smKes

Dayz Horror Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Staff

SRT Special Response Team for the invaded islands. We aim at the heads of bandits. As the Special Response Team we accept distress calls to any of the islands that we are available to, as we do respond, we also bring the team with us, no matter what. You never know how clever a bandit can get, one minute your on a distress call the next your in a sticky situation, we are gathering the best skilled players around, we will use your great abilities to our fullest extent. SRT DOES NOT ENDORSE BANDITRY. Bandits are KOS, bandits are our only KOS group, unless someone else crosses a line, then they will be added. We hope to make allies with all clans, except bandits of course.We are Bambi friendly, that DOES NOT mean we accept them as recruits. If you are tired of bandits, tired of the killing of unarmed players or anything else related to this nature, YOU are welcome to sign up to join the SRT team today. We are a clan in the DayZ Horror environment link is below.

Dayzhorrror: http://dayzhorror.com/

SRT Homepage: http://dayzhorror.co.../groups/10-srt/

MUST HAVE TEAMSPEAK!!!

If you want to come to the teamspeak and talk to me my Teamspeak name is Policebear88320,

Teamspeak Ip: ts.survivingthehorror.net

For now I am doing teamspeak interviews just PM me and we can talk.

SRT Rules:

Must be 14+ (Exception if your mature for your age)

Must have experience in playing DayZ

Must stay active in the group

RESPECT EVERYONE ESPECIALLY ME AND ANY OTHER LEADERSHIP (Fail to do this and you will be dealt with.)

If you are ordered to do something, DO IT.

ABSOLUTELY NO shooting unarmed players or anyone who is not a bandit.

Stick with the team, unless you are ordered to leave the parameter stay in formation.

Required Knowledge: You need to have a working knowledge of the primary keyboard controls and functions of the game. You should have several weeks of game time under your belt so that you know what you are doing.

Vehicles: These are off limits until you have taken your test. We do not wish to lose a vehicle from inexperienced driving. If you find one, contact a ranked member of SRT with map cords (or at least a general area approximation so we know where you are located) and wait for instructions.

High value items: These items will be distributed by officers or appointed members of leadership positions so that we will be able to have a strong team of experienced shooters.

Base Camps: Areas that stockpile equipment for the teams use: You will need to be a “team” player and demonstrate this with donations of loot before you receive cords to the base. Camps are not for you to pick from for shits and giggles you will be told what you are allowed to have. Along with the permissions to know where the base is you are to protect it at any cost.

Rules of Engagement:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• NEVER engage an unarmed player or with a player that does not post a threat to you or the squad.
  • If you are not sure of whether or not to engage, ask your squads field commander, DO NOT fire if you have doubt.
  • (Recon rules for bandits). If you come across someone who has a bandit skin or someone who you know has been shooting at unarmed players, alert your team of the bandits location and confirm that it is a bandit after your field commander gives you the green light, you take them down. (Right now the server is working on getting a certain skin for the bandit clan so we will be able to tell better)
  • (Non-recon rules for bandits) Alert your team of the bandit, tell them your opening fire, and take the shot.
  • If you are to find a player who is in your path and has a gun, DO NOT KILL THEM,(Unless their a bandit) you will not kill them, try your best to knock them out.
    If you have a high powered rifle and can not knock them out, contact a field commander through team speak who will decide what is best at the time.
  • When we go out on a mission we go out in a group, get close to the waypoint and then split up, we don't need to get our asses kicked because we were all lined up like a free head-shot store.
  • If there is someone in side chat requesting help, alert your field commander of the distress call (I know no one is watching side chat 24/7 but if you happen to spot something, alert your field captain, he will establish a plan to help them, and at the same time be on your toes in-case it's a trap.)

Thank you.

-Policebear88320

-Founder

-Commander

SRTLOGO_zps7788f47b.png

Edited by Policebear88320

Since the opening of our Taviana Server we have had ALOT of interest from clans and solo players, its been great to see the community grow even more.

With the addition of our newest can SRT id like to take this opportunity to say there a great bunch of guys and have surpassed all our expectations

(If your interested in joining the DayZHorror community or any of our clans pop on over)

---------------------------------------------------------------

TS3: ts.dayzhorror.com

Servers:

Namalsk: 46.4.31.87:2342

Taviana: 46.4.31.87:2382

Chernarus: 46.4.31.87:2314

Happy New Year

Why not bring in the New Year with a new community! =]

http://dayzhorror.com/home.html

http://www.facebook.com/DayZHorror

Servers:

SRT Special Response Team for the invaded islands. We aim at the heads of bandits. As the Special Response Team we accept distress calls to any of the islands that we are available to, as we do respond, we also bring the team with us, no matter what. You never know how clever a bandit can get, one minute your on a distress call the next your in a sticky situation, we are gathering the best skilled players around, we will use your great abilities to our fullest extent. SRT DOES NOT ENDORSE BANDITRY. Bandits are KOS, bandits are our only KOS group, unless someone else crosses a line, then they will be added. We hope to make allies with all clans, except bandits of course.We are Bambi friendly, that DOES NOT mean we accept them as recruits. If you are tired of bandits, tired of the killing of unarmed players or anything else related to this nature, YOU are welcome to sign up to join the SRT team today. We are a clan in the DayZ Horror environment link is below.

Dayzhorrror: http://dayzhorror.com/

SRT Homepage: http://dayzhorror.co.../groups/10-srt/

MUST HAVE TEAMSPEAK!!!

If you want to come to the teamspeak and talk to me my Teamspeak name is Policebear88320,

Teamspeak Ip: ts.survivingthehorror.net

For now I am doing teamspeak interviews just PM me and we can talk.

