smKes

Dayz Horror Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Staff

Bump just because this is such an epic server. been here a week, love the clan, love the fact i haven't encountered a hacker. been in vehicles and heli's. epic stuff

Bump.!

CTH bad boys rocking the servers... come and stop us ;)

Where is the Lingor server I can't find it in DayZ Commander or in the game server list.

Is it down or what? If so when is it comming back online and what is the IP adress for the Lingor server.

I wanna know so i can see if all my items are still on my character or if they are gone.

Can you please send me a personal mail.

Where is the Lingor server I can't find it in DayZ Commander or in the game server list.

Is it down or what? If so when is it comming back online and what is the IP adress for the Lingor server.

I wanna know so i can see if all my items are still on my character or if they are gone.

Can you please send me a personal mail.

We took those down. Because of some issus with that server. But it wil be back online soon. Greets CobraMike ( Staff )

Hello my fellow DayZ players,

We are resetting all our servers! All servers will start as fresh. The reset will happen @ ( 02/10/2012 GMT - 02.00 )

I hope you all will be online for this awesome launch!!

Also, we will have some new servers that people can play on! If you haven’t seen it yet we have a new DEADMATCH server

( Custom Made by our own Development team ) BIG THANKS FOR THAT!

STH and CTH will have their own private server to play on. Only accepted members of STH and CTH will be able to play on it.

Lambeta, our server DEV, made a system that if you join the STH vs. CTH server you will automatically change skin!

All other servers that we have now will go to ClanZones! We are trying to create an awesome experience for you as gamer! Where you can play solo or in a squad/clan to become the ruler of the server! We will have weekly events to see how good you are. Individual, but also Clan vs. Clan!

Server List after tonight

Public

ClanZones DayZ PUBLIC #1 (1.7.2.6)(96751)[Veteran|3DP:ON|CH:ON] Private Hive [GMT-4] ClanZones.com [EU191/STH/CTH/DE1/FR191]

Whitelist

ClanZones DayZ WHITELIST #1 (1.7.2.6)(96751)[Veteran|3DP:ON|CH:ON] Private Hive [GMT-4] ClanZones.com [EU191/STH/CTH/DE1/FR191]

DEATMATCH

ClanZones DayZ DEATMATCH #1 Private Hive [Custom Made] ClanZones.com [EU191/STH/CTH/DE1/FR191]

Tonight we have a meeting where i will explain all my future plans about our community! If you want to be also with that meeting please come to our

Teamspeak :: ts.survivingthehorror.net ( GMT - 01/10/2012 - 22.00 )

The new ClanZones website will launch after the meeting!!

( www.clanzones.com )

Thanks for reading this and let's make this LAUNCH something you will never forget!

//smKes

ello Ladies and Gentelman,

I'm proud to present you my latest Map port to Dayz. Panthera Island, made by IceBreakr who most of you may know from Lingor Island, is a high detailed 10kmx10km map. It

features around 50 well made settlements in various sizes scattered all over the outstanding rough, detailed and mountainous terrain. Take a look at his website and on all

the other Islands he made http://www.icebreakr.info/ , it's worth it.

Back to the infos you realy want with some facts about the Port:

-50 vehicle spawns (Thanks to Nemes1s for this)

-Every building is completly compatible with the DayZ loot algorithms, so every building spawns loot and zombies

-Lootdrop chances adjusted based on the amount of buildings of the specific types that are used on the island relative to Chernarus

-Removed all the debris,bodys and roadblocks. New statics for enhanced atmosphere may come in the future

-Pure vanilla DayZ in a new enviroment, what else can one want.

Wanna get hands on? Well, here is the deal.

Step 1) Download Panthera Island here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7467

Step 2) Download DayZ Panthera V1_2 here: http://www.mediafire.com/?v79gifg2vbld5q2

Step 3) If you have any previous versions installed DELETE the @dayz_panthera2 folder in your arma2 OA or CO directory

Step 4) Extract both, the @dayz_panthera2 and the @panthera folders in your arma2 OA or CO directory

Step 5) Update your Client to the latest Beta Build (97448)

Step 6) Start you game with @dayz_panthera2 and @panthera activated. Do NOT activate DayZ.

Step 7) Register at www.ClanZones.com , dont worry its ad free and you wont get spammed, this step is required in order to get you on our whitelist

Step 8) apply for Whitelist

Step 9) Connect to the server. IP:46.4.31.87 Port:2310 and wait untill you get kicked (those with problems to connect via Ip search for newcommunity in the servername

filter)

Step 10) Now wait untill I looked up your signup and approved your GUID, I will send you a private message at www.ClanZones.com when you are whitelisted.

Step 11) Enjoy!

map has still some problems like the military barracks that can not be entered through the small doors.

i hope this gets fixed soon.

and another bug that happend twice now on Panthera that i haven´t had on any other map before is that

the game completely freezes sometimes when opening the inventory.

it's fixxed now!

thanks! please fix problem with change skin in combat

Damn guys if you arent playing in Surviving the Horror your missing out! Join CTH if you want the winning side!

Hey guys!

I just found out about these servers and I'm amazed..I'm currently playing on your public server but I would like to join the clan wars. What can I do to get the password?

Hello, if you interested in a good no bulshit community hacker free (Private hive), good battles with serious teamwork but relaxed attitude, always looking after the players in the community and keeping it updated with the most up to date content look no further..............

try http://survivingtheh...r.net/home.html sign up, apply application for a clan/group (STH or CTH) read rules please.......

and then join ts.survivingthehorror.net

it will be good to hear from you and you will not regret it!

and problems or questions feel free to ask

STH vs CTH

MadJim - Recruiting Officer

http://stats.survivingthehorror.net/

Edited by MadJim

yo irish i dont use skype, will you be on later, join on teamspeak or message me and we will get you in

Hello, if you interested in a good no bulshit community hacker free (Private hive), good battles with serious teamwork but relaxed attitude, always looking after the players in the community and keeping it updated with the most up to date content look no further..............

try http://survivingtheh...r.net/home.html sign up, apply application for a clan/group (STH or CTH) read rules please.......

and then join ts.survivingthehorror.net

it will be good to hear from you and you will not regret it!

and problems or questions feel free to ask

STH vs CTH

MadJim - Recruiting Officer

http://stats.survivingthehorror.net/

Edited by MadJim

Random question, but you know that banner pic you have there with the heroes on one side and the camo guys on the other side, how come those guys have maroon berets? When I get the camo clothing i have no beret. Is that actually in DayZ or have you taken that pic from just ArmA 2 or something?