in my hands. If only they knew how lucky they were..

That's actually rather impressive, I could never make the ACOG work at ranges farther than 500 meters. Still though, why? I'm sure you've come across better options before.

Edited by amaROenuZ

They're

I am still trying to figure out why people can't realise the difference between "their" and "they're"

• Like 1

...who snipes with an M16 ACOG?

Lollol thats what i thought, how the fuck have you survived 5 minutes in the bush at nwaf with a gash gun when everyone has thermal and can pound you from 1500 meters away, i normally find nwaf is like a ghost town these days everyone is at the beach. Pretty funny your thinking they dont know how lucky they are not to get shot when someone is likely looking at you thinking exactly the same thing haha.

I do.

It can easily kill at 800m.

If you can kill them with that rifle from this distance those players were rather superstupid and deserved to be shot. But not a trophy worth mentioning imo. Killing a player from 1m is, unfortunatly i still didn't get the chance to sneak up to someone in DayZ but in clanwars :D

I'm kind of surprised I've never been helped by a sniper. Like some zombies are chasing me and out of nowhere they start dropping. That would be pretty cool, and creepy at the same time.

You can't hit shit with the ACOG at 800m lol, even at 600, you're pushing it.

But yeah, the NWAF is a ghost town these days.

I'm always there and I rarely see anyone

You can't hit shit with the ACOG at 800m lol, even at 600, you're pushing it.

But yeah, the NWAF is a ghost town these days.

I'm always there and I rarely see anyone

Why go all the way north when all I need to is find an Enfield, go to a high populated and shoot a sniper on Electro's sniper hill. Then I'm fully geared out, I have everything I need and I save myself the need to try to repair vehicles or spend a bunch of time walking.

• Like 1

I love how this has turned into a debate of who can hit what with what gun.

You can hit at 800m on a Non Misty Day. You just have to learn to use a gun other than the AS50/M107.

And GhilleBandit, Because that's too easy :P

Why go all the way north when all I need to is find an Enfield, go to a high populated and shoot a sniper on Electro's sniper hill. Then I'm fully geared out, I have everything I need and I save myself the need to try to repair vehicles or spend a bunch of time walking.

Boooooorrriiiing.

I'd rather the adventure and tense moments this game has to offer. If I want mega über leet gear from the beginning then I'll go play BF3 or COD

Boooooorrriiiing.

I'd rather the adventure and tense moments this game has to offer. If I want mega über leet gear from the beginning then I'll go play BF3 or COD

BF3 and CoD sucks because the playing field is even, though. It's more fun to have good gear in DayZ because there are alot of players running around unarmed, with pistols, shotguns, etc.

I've had this gun for a while and occasionally practised on Sheep and Cows etc at 800m when there's no action, Sure it takes a few shots from that range but still, it can be done.

Boooooorrriiiing.

I can see you didn't have 'mega über leet gear from the beginning'.

If you know what I mean. :D

-MONSTER

I'm kind of surprised I've never been helped by a sniper. Like some zombies are chasing me and out of nowhere they start dropping. That would be pretty cool, and creepy at the same time.

I did that before...