SRT Rules:

Must be 14+ (Exception if your mature for your age)

Must have experience in playing DayZ

Must stay active in the group

RESPECT EVERYONE ESPECIALLY ME AND ANY OTHER LEADERSHIP (Fail to do this and you will be dealt with.)

If you are ordered to do something, DO IT.

ABSOLUTELY NO shooting unarmed players or anyone who is not a bandit.

Stick with the team, unless you are ordered to leave the parameter stay in formation.

Required Knowledge: You need to have a working knowledge of the primary keyboard controls and functions of the game. You should have several weeks of game time under your belt so that you know what you are doing.

Vehicles: These are off limits until you have taken your test. We do not wish to lose a vehicle from inexperienced driving. If you find one, contact a ranked member of SRT with map cords (or at least a general area approximation so we know where you are located) and wait for instructions.

High value items: These items will be distributed by officers or appointed members of leadership positions so that we will be able to have a strong team of experienced shooters.

Base Camps: Areas that stockpile equipment for the teams use: You will need to be a “team” player and demonstrate this with donations of loot before you receive cords to the base. Camps are not for you to pick from for shits and giggles you will be told what you are allowed to have. Along with the permissions to know where the base is you are to protect it at any cost.

Rules of Engagement:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• NEVER engage an unarmed player or with a player that does not post a threat to you or the squad.
  • If you are not sure of whether or not to engage, ask your squads field commander, DO NOT fire if you have doubt.
  • (Recon rules for bandits). If you come across someone who has a bandit skin or someone who you know has been shooting at unarmed players, alert your team of the bandits location and confirm that it is a bandit after your field commander gives you the green light, you take them down. (Right now the server is working on getting a certain skin for the bandit clan so we will be able to tell better)
  • (Non-recon rules for bandits) Alert your team of the bandit, tell them your opening fire, and take the shot.
  • If you are to find a player who is in your path and has a gun, DO NOT KILL THEM,(Unless their a bandit) you will not kill them, try your best to knock them out.
    If you have a high powered rifle and can not knock them out, contact a field commander through team speak who will decide what is best at the time.
  • When we go out on a mission we go out in a group, get close to the waypoint and then split up, we don't need to get our asses kicked because we were all lined up like a free head-shot store.
  • If there is someone in side chat requesting help, alert your field commander of the distress call (I know no one is watching side chat 24/7 but if you happen to spot something, alert your field captain, he will establish a plan to help them, and at the same time be on your toes in-case it's a trap.)

Thank you.

-Policebear88320

-Founder

-Commander

SRTLOGO_zps7788f47b.png

hello i have fix a account on the site when are you contact me ?:) ty from me :)

Having a great day so far!!! Not only did I get a shot in my butt from the doctor (Total Sarcasm) But we actually got out of Metrovice and lived to tell the tale! Which for the record is somewhat of a accomplishment ESPECIALLY with STH and CTH causing alot of gun fire, or any other clan.

P.S. Dear Santa zombie, you give us the presents, not us give you the present of our bodies.

Sincerely

Everyone at DayZhorror you chase.

Anyone looking for a active friendly community? Look no further! ;p

If your a clan or a lone ranger just pop on by to our website/TS and have a look around

Servers:

• Like 1

Come and Join this really awesome community!!!

Join one of the existing clans

or

CREATE YOUR OWN CLAN

You will get your own Forum and TS3 Section

Just hop on our Teamspeak and talk to DayZHorror Staff ([DZH])

Our Servers:

Taviana #1: 46.4.31.87:2302 both Taviana Servers are connected to one Hive

Taviana #2: 46.4.31.87:2382

Chernarus #1: 46.4.31.87:2382

Namalsk #1: 46.4.31.87:2342

Teamspeak 3: ts.dayzhorror.com

Edited by baeks

Having a great time, the DayZ horror community is the best, one of their members is helping me a GREAT DEAL and is helping me with getting a decent graphics card for my computer, thank you so very much, they will remain anonymous as I do not want people badgering them for things, I did not even ask for this and he did it which just goes to show how much some of the best people in this community care.

Anyone looking for a good server plenty of people come join this community. Been here a long time and still loving it :D

Our Servers:

Taviana #1: 46.4.31.87:2302 both Taviana Servers are connected to one Hive

Chernarus #1: 46.4.31.87:2382

Namalsk #1: 46.4.31.87:2342

Teamspeak 3: ts.dayzhorror.com

DayZHorror

Looking for an active community which is challenging and fun? Then you've come to the right place.

After the launch of our own Taviana Server the community has just kept on growing and growing, so if your a lone ranger or a clan looking for some competition stop by and get involved

Servers:

We now have DayZ 2017 up and running on our server. Tried it out for the first time with a few others yesterday and was a lot of fun. My condolences to the few of you that got run over by the tank. Even more so to the ones we shot and gutted. We did pause for a moment, had a small ceremonial campfire by the road as we had our first taste of Man Steaks!

Dayz 2017 #1 - 46.4.31.87:2362

Dayz Taviana #2 - 46.4.31.87:2382

Dayz Namalsk #1 - 46.4.31.87:2342

Dayz Chernarus #1 - 46.4.31.87:2314

Team Speak (ts3) - join us at... ts.dayzhorror.com

Edited by ZombieDanceTeamLeader

DayZHorror

With the on growing popularity of our community id just like to say thanks to everyone who is joining in and having a good time!

Latest News: We now have DayZ 2017 up and running on our servers.

Servers:

Dayz 2017 #1: 46.4.31.87:2